Who else is saying fuck it to the lockdown?!

Right, but for the most part what rules are being followed by the majority? It's just the mask rule. Where I am, people don't give a fukc about social distancing, nor do we. But the mask thing we can't budge on. Between downtown Toronto and Brampton I can't recall seeing anyone wearing masks outside except maybe a super small handful, it's only indoors because we don't have a choice. You've gotta have good connections if you can walk into a retail store and buy what you need without a mask, or be seen by a doctor without a mask. It's only the mask for the most part and that's only worn when entering stores which are closed for the foreseeable century. So my conscious will be clear and clean post-apocalypse. I didn't contribute to anything other than doing what was mandated in order to obtain necessities.

How you Superbeast walk into stores without wearing a mask and puchase things remains a mystery Lol
I do all the time. Lol
Been kicked out of one Canadian Tire and one Homehardware. Thats it. If they ask me leave thats fine. Usually i just save money. Thats all.

Of all the people on here complaining about the lockdowns, i am curious how many of you follow “the rules” , and why are you following them?
I follow the rules loosely, only because of public perception if covid rips thru my shop.
But there were guys in my house today measuring up my cupboards to reface them and as I ran for a mask, the old dude said. I dint give a shit, I got my vaccine, why get it if I have to wear a mask, so we took them off. We just stayed at a distance.

Like I said, it’s only because of work. Mind you if you saw my mask, and how it’s modified, it only looks like a mask, but completely breathes freely. I’ll send you a pic if you want.

I tried to break into Home Depot the other day, but the alarm went off, so no instore shopping, lol.

Well, the US CDC, Fauci just came out today and said masks are no longer required anywhere for vaccinated people. Fauci himself (who everyone followed to Hell with restrictions) said you can't transmit it when vaccinated or catch it to any degree that matters. I just heard the clips myself. I guess Biden himself came out and declared the pandemic essentially over from the Rose Garden.

So Canada has got to be close behind. Wal Mart and like 12 other major businesses in the US just said masks no longer needed in store if vaccinated, none. That can't be ignored. I remember when Wal Mart instituted mask in store here. They said it was due to stores in other parts of North America requiring them, so they needed to be consistent with all stores. Stands to reason then to be consistent all stores everywhere shouldn't require it now if vaccinated.

Just amazing times we live in, amazing. Like, this is huge news for a pandemic forced on us over 15 months. Life-changing. This news of science from the CDC comes out and I don't see anyone talking about it, supporting it, celebrating it in Canada.

Follow the science until I guess, eh? Lol.

I do all the time. Lol
Been kicked out of one Canadian Tire and one Homehardware. Thats it. If they ask me leave thats fine. Usually i just save money. Thats all.
I only have one guy in my shop who doesn’t wear a mask. I just treat him normally.
I gave instructed my staff to keep their mouth shut and carry on, if a customer starts a fight that’s one thing, but I’m not disciplining a customer.
Same as if the mask is not right, or below the nose, my staff knows not to say shit.
God we didn’t wear masks till we were forced.

I only have one guy in my shop who doesn’t wear a mask. I just treat him normally.
I gave instructed my staff to keep their mouth shut and carry on, if a customer starts a fight that’s one thing, but I’m not disciplining a customer.
Same as if the mask is not right, or below the nose, my staff knows not to say shit.
God we didn’t wear masks till we were forced.
same here @Sorbate - we are 'supposed' to wear a mask when walking around but everyone in their office or cubicle is welcome to take it off. Keep in mind the support staff are walking around constantly getting signatures and passing papers or asking questions and the staff don't put on their mask when someone enters their office.
No one in the department is concerned about covid so many people just walk around now without a mask if they don't want to and we don't ask why. Our company took the approach required not to get sued. We have signs up saying please wear a mask and hand sanitation stations but if you come in without one, I don't kick you out. We figure you must have a medical reason or a reason that is none of my business. That goes the same for staff. We are not asking anyone who is walking around without a mask why they don't have one on.

I touch my face when I have to put a mask on so I don't wear one unless I can't see my doctor or go into a hospital. Even my doctor said she thinks masks are are counterproductive as we constantly touch our face and can't breath properly.

While there is enough evidence to show that the Covid 19 virus is airborne, the mask does little unless it is the correct type. In addition, who hangs around folks that are coughing up a lung anyway?

My biggest grief with the mask is at the gym. I find that after 60 minutes I'm just exhausted.

Otherwise, I really dont know what the rules are. I just wear a mask since I am fully aware that not everyone out there has my expertise in the control of viral infections. I am the one who worked in healthcare and medicine for 35 years not the trucker or the warehouse worker worried about their grandma.

