Covid vaccine

So browsing this site for less than 5 minutes, their claim for all of this is that the coronavirus was smuggled out of a Canadian lab to China where a team funded by the US Government weaponized it and released it on the world. THIS is the exact kind of conspiracy bullshit that I 🤣 at!! It should also be noted the references they're linking to in this article are mainly links to other articles written by them.

I don't deny there is a possibility that this stemmed from a research facility. There's research happening all over the globe on viruses, and even the slightest mishandling of one strain could result in a situation like this. But to go so far as to make their claims above is where I can't help but think that this is written by somebody sitting in their moms basement with tinfoil on their head.
Hahahhahahahhahahahah straight up

So browsing this site for less than 5 minutes, their claim for all of this is that the coronavirus was smuggled out of a Canadian lab to China where a team funded by the US Government weaponized it and released it on the world. THIS is the exact kind of conspiracy bullshit that I 🤣 at!! It should also be noted the references they're linking to in this article are mainly links to other articles written by them.

I don't deny there is a possibility that this stemmed from a research facility. There's research happening all over the globe on viruses, and even the slightest mishandling of one strain could result in a situation like this. But to go so far as to make their claims above is where I can't help but think that this is written by somebody sitting in their moms basement with tinfoil on their head.
This is actually a super good take, seems reasonable.

It is the take of most that it would be impossible to pinpoint actual origin of the virus. There was a level 4 biosecurity lab in Wuhan studying coronaviruses. Why is it bannable on all media platforms to even suggest that it might be possible that this lab had something to do with the virus?

I personally don't think it did, it just seems a little bit of a cartoonish reality, I don't think studying a virus creates a scenario where a super contagious version of it could 'escape' from a facility, a little too comic booky for me.

But I really really don't like the fact that google and microsoft make it essentially illegal to have that opinion on the platforms that have become the main source of communication during the pandemic. Outright banning anything that isn't supportive of vaccine as misinformation makes me a lot more skeptical of the vaccine.

I think the vaccine is probably fine, but I think the people who react to the headlines of it being paused because of safety concerns with "Oh no this is just going to fuel the anti-vaccine crowd" are putting way too much blind faith in an obviously manipulative bunch of super elites. The safety concerns may be "fueling the anti-vaccine crowd", but maybe reality is fueling them because they're legitimate concerns. This probably isn't the case, but the whole topic should be approached with objectivity and logic, not dismissive blind faith. I don't think any reasonable person is against people's ability to get the vaccine, but I really don't like the idea of forcing it on those who don't want it. But that's enough being reasonable for me; Hilary Clinton almost certainly eats babies.

Last edited:

The worst part is they could be right about the degeneration, but after going full tin foil hat, you have a hard time believing anything they say.

I have not read any of the posts yet but....I have the Pfizer vaccine about 3 weeks ago. I have had no side affects I can see.
My next shot is in July.

I understand the protection is good for 6 months after the shot. Will this be over by then? Fuck no!!

But I really really don't like the fact that google and microsoft make it essentially illegal to have that opinion on the platforms that have become the main source of communication during the pandemic. Outright banning anything that isn't supportive of vaccine as misinformation makes me a lot more skeptical of the vaccine.
There is a very reasonable explanation for that. Microsoft/Google/Facebook/Twitter/etc... are ultimately responsible for any information shared on their platform. By allowing these vaccine deniers to use their platforms to spread their rhetoric, they are essentially showing support for their cause. Doing so could cost thousands or even millions of lives which they could then be held liable for supporting it and providing the platform used. These deniers are going to claim censorship and their right to free speach, but I see this as little more than covering their own asses against future lawsuits.

In closing....I have not paid any attention to the medical and scientist experts. Their information is always gathered after the fact. I do what I was taught on day 1 in the Care, control and management of viral infections.

Wash my hands frequently and dont touch your face. It has served me well right up until now....

There is a very reasonable explanation for that. Microsoft/Google/Facebook/Twitter/etc... are ultimately responsible for any information shared on their platform. By allowing these vaccine deniers to use their platforms to spread their rhetoric, they are essentially showing support for their cause. Doing so could cost thousands or even millions of lives which they could then be held liable for supporting it and providing the platform used. These deniers are going to claim censorship and their right to free speach, but I see this as little more than covering their own asses against future lawsuits.
Thats why I phrased it so, its not rhetoric, its legitimately anything that isn't blindly supportive. Labeling every post from the active president with "fact checkers deem this to be misinformation", while simultaneously silently changing the comment section to show criticism first isn't preventing a lawsuit, its curating information. To allow a bourgeoisie to curate the information we receive on the basis of "its for the better" is a seriously bad precedent to set.
EDIT: What about when twitter banned the white house press secretary for linking to news article from a 100 year old newspaper about finding Hunter Biden's laptop, was that "covering their ass for lawsuits" or blatant curating of information? Consider how much Jack Dorsey stood to benefit from that. Do you think it was really done to defend the American public, or out of personal interest?

