Who else is saying fuck it to the lockdown?!

hell yeah make 40 an hour and dont break a sweat chirp it if you want
Impressive indeed.
Now, with your leftist mentality, i assume you donate everything other than what you need to survive to your liberal buddies that just dont feel like working? Or are you a capitalist?

Impressive indeed.
Now, with your leftist mentality, i assume you donate everything other than what you need to survive to your liberal buddies that just dont feel like working? Or are you a capitalist?
i dont really care how others live their lives to each their own. i do donate to united way weekly before i even get paid and i dont mind doing so. do you not pay tax like every other canadian?

i dont really care how others live their lives to each their own. i do donate to united way weekly before i even get paid and i dont mind doing so. do you not pay tax like every other canadian?
Do i pay tax? Last i checked it was not optional.
And now you dont care how others live? But yesterday you wore masks to make others feel better? I cant keep up with you flip floppin leftists. LOL
Anyhow, as much as i have enjoyed this (only cause its raining), i now have a four hour drive to make. I hope your feelings heal.

Do i pay tax? Last i checked it was not optional.
And now you dont care how others live? But yesterday you wore masks to make others feel better? I cant keep up with you flip floppin leftists. LOL
Anyhow, as much as i have enjoyed this (only cause its raining), i now have a four hour drive to make. I hope your feelings heal.
i said i would wear a mask for others. i never said if you werent wearing one id hold you down and put one on lol i dont care what others do

the misinformation thing, a good example., i said i wear a mask for others and in the same paragraph said i would be down to storm parliment hill. you picked and choose what facts best fit the cuurent situation and left other facts out.

i did not come on here to fight with anyone. i just dont like the " its my world you just live in it attitude" nobody is better than anyone
Oh god, Einstein was far better than me with what he brought to the world.
And damn I’m no Ghandi, lol.
But I understand you sentiment.

That's been fun to say for years and years now but is simply not true. Morals, Maturity, Compassion and Self Confidence are a few of the variables that come into play. Giving respect or not is a personal choice made by you not the potential receiver.
i get it. im a man of principles. you give it u get it, you dont your not going to get it lol thats just how i am i guess

While there is enough evidence to show that the Covid 19 virus is airborne, the mask does little unless it is the correct type. In addition, who hangs around folks that are coughing up a lung anyway?

My biggest grief with the mask is at the gym. I find that after 60 minutes I'm just exhausted.

Otherwise, I really dont know what the rules are. I just wear a mask since I am fully aware that not everyone out there has my expertise in the control of viral infections. I am the one who worked in healthcare and medicine for 35 years not the trucker or the warehouse worker worried about their grandma.

The mask is a pretty minor request.

I think the local, provincial and federal governments are grasping at straws and over reaching authority no doubt. Am I gonna go along with all of it...Fuck no. Push comes to shove I'll revolt. Then get charged with treason, then hang for it.

But I wont be alone.
Covid is not airborne. Not full airborne. Aerosolized yes…. And I understand that by saying that one says…. Well dummy… that means airborne.

if covid were truly airborne we all would have been infected long ago and we all would have either lived or died.

So no, not airborne….. maybe in practice in controlled environments and experiments but not in clinical settings.

conversely I believe that there is overwhelming evidence at this point to say that influenza is definitely contact and droplet spread. It was obliterated over the past 12 months.

Covid is not airborne. Not full airborne. Aerosolized yes…. And I understand that by saying that one says…. Well dummy… that means airborne.

if covid were truly airborne we all would have been infected long ago and we all would have either lived or died.

So no, not airborne….. maybe in practice in controlled environments and experiments but not in clinical settings.

conversely I believe that there is overwhelming evidence at this point to say that influenza is definitely contact and droplet spread. It was obliterated over the past 12 months.
Yep. The flu got a shit kicking. Obviously doesn’t spread nearly as well as covid.
So does covid still aerosolize on water vapour? Can it still be on droplets? Have they not shown it doesn’t spread thru contact that well?
I really havnt kept up on it. I was more worried about the reasons people died from covid, you know ICU data.

Ya, thats what i thought. Sort of like a drone/robot that doesnt require and critical thinking to complete their assigned task. Just get in line and conform.
But hey, I am sure its union and pays well, so good for you!
If by conform you mean do what my boss asks of me or a customer needs than ya? Lol wat r you saying bro i can tell your trying hard to get a rise out of me and your not very good. What do you do when ur boss asks something of u? Go on a psycho rant about how hes "trying to control me".Haha

I desperately want to move my family to Texas... if only it was that easy to get American citizenship.....

Yep. The flu got a shit kicking. Obviously doesn’t spread nearly as well as covid.
So does covid still aerosolize on water vapour? Can it still be on droplets? Have they not shown it doesn’t spread thru contact that well?
I really havnt kept up on it. I was more worried about the reasons people died from covid, you know ICU data.
There’s most certainly aerosolized transmission. Certainly much more than was thought originally but not as much as some would have you believe. Most aerosolized transmissions appear to be limited to very close and extended interactions and are usually couple with pretty bad air movement. There are places where there’s just simply no other reasonable explanation of how some folks wind up infected.

