Covid vaccine

Search. You will find lots of info going back to day one (almost) of the Pandemic. Dr. John Campbell has been touting D for quite a while. There are many ifs and buts at the moment about Vitamin D or something else in sunlight. Nothing to prevent you from taking Vitamin D. Get One alpha if you can it is much better than regular D Vitamins.

I have heard Vitamin D is the miracle, yet i have to wonder....
Italy was one of the hardest hit areas, and virtually no one is low on Vitamin D they say, Not like they are in Northern Canada and Northern and Southern countries with low sunlight.
They have immense sunlight and Mediterranean climate , yet still hit hard.
Not debating, just an observation.
None of us know, some of us are better at analogies and can be more convincing, BUT, none of us humans truly know, that are not in the Know.
I do not trust anyone that is involved in the trials or manufacturing process, anywhere in this world.
I am in a very high corporate executive position in Industry, and i KNOW how shit goes when incidents occur, or money is to be made....

Hence why my career in the upper echelons is going to be coming to a close soon. I am not built like that mind wise or integrity wise, no matter how much i am paid....Community and lives and peoples livelihoods matter more to me.

Karma is a bugger and some folks will be paying for this situation, someway, somehow...
My humble 2 cc's

I have heard Vitamin D is the miracle, yet i have to wonder....
Italy was one of the hardest hit areas, and virtually no one is low on Vitamin D they say, Not like they are in Northern Canada and Northern and Southern countries with low sunlight.
They have immense sunlight and Mediterranean climate , yet still hit hard.
Not debating, just an observation.
None of us know, some of us are better at analogies and can be more convincing, BUT, none of us humans truly know, that are not in the Know.
I do not trust anyone that is involved in the trials or manufacturing process, anywhere in this world.
I am in a very high corporate executive position in Industry, and i KNOW how shit goes when incidents occur, or money is to be made....

Hence why my career in the upper echelons is going to be coming to a close soon. I am not built like that mind wise or integrity wise, no matter how much i am paid....Community and lives and peoples livelihoods matter more to me.

Karma is a bugger and some folks will be paying for this situation, someway, somehow...
My humble 2 cc's
Maybe something to consider, maybe not? However I believe that first wave where Italy was completely crushed, the vast majority of folks dying were the aged.

All the vitamin D in the world wouldn’t help someone of extremely advance age and with extreme co-morbidities.

maybe someone has the data there? If that in fact was the case, vit D nor anything else was ever really going to help. Maybe prophylactic ivermectin or some of these other interesting treatments that many discount without due to some degree? But I would think largely not.

Too old, too sick and conditions not conducive to infection prevention and control. This coupled with the possibility that if these folks were already old and sick, how much were they out and about making vit D. Especially in Northern Italy which was the region with the vast majority of death as compared to the south where the weather can be vastly different.... especially in the late winter and early spring.

All the co factors have to be weighed and examined.

Its just like everything else really.....Put you body in the best position possible to be healthy because you will better off if you’re not deficient in things your body needs.... Because that just makes sense. However at some point it doesn’t matter. You may be just too frail or sick already.

Maybe something to consider, maybe not? However I believe that first wave where Italy was completely crushed, the vast majority of folks dying were the aged.

All the vitamin D in the world wouldn’t help someone of extremely advance age and with extreme co-morbidities.

maybe someone has the data there? If that in fact was the case, vit D nor anything else was ever really going to help. Maybe prophylactic ivermectin or some of these other interesting treatments that many discount without due to some degree? But I would think largely not.

Too old, too sick and conditions not conducive to infection prevention and control. This coupled with the possibility that if these folks were already old and sick, how much were they out and about making vit D. Especially in Northern Italy which was the region with the vast majority of death as compared to the south where the weather can be vastly different.... especially in the late winter and early spring.

All the co factors have to be weighed and examined.

Its just like everything else really.....Put you body in the best position possible to be healthy because you will better off if you’re not deficient in things your body needs.... Because that just makes sense. However at some point it doesn’t matter. You may be just too frail or sick already.
There was a causation study with 70,000 person sample in Iraq.
It had shown if you had very low vit d levels compared to recommended amounts, it increased the risk of contracting covid by 8 times, and if you caught it, a bad case by 7 times.