When these same people (Mark Zuckerberg and Myanmar election for example) (Or election guard and microsoft) have blatant conflicts of interest to promote an agenda from which they stand to benefit immensely, at some point you have to stop just assuming Bill and his sweatervest are doing it out of good will. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/how-life-could-change-2030/ You can't seriously read an article like that and not at all consider that the man who sponsored it would be the one who owns everything in this scenario right? I'm not suggesting burn it all down, but crossing lines that were drawn in the sand for a reason, like forcing vaccines on people, or taking away free speech, gives these people way too many opportunities to manipulate the public.

This situation is not vaccers vs anti vaccers, and its certainly not republican vs democrat, its big tech vs everyone. It always has been.

Last edited:
Only thing that worries me is a few ppl got blood clots apparently after taking the Johnson and Johnson one I believe that’s pretty shitty

Maybe something to consider, maybe not? However I believe that first wave where Italy was completely crushed, the vast majority of folks dying were the aged.

All the vitamin D in the world wouldn’t help someone of extremely advance age and with extreme co-morbidities.

maybe someone has the data there? If that in fact was the case, vit D nor anything else was ever really going to help. Maybe prophylactic ivermectin or some of these other interesting treatments that many discount without due to some degree? But I would think largely not.

Too old, too sick and conditions not conducive to infection prevention and control. This coupled with the possibility that if these folks were already old and sick, how much were they out and about making vit D. Especially in Northern Italy which was the region with the vast majority of death as compared to the south where the weather can be vastly different.... especially in the late winter and early spring.

All the co factors have to be weighed and examined.

Its just like everything else really.....Put you body in the best position possible to be healthy because you will better off if you’re not deficient in things your body needs.... Because that just makes sense. However at some point it doesn’t matter. You may be just too frail or sick already.
Yeah, true....Now when UK was getting hit hard and vitamin D info came out, i was thginking....Yes, maybe so...
Now Brazil as well super high numbers as well, Vitamin D capitol of the world. I am open minded and i look at everything presented and try not to poo-poo anyone's thoughts. I am looking forward to them unlocking some of these mysteries moving forward.
We may be getting interprovincial border crossings closing down this week boys and girls...
Inflation and unemployment and rising interest rates will be a huge issue in 2021-2022 and beyond is something that is coming on quick.
Be prepared for anything in the coming weeks folks.

Stay safe friends!!

Here's a good article that discusses some of the concerns. It distinguishes between the two different types (Adenoviral vector and mrna) It also talks about the potential hazards of the nanoparticle delivery system that has never been approved before. Which btw is used in all of these experimental gene therapies.
Now @IronRobi it does have some sciency stuff and some legitimate concerns regarding safety. You can just ignore those parts and instead throw your hands in the air, stomp your feet and repeatedly scream anti-vaxxers anti-vaxxers!!

Well I caught the covid..they are telling me its the uk version. So far just feel like I was hungover and smoked a pack.of smokes. Little bit of chills but overall feel fine. I upped all my supplements
NAC
Astragalus
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Artemisinin
Quercetin
Honeycomb
Lots of green tea
Albuterol on hand if breathing gets bad

I think Ill be fine

Well I caught the covid..they are telling me its the uk version. So far just feel like I was hungover and smoked a pack.of smokes. Little bit of chills but overall feel fine. I upped all my supplements
NAC
Astragalus
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Artemisinin
Quercetin
Honeycomb
Lots of green tea

I think Ill be fine
Damn Bro! Hope all goes well and you don't feel anymore than just the common cold! All the best and hoping for a speedy recovery.

NAC
Astragalus
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Artemisinin
Quercetin
Honeycomb
Lots of green tea

I think Ill be fine
And zinc dude. Look into adding some zinc. Here's some info. Also, if you start feeling like shit, try to get some HCQ and azithromycin.
Obviously it goes without saying I'm not a Dr so this is Bro talk 😉
"Quercetin and Zinc
The Zelenko Covid-19 Protocols was developed by Dr Vladimir Zelenko. The protocol has as its centerpiece, but not exclusive piece, the combined use of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Zinc as a means by which a person can both help to prevent or mitigate the contraction of COVID-19, or can actually treat the disease once it has been diagnosed.

Quercetin acts as a zinc ionophore (PubMed 2014), the same mechanism of action that hydroxychloroquine has via helping zinc pass the cell wall where it might halt viral replication.

This zinc ionophore activity of quercetin facilitates the transport of zinc across the cell membrane. It is known that zinc will slow down the replication of coronavirus through inhibition of enzyme RNA polymerase (PubMed 2010).