I am neck deep in covid almost every day and have been for months. I wear contact and droplet precaution Ppe and have since the beginning. Still not sick (knock wood). I spend hours in active outbreaks sometimes, so exposure has just become another day at the office. Still it’s a grind and can be draining. You see some places where people barely get sick and recover quickly….. some places are gutted. Its very strange and difficult to comprehend sometimes.

contact transmission was certainly believed at first. Now many believe contact spread is highly unlikely. I believe it is still spread by contact looking at some of the outbreaks though. There’s no other reasonable explanation. One place I would say had a large outbreak that was mostly contact spread when you put the pieces together. I dont believe that it moves like say norovirus where you can simply touch a surface an infected person touches a surface with their dirty hands and you pick it from touching the same surface….even long after they touched or handled something.

Again numbers game that causes infection.

But if someone is shedding covid and in their infectious time and you touch things shortly after they have touched them and don’t wash your hands before touching your mouth, nose or eyes. You can be infected. Again numbers game. How much were you exposed to? If you touch surface where infected persons have deposited their “goobers” the risk for contact goes way way up. Ie…. Somebody sneezes all over a table snd you come sit down snd eat your lunch from that same surface 10 mins after they left and are touching the table snd eating hand yo mouth (like a sandwich) you’re probably going to get sick. Somebody touches an apple in the grocery store with a little covid on there hands and you pick up said apple to purchase, don’t wash your hands a pick your nose and hour later. You probably will be ok.

if that makes sense?

There’s most certainly aerosolized transmission. Certainly much more than was thought originally but not as much as some would have you believe. Most aerosolized transmissions appear to be limited to very close and extended interactions and are usually couple with pretty bad air movement. There are places where there’s just simply no other reasonable explanation of how some folks wind up infected.

I am neck deep in covid almost every day and have been for months. I wear contact and droplet precaution Ppe and have since the beginning. Still not sick (knock wood). I spend hours in active outbreaks sometimes, so exposure has just become another day at the office. Still it’s a grind and can be draining. You see some places where people barely get sick and recover quickly….. some places are gutted. Its very strange and difficult to comprehend sometimes.

contact transmission was certainly believed at first. Now many believe contact spread is highly unlikely. I believe it is still spread by contact looking at some of the outbreaks though. There’s no other reasonable explanation. One place I would say had a large outbreak that was mostly contact spread when you put the pieces together. I dont believe that it moves like say norovirus where you can simply touch a surface an infected person touches a surface with their dirty hands and you pick it from touching the same surface….even long after they touched or handled something.

Again numbers game that causes infection.

But if someone is shedding covid and in their infectious time and you touch things shortly after they have touched them and don’t wash your hands before touching your mouth, nose or eyes. You can be infected. Again numbers game. How much were you exposed to? If you touch surface where infected persons have deposited their “goobers” the risk for contact goes way way up. Ie…. Somebody sneezes all over a table snd you come sit down snd eat your lunch from that same surface 10 mins after they left and are touching the table snd eating hand yo mouth (like a sandwich) you’re probably going to get sick. Somebody touches an apple in the grocery store with a little covid on there hands and you pick up said apple to purchase, don’t wash your hands a pick your nose and hour later. You probably will be ok.

if that makes sense?
Sounds the same as contact contimination from bacteria. Just because there is bacteria doesn't mean its at a high enough amount to create health issues.
Yeah a lot of variables.
But its pretty much what I thought.
Are you still dealing with the high risk group?
And last question, are you still leaving your clothes in a bag in the garage at the end of the day for 48 hours?

Sounds the same as contact contimination from bacteria. Just because there is bacteria doesn't mean its at a high enough amount to create health issues.
Yeah a lot of variables.
But its pretty much what I thought.
Are you still dealing with the high risk group?
And last question, are you still leaving your clothes in a bag in the garage at the end of the day for 48 hours?
Lol!

yep. When I’m in close contact with infected folks I do. It’s overkill I know…. But it helps my mental health lol.

still mostly in vulnerable sectors yes. It’s where I choose to be.

Lol!

yep. When I’m in close contact with infected folks I do. It’s overkill I know…. But it helps my mental health lol.

still mostly in vulnerable sectors yes. It’s where I choose to be.
I only asked as more of a question as to how serious you were still taking covid. You know the clothes in a bag thing.
If I was hanging out in high risk areas, I’d be cautious as well, considering how easy is it to do the extra steps.
In your job, you are protocoled to the limit already, what a couple more steps, lol. For you it’s likely an average event, bwahaaa.

How is the vulnerable areas doing now? Got things a lot more under control?

I only asked as more of a question as to how serious you were still taking covid. You know the clothes in a bag thing.
If I was hanging out in high risk areas, I’d be cautious as well, considering how easy is it to do the extra steps.
In your job, you are protocoled to the limit already, what a couple more steps, lol. For you it’s likely an average event, bwahaaa.

How is the vulnerable areas doing now? Got things a lot more under control?
Night and day different. Only 2 active outbreaks in LTC in my local health unit. They still pop up but it’s not as ugly as it once was.

I flip flop a lot on my thoughts about the seriousness in more than a few ways. I stand by we need to be open but be smart and focus efforts on those who are vulnerable. It can devastate those places.

shutdown the entire world though? No…. Not this one! Not even close.

I follow the rules. Wear a mask when I feel it is necessary or for work purposes. I will NOT however get the vaccine, especially an experimental vaccine. I have to travel for work soon and I am fighting the powers that be, who want me to fly but I'd rather drive.

ya chrysler or stellantis which ever you want to call it.
I have a lot of friends who are/were at FCA Windsor. That place has the "golden handcuff" syndrome. Shitty same job everyday over and over but once you make full wage the pay is worth it. Unfortunately my ex was/is there. Lots of women there are just like her; cheating, lying alcoholics. I avoid them like the COVID-19 vaccine hahahaha 🤣