Covid vaccine

Just switched my Astrazeneca vaccine appointment for a Pfizer one... apparently, Manitoba gov is making it rain vaccines. Right choice? don't really know for sure, but the Phizer one seems to have an edge on Astra.
If there was one I’d take it would be the phizer one.

If there was one I’d take it would be the phizer one.
You want this one because you are afraid of pins.

Just switched my Astrazeneca vaccine appointment for a Pfizer one... apparently, Manitoba gov is making it rain vaccines. Right choice? don't really know for sure, but the Phizer one seems to have an edge on Astra.
If men all over the world can trust Pfizer with their dicks by taking the little blue pills, I figure they're the most trustable one for a vaccine. LOL

You want this one because you are afraid of pins.
Thats kinda neat.

If men all over the world can trust Pfizer with their dicks by taking the little blue pills, I figure they're the most trustable one for a vaccine. LOL
You realize these guys are just like any other drug dealer right. Just larger scale.
So you got a guy. Hooks you up with legit pharma stuff. He says he has some new experimental stuff. Obvi you can trust him with everything he slings since one product is legit. 🤦‍♂️

You realize these guys are just like any other drug dealer right. Just larger scale.
So you got a guy. Hooks you up with legit pharma stuff. He says he has some new experimental stuff. Obvi you can trust him with everything he slings since one product is legit. 🤦‍♂️
It’s funny because we inject shit in that mindset every week, lol.

Boom!! People really need to start realizing the msm does not have your best interests in mind. They are not unbiased purveyors of truth. They never have been. Of course there is no arguing the immense health benefits we enjoy due to the advancements made in health care. But that does not make big pharma virtuous.

Doesnt it bother you guys that are lining up for the AstraZeneca shot that two dozen western countries, our allies that we typically share science with will not allow this drug even under emergency use, yet our state media continues to say its perfectly safe? So our state media says other countries health authorities are conspiracy nuts?

Got my vaccine today. I am/was pretty hesitant and to be honest, if I was single or in a job that didn't expose me so much, I would probably have held off. Had to get the nurse to use my right arm, I told her the left was sore from working out but it was really because I put 1.5cc of primo in it yesterday. Think the primo will mix with the Vaccine and make me a super human? Time will tell...