The COVID-19 is an RNA (RiboNucleicAcid) virus and requires the RNA polymerase to replicate. Do take note that the study publication was a 2010 publication and is referring to a different coronavirus as compared to the latest coronavirus (COVID-19); though both are from the same family of coronaviruses.
A word about quercetin: Some physicians are recommending this supplement to reduce viral illnesses because quercetin acts as a zinc ionophore to improve zinc uptake into cells. It is much less potent than HCQ (hydroxychloroquine) as a zinc transporter, and it does not reach high concentrations in lung cells that HCQ does. Quercetin may help reduce risk of viral illness if you are basically healthy. But it is not potent enough to replace HCQ for treatment of COVID once you have symptoms, and it does not adequately get into lung tissue.

That said, if you simply cannot get hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, quercetin is a viable stand-in. Quercetin works best when taken with vitamin C and Bromelain, as vitamin C helps activate it and bromelain helps with the absorption.
Note on Zinc supplements: How much zinc you should take per day depends on the type and forms of zinc, as each supplement contains a different amount of 'elemental zinc'. The percentage of elemental zinc varies by form.

For example, approximately 23% of zinc sulfate consists of elemental zinc; thus, 220 mg of zinc sulfate contains 50 mg of elemental zinc (NIH). Zinc picolinate (20% of elemental zinc), zinc ascorbate (15%), zinc chloride (48%), zinc carbonate (52%), zinc citrate (31%), zinc bisglycinate (25%) (Ref) and zinc gluconate (14%) and zinc oxide (80%) (Ref).

And zinc dude. Look into adding some zinc. Here's some info. Also, if you start feeling like shit, try to get some HCQ and azithromycin.
Obviously it goes without saying I'm not a Dr so this is Bro talk 😉
"Quercetin and Zinc
The Zelenko Covid-19 Protocols was developed by Dr Vladimir Zelenko. The protocol has as its centerpiece, but not exclusive piece, the combined use of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Zinc as a means by which a person can both help to prevent or mitigate the contraction of COVID-19, or can actually treat the disease once it has been diagnosed.

Quercetin acts as a zinc ionophore (PubMed 2014), the same mechanism of action that hydroxychloroquine has via helping zinc pass the cell wall where it might halt viral replication.

This zinc ionophore activity of quercetin facilitates the transport of zinc across the cell membrane. It is known that zinc will slow down the replication of coronavirus through inhibition of enzyme RNA polymerase (PubMed 2010).

The COVID-19 is an RNA (RiboNucleicAcid) virus and requires the RNA polymerase to replicate. Do take note that the study publication was a 2010 publication and is referring to a different coronavirus as compared to the latest coronavirus (COVID-19); though both are from the same family of coronaviruses.
A word about quercetin: Some physicians are recommending this supplement to reduce viral illnesses because quercetin acts as a zinc ionophore to improve zinc uptake into cells. It is much less potent than HCQ (hydroxychloroquine) as a zinc transporter, and it does not reach high concentrations in lung cells that HCQ does. Quercetin may help reduce risk of viral illness if you are basically healthy. But it is not potent enough to replace HCQ for treatment of COVID once you have symptoms, and it does not adequately get into lung tissue.

That said, if you simply cannot get hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, quercetin is a viable stand-in. Quercetin works best when taken with vitamin C and Bromelain, as vitamin C helps activate it and bromelain helps with the absorption.
Note on Zinc supplements: How much zinc you should take per day depends on the type and forms of zinc, as each supplement contains a different amount of 'elemental zinc'. The percentage of elemental zinc varies by form.

For example, approximately 23% of zinc sulfate consists of elemental zinc; thus, 220 mg of zinc sulfate contains 50 mg of elemental zinc (NIH). Zinc picolinate (20% of elemental zinc), zinc ascorbate (15%), zinc chloride (48%), zinc carbonate (52%), zinc citrate (31%), zinc bisglycinate (25%) (Ref) and zinc gluconate (14%) and zinc oxide (80%) (Ref).
Thanks man. Zinc slipped my mind.. i will get some zma in me

Thanks man. Zinc slipped my mind.. i will get some zma in me
Ya buddy! Zinc is kind of the essential piece. I'm sure someone else can correct me if I'm off. But it works in a similar manor as iodine pills for a radiation release. The iodine simply gets there first (the thyroid for that example) and fills it up. No room, no damage.
Again, the hcq works best if you start it at the onset of symptoms. So give your Dr a call and see whats what.
Definitely keep us updated.

Just curious, anyone think getting the vaccine while on cycle is ok? I'm coming towards the ed of my cycle but curious if it would have any possible impact/side effects..