Now this was a long time ago I read it, so I can’t remember if they separated ages and comibidities.

But as you said, nothing is really going to save you if you are too old or too sick. Maybe not even the vaccine.

Also from what I remember Northern Italy has very high pollution levels and if I recall, lung damage was very common in that population, mixed with high level of smokers, living in tight quarters/multiple generations in one household.
A really bad combination of you have an easily spreadable virus.

I didn't read the word sheep in there once, so it's instantly one of the more credible anti-vaccine articles out there LOL He does have some valid points/questions and also has the typical twisting of information to fit his narrative which I find all too common in these arguments.

The one that gets me the most in all of these anti-vaccine arguments is how bad some of these people are with math....110 million recovered, 3 million deaths. That's around a 3% death rate. Meanwhile, influenza is generally estimated at 0.1% and for years we've had people lining up for their flu shots.
To call the general public sheep is far more accurate than to imply any of this is anti-vax. Myself and my kids as I’m sure most here are all fully inoculated per the schedule. And far more importantly these cov shots are not by definition or by function vaccines. Per cdc definition. Vaccine: A suspension of live (usually attenuated) or inactivated microorganisms (e.g. bacteria or viruses) or fractions thereof administered to induce immunity and prevent infectious diseases and their sequelae.
They offer no immunity, prevent no transmission and are synthetic not microorganisms.
They are by definition, Treatments. The use of an agent, procedure, or regimen, such as a drug, surgery, or exercise, in an attempt to cure or mitigate a disease, condition, or injury.
So why are they called vaccines?
Because it is less regulated than medications or treatments. Because it allows for the EUA. Because it makes them billions of dollars over night. And most importantly because the only immunity they provide is against liability.
This is far more than semantics. It’s deceitful, dishonest and our government our health agencies the who the cdc should all be held accountable for every single injury or adverse event.
You can 🤣 at this and every other post but I think it’s all worth some serious considerations.

You can 🤣 at this and every other post but I think it’s all worth some serious considerations.
I :ROFLMAO: these because I've told myself I will not engage in these pointless arguments with people that have such a negative and anti-government viewpoint. Most of these claims are so off basis that I legitimately find them funny. You've watched some YouTube videos and read some random websites. I encourage people to learn in whatever way they choose, that's great. You are fully within your rights to your opinion. But unless you're an expert in these fields, or work within them on a daily basis, then you should not be pressing your opinions onto others or trying to influence anybody's decisions. It is incredibly reckless and could potentially be fatal if you in any way swayed someone's decision and they ended up dying of covid when they otherwise may have had a chance of survival by taking the vaccine.

I'm in a similar role to IW above. I've spent countless hours at this point on calls with various levels of government agencies (Municipal, Provincial, Federal and IPAC) working on developing operational protocols for covid red zones. I've been inside these red zones surrounded by people dying. I've heard from first hand reports the length Health Canada has taken to bring these products to market. I've seen with my own eyes the level of safety measures our Government is taking to protect people, which I would describe as beyond cautious. It's actually borderline insane.

If seatbelts and airbags reduce your risk of death in an accident by 60ish %, I would compare the measures they're taking to wrapping your entire car in mattresses, wearing full hockey equipment including a helmet inside the car, reducing speed limits to 5km/h, and only allowing 1 vehicle on the road at a time. Sounds insane doesn't it? Yes! But it would reduce the risk of death likely by around 99%. THAT is their goal. Preserving life.

The fact that they're being overly cautious could be contributing to the issue of people like you. But I can assure you, any more than 0 deaths is simply not acceptable to the people I've personally worked hand in hand with. Since you're so big on pushing NOT to get these vaccines, my only question to you would be how many people do you feel acceptable to sacrifice?

