Covid vaccine

Day 3 of covid. Headache in the morning again but after taking a Tylenol, I seem fine. Hopefully it blows over

Day 3 of covid. Headache in the morning again but after taking a Tylenol, I seem fine. Hopefully it blows over
Great to hear. Also, great news for you. Your T cells from gaining natural immunity will also provide immunity for the variants while all the guinea pigs have to go back for boosters and new formulas. đź‘Ť

Great to hear. Also, great news for you. Your T cells from gaining natural immunity will also provide immunity for the variants while all the guinea pigs have to go back for boosters and new formulas. đź‘Ť
No they are suggesting you still get the vaccine. I guess your natural immunity is not enough for this life ending virus.
Yes being sarcastic, but they are recommending it.

Everyone I know has had sides from the AstraZeneca, and the count is going up with the healthcare people I know. The most serious is a friend who gets the flu from the flu shot. She had brutal chills for a couple of days. Nothing outside of the product monograph, though.

Funny because the Astra vaccine has been being offered to ppl where I live who are around my age.. So I can talk to first hand people who've had is...

Got to say, EVERYONE I've first hand talked to who got the astra vaccine has had awful reaction for the next 24 hours or so. They said you get nasty flu symptoms the next day to the point they all took the day off work.. Not throwing up or diarehea, but achy/fever/chills/headache etc..

I count 9 ppl who I talked to first hand who got the astra and all 9 had awful sides.

Moderna#1 two weeks ago. A sore shoulder the next day but nothing like the Swine flu shot in 2008.

I've had gastro and a headache for the last week.
Apparently up to 12% of Covid-19 patients present with only GI symptoms, and asymptomatic carriers are more likely to test positive from stool testing.

Maybe that's why China tests for Covid with rectal swabs. I don't think Canadians would be rushing for tests if they needed to bend over in a mass testing clinic.

Moderna#1 two weeks ago. A sore shoulder the next day but nothing like the Swine flu shot in 2008.

I've had gastro and a headache for the last week.
Apparently up to 12% of Covid-19 patients present with only GI symptoms, and asymptomatic carriers are more likely to test positive from stool testing.

Maybe that's why China tests for Covid with rectal swabs. I don't think Canadians would be rushing for tests if they needed to bend over in a mass testing clinic.
Id get tested daily, lol.

It really wasnt bad at all. But I was taking alot of supplements that had to help. Mostly all stuff for your lungs.
Like what?
I know I asked, but was it you that had commented before that you have some breathing issues normally?

Like what?
I know I asked, but was it you that had commented before that you have some breathing issues normally?
I wouldn’t say breathing issues.. just no cardio..lol. i get winded quick. I was taking
Vit D
NAC
Astragalus( actually used in chinese medicine to detoxify the lungs)
Quercetin
Cold and flu blend- oregano, garlic, zinc,cayenne, goldenseal root
Artemisinin
Vit c
Eating honeycomb ( good for lungs, asthsma)
Apple cider vinegar( cleans out the phelem)
Green tea by the gallon

I had Albuterol on hand but didn't have to use it, should help open up airways if you have breathing issues

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say breathing issues.. just no cardio..lol. i get winded quick. I was taking
Vit D
NAC
Astragalus( actually used in chinese medicine to detoxify the lungs)
Quercetin
Cold and flu blend- oregano, garlic, zinc,cayenne, goldenseal root
Artemisinin
Vit c
Eating honeycomb ( good for lungs, asthsma)
Apple cider vinegar( cleans out the phelem)
Green tea by the gallon

I had Albuterol on hand but didn't have to use it, should help open up airways if you have breathing issues
Well thank you.
I get winded quick as well, but can continue on forever breathing heavy, lol. It seems to hit a point and not get worse.
I’m pretty much taking all the same.

Just switched my Astrazeneca vaccine appointment for a Pfizer one... apparently, Manitoba gov is making it rain vaccines. Right choice? don't really know for sure, but the Phizer one seems to have an edge on Astra.

Just switched my Astrazeneca vaccine appointment for a Pfizer one... apparently, Manitoba gov is making it rain vaccines. Right choice? don't really know for sure, but the Phizer one seems to have an edge on Astra.
One of my buddies has been reading about the vaccines for months and ge told me hes waiting for the pfizer one if that means anything.