The mask is a pretty minor request.

I think the local, provincial and federal governments are grasping at straws and over reaching authority no doubt. Am I gonna go along with all of it...Fuck no. Push comes to shove I'll revolt. Then get charged with treason, then hang for it.

But I wont be alone.

While there is enough evidence to show that the Covid 19 virus is airborne, the mask does little unless it is the correct type. In addition, who hangs around folks that are coughing up a lung anyway?

My biggest grief with the mask is at the gym. I find that after 60 minutes I'm just exhausted.

Otherwise, I really dont know what the rules are. I just wear a mask since I am fully aware that not everyone out there has my expertise in the control of viral infections. I am the one who worked in healthcare and medicine for 35 years not the trucker or the warehouse worker worried about their grandma.

The mask is a pretty minor request.

I think the local, provincial and federal governments are grasping at straws and over reaching authority no doubt. Am I gonna go along with all of it...Fuck no. Push comes to shove I'll revolt. Then get charged with treason, then hang for it.

But I wont be alone.
I always laugh at the people that think they r smater than experts though second hand info and preach it like the bible. My dentist tells me to brush at the start and end of evey day i dont revolt by brushing in the middle of the day cause He's trying to dictate the start and finish of every day

I always laugh at the people that think they r smater than experts though second hand info and preach it like the bible. My dentist tells me to brush at the start and end of evey day i dont revolt by brushing in the middle of the day cause He's trying to dictate the start and finish of every day
Just like the vaccine, the second shot is supposed to be within so many weeks, but our government thinks they can stretch it out over months, lol.

Just like the vaccine, the second shot is supposed to be within so many weeks, but our government thinks they can stretch it out over months, lol.
Eveyones an expert in the age of misinformation. Ill fully admit what i know is through others which means i personally dont know anything

Eveyones an expert in the age of misinformation. Ill fully admit what i know is through others which means i personally dont know anything
I try to stick to stuff that has been competely proven. Avoid all the new,"scientists said" without citations.
Plus a huge dose of common sense really helps.

What about when two people, both considered experts in their field, disagree?
There was a time when both sides could publicly present their evidence to back their claims and have what was once called a debate. Then the people could hear both sides and make their own informed decision.
My issue is when one side just screams, hollers and starts name-calling to shut down discussion, they must not truly believe they have the winning argument. And if they are not confident that they could win the debate with their facts, then why should i trust them either?
And not sure of your bodybuilding goals/experience, but a dedicated lifter should be eating way too much everyday to only clean their mouth twice a day. Maybe you should revolt by brushing more so you dont kill with the stinky breath. Or maybe thats why you love your mask?
Haha

im going to say this in the nicest way possible you come off as a huge chooch. The term is derived from the Italian word ciuccio and means jackass, dummy, idiot, or moron. A chooch is a person, who against better judgement, acts inappropriately. im sure your rebuttal will only back up my claim

Could you please explain to me exactly what is misinformation, and who determines what falls under this category? I have been hearing this term a lot lately, usually from the talking heads on TV. Almost like it was thrown out there to aide the worn out term "conspiracy theory".
Seems like it just applies to anything that contradicts the main stream narrative?
Like when Health Canada said do not wear a mask, they do not work. Now, that is considered "misinformation", yet Dr Tam still has a platform to speak? CBC blasted this misinformation for her and WHO, and they too still have all their media accounts?
Since you seem to know all about this misinformation problem, can you explain it to me and how it works?

im going to say this in the nicest way possible you come off as a huge chooch. The term is derived from the Italian word ciuccio and means jackass, dummy, idiot, or moron. A chooch is a person, who against better judgement, acts inappropriately. im sure your rebuttal will only back up my claim
Uh oh, someone triggered! Here comes the name calling. LOL
@Taureau, Does this open the door for me to respond? Want to double check cause i noticed a thread about this sort of thing the other day.

Uh oh, someone triggered! Here comes the name calling. LOL
@Taureau, Does this open the door for me to respond? Want to double check cause i noticed a thread about this sort of thing the other day.
i thought it was pretty polite and i told you before i respected youre opinion until you started flexin your baby nuts. dont hold back tell me how you feel

i thought it was pretty polite and i told you before i respected youre opinion until you started flexin your baby nuts. dont hold back tell me how you feel
I feel you are a typical leftist as i described above. One that really has no argument but just needs to argue because their life is just that sad. But instead of trying to find facts to back their claims, resorts to name calling and insults. Trying to sound clever with terms "derived from Italian words" doesnt change the fact that you have no argument.