I :ROFLMAO: these because I've told myself I will not engage in these pointless arguments with people that have such a negative and anti-government viewpoint. Most of these claims are so off basis that I legitimately find them funny. You've watched some YouTube videos and read some random websites. I encourage people to learn in whatever way they choose, that's great. You are fully within your rights to your opinion. But unless you're an expert in these fields, or work within them on a daily basis, then you should not be pressing your opinions onto others or trying to influence anybody's decisions. It is incredibly reckless and could potentially be fatal if you in any way swayed someone's decision and they ended up dying of covid when they otherwise may have had a chance of survival by taking the vaccine.

I'm in a similar role to IW above. I've spent countless hours at this point on calls with various levels of government agencies (Municipal, Provincial, Federal and IPAC) working on developing operational protocols for covid red zones. I've been inside these red zones surrounded by people dying. I've heard from first hand reports the length Health Canada has taken to bring these products to market. I've seen with my own eyes the level of safety measures our Government is taking to protect people, which I would describe as beyond cautious. It's actually borderline insane.

If seatbelts and airbags reduce your risk of death in an accident by 60ish %, I would compare the measures they're taking to wrapping your entire car in mattresses, wearing full hockey equipment including a helmet inside the car, reducing speed limits to 5km/h, and only allowing 1 vehicle on the road at a time. Sounds insane doesn't it? Yes! But it would reduce the risk of death likely by around 99%. THAT is their goal. Preserving life.

The fact that they're being overly cautious could be contributing to the issue of people like you. But I can assure you, any more than 0 deaths is simply not acceptable to the people I've personally worked hand in hand with. Since you're so big on pushing NOT to get these vaccines, my only question to you would be how many people do you feel acceptable to sacrifice?
omg!! If Zero deaths is acceptable then why are they willing to kill so many to achieve it?
And why are they willing to cover them up, censor, ban, ostracize and outright destroy any and all that expose these deaths and injuries? $100bil/yr profits!!
Your seatbelt analogy is great. If traditional, plentiful and inexpensive medications can reduce the risks and symptoms then why has all that data been suppressed? Why aren't they encouraging them? If preserving life was truly the only goal then knowledge would be shared not suppressed and politicized.
Ok listen. Before we go any further lets be clear. You, your friend and everyone you know are great people with nothing but the purest of intentions. There is no doubt in my mind and I am not implying otherwise. So let's separate that from the conversation.
You are correct. I do not work in this field. But sometimes those that work in the field cannot see with impartial eyes. Let's use analogies.
There is no doubt in my mind that there were great people with the holiest of intentions working for the Germans in the 1930's-45. And many great people working on the Manhattan Project. Are these examples to dramatic? Why? No matter how devastating the results, there were good people that were too compartmentalized or focuses on their cause that they didn't see the agenda that was working above them.
I have parents. I have a brother. I have kids. I need to make the right decisions just like everyone else. The big difference is I won't make it out of fear. Which is what is being pushed daily. I watch alternative news sources. I gather data from around the world. Info that is being suppressed. I see reports of 1000's of people being killed by these experiments. Every one of those companies has had to halt roll-outs because the death tolls or injuries were so overwhelming they couldn't go on.
I haven't mentioned here any of the conspiracy theories associated with these products. I have focused on legitimate concerns. Unfortunately you or anyone else can't address them. You can't even say my points are wrong. Not with evidence anyways. I'm more than happy to read it if you can and sure as shit hope you bring it.
At this point, I believe these experimental treatments will cause more harm then good. I believe there are better options.
And being a member of a community that looks past the main stream narratives, that focuses on harm reduction and knowledge, I am expressing my opinion in hopes that others do their own research and look beyond Global or CNN to find it. I believe that I have less chance of injuring somebody by cautioning them against these experimental jabs then you do by recommending them.

So it’s not just AstraZeneca. The US FDA just halted the Johnson & Johnson vaccine as well due to blood clots

Ya the government is totally trustworthy never steered us wrong before, Bill and Hilary definitely didn't rape kids or murder like 200 of their friends, bush didn't do 9/11, the CIA didn't kill Kennedy, and Anthrax was totally not manufactured in the USA, Trudeau never had anything to do with SNC Lavalin, Epstein was just really depressed, bohemian grove was just a sweet party, and microsoft has nothing but our best interests in mind, remember when Pfizer used those kids in Nigeria as experiment subjects without their parents permission and killed a bunch of them and took 15 years to pay them? I'll use their GH but fuck being their human experiment.

These small effects could be 10 in 10 million and the only negative side effects. Or they could be the beginning of something much worse, there is no way to tell because the technology hasn't existed for more than 10 months. Making assertions in either direction is illogical. It is bizarre to see the main stream media completely over-rule anything that isn't blind overwhelming support for vaccines. There is definitely more at play here than what is visible through the lens of corporate media.

When the two towers fell, the people dying was a tragedy, but the real lasting effects were the creation of the TSA and the constant omnipotent surveillance that is now unavoidable. We can argue all day about whether or not Anthax was a CIA op, but anyone that doesn't agree that it served as a launch pad for an unjust war is lying. The actual events themselves are rarely impactful to society, but our responses to the events almost always are. Whether it is achieved through vaccinations or immune systems, herd immunity will be achieved, and people will die will in either process; we have no control in this.

Bill gates and the WEF must be stopped. We must not let this virus serve as a launch pad for biometric identity. Vaccine passports are a bad idea. The mass manipulation going on in media is real. In the UK https://www.ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-uk/political-and-public-opinion-polling released several polls that claimed an overwhelming majority of people in the UK supported the idea of vaccine passports. They are a member of the WEC and received 3 million pounds of funding from Bill Gates in order to publish this information. The brand new post of white house "Office of Science and Technology" is held by none other than Erik Lander, leader of the broad institute, heavily involved in AI and biometric identities; a man who received funding from Jeffery Epstein before and after his arrest. Mastercard, Visa, Lynn Forester de Rothschild and the council of inclusive capitalism can get fuck off. Fuck the purple haired Marxist youth, fuck the bourgeoisie, Canada is doomed I'm moving to Texas.

Last edited:

I Figure under 5% is an acceptable number. I don’t think it would even be noticed in a couple of years.

My conserned is, with all the lockdowns, the destruction of certian areas of the economy, inflation in areas.
How is this all going to relate to the death count. Death by covid isn’t the only way.

I really am worried about this.

As for the vaccine. I’m still waiting.

I Figure under 5% is an acceptable number. I don’t think it would even be noticed in a couple of years.

My conserned is, with all the lockdowns, the destruction of certian areas of the economy, inflation in areas.
How is this all going to relate to the death count. Death by covid isn’t the only way.

I really am worried about this.

As for the vaccine. I’m still waiting.

We’re going to have a generation of complete anti-social introverts with a sensitivity rate through the roof. That’s fucking scary

I was talking like “no way I’m not getting it” now I reconsidered because I wanna travel and shit this year I’m gonna get it I’m not worried at all if we didn’t have social media talking conspiracies and fuckin bs like that everyone would get it but ya I’m not worried at all I’ll get it if I die than u know not to do it😂😂

another thing I’ve been injecting myself with shit from underground labs since 2007 I’m the last guy who should worry about this

We’re going to have a generation of complete anti-social introverts with a sensitivity rate through the roof. That’s fucking scary
You know what else is scary? The Children of Men scenario.
Here’s an article discussing the flip flop advice about these shots to pregnant or soon to be pregnant women. Although it’s all coincidence and completely unrelated, there seems to be a growing number of miscarriages after getting the experimental shots. Including the AZ version so potentially pertinent to the OP.
And yes, this is an anti-msm site.
I should also mention that this article has been fact checked by politifact and others
Maybe this one is more neutral.

Last edited:
So browsing this site for less than 5 minutes, their claim for all of this is that the coronavirus was smuggled out of a Canadian lab to China where a team funded by the US Government weaponized it and released it on the world. THIS is the exact kind of conspiracy bullshit that I 🤣 at!! It should also be noted the references they're linking to in this article are mainly links to other articles written by them.

I don't deny there is a possibility that this stemmed from a research facility. There's research happening all over the globe on viruses, and even the slightest mishandling of one strain could result in a situation like this. But to go so far as to make their claims above is where I can't help but think that this is written by somebody sitting in their moms basement with tinfoil on their head.