What's your blood pressure today?

Ive struggled with bp issues the last 3 years or so. Then having panic attacks for the 1st time ever at 33 years old. My BP was in the 206/111 range for a few days before starting meds back then.

Now I take ramipril once daily 10mg mixed with hctz at 12.5mg (this is more so from leg swelling issues I have from a blood clot after car accident in 2003.
Im thinking of switching to an ARB but currently it at broke...

I also tried a herbal product ca)ed carditone which is hard to fins now in canada. But it help drop my BP more than the ace inhibitor+diuretic did.
And the longer u take carditone the more ur BP drops. To the point whwre I went from 2 pills a day..to 1...to 0.5 then had to stop as it was going too low.

Tonight's BP was 127/77 after an extremely stressful day.
Also..this is at 6'4 328lbs currently without training at all in 4 months almost. Cant ask for much more.

You still doing 6 5 minute rounds with heavy bag in the morning? Wonder how hr is so low?
Few times a week, but I find it hard to get rolling in the AM. All I want is coffee. I do little cardio other than sparring, bag work, Judo with friends which isn't much of a cardio workout, and training and walking my dogs - protection training multiple 120 plus lb dogs is a tremendous workout.
My HR is typically in the 50's even when I don't do any cardio.

Ive struggled with bp issues the last 3 years or so. Then having panic attacks for the 1st time ever at 33 years old. My BP was in the 206/111 range for a few days before starting meds back then.

Now I take ramipril once daily 10mg mixed with hctz at 12.5mg (this is more so from leg swelling issues I have from a blood clot after car accident in 2003.
Im thinking of switching to an ARB but currently it at broke...

I also tried a herbal product ca)ed carditone which is hard to fins now in canada. But it help drop my BP more than the ace inhibitor+diuretic did.
And the longer u take carditone the more ur BP drops. To the point whwre I went from 2 pills a day..to 1...to 0.5 then had to stop as it was going too low.

Tonight's BP was 127/77 after an extremely stressful day.
Also..this is at 6'4 328lbs currently without training at all in 4 months almost. Cant ask for much more.
If you have high BP I wouldn't ever recommend coming off your BP meds without doctor supervision but I have helped a lot of people in the 160/90 range get into the ideal range with a few supplements and 2 - 3 short walks a day. If you want help send me a PM or I can give you some suggestions on this thread.
What works for me may not work for you but in general one or two of the herbs will drop it 10-20 points.

I have been fighting insomnia for a week which should increase my BP but it isn't. If I get 4 hours I am doing well and I usually find time for a short nap. It comes and goes but has never been this bad.
I really don't know what depression or anxiety is like as I never panic or worry about anything. I was sad when I got divorced for a month but I got over it and yes I saw a counsellor. Some friends have suggested Covid which respectfully I chuckle at as I don't give Covid a second thought and it really hasn't interrupted my life at all. Not trying to sound like a touch guy in the least, I simply never get anxious even when I have to make tough decisions at work or someone is attacking me which has occurred twice in the last year. A few here know the stories but I was forced to defend one of my employees and myself in an auto accident. Long story short, had to go to court once which is done and I didn't do anything wrong.

No medications, I don't drink alcohol other than a few times a year, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs other than a small amount of AAS and peptides which have never caused insomnia, and I exercise.
I am on TRT - 100 mg once a week, 100 mg of curci-ject, 10 mg of copper peptide, and 500 mcg's of BPC157 EOD. I stopped script HGH for a while because I was convinced like @3ml it was fucking up my sleep.

My doc just wants to give me medication which I don't want unless I can't function. If anyone can fall asleep with ease and wake up at 2-3 AM and can't fall back asleep and have figured out a solution please tell me.

Today it is:
118/69 HR 54 after 3 cups of coffee at 4 AM.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    494.4 KB · Views: 1
I have been fighting insomnia for a week which should increase my BP but it isn't. If I get 4 hours I am doing well and I usually find time for a short nap. It comes and goes but has never been this bad.
I really don't know what depression or anxiety is like as I never panic or worry about anything. I was sad when I got divorced for a month but I got over it and yes I saw a counsellor. Some friends have suggested Covid which respectfully I chuckle at as I don't give Covid a second thought and it really hasn't interrupted my life at all. Not trying to sound like a touch guy in the least, I simply never get anxious even when I have to make tough decisions at work or someone is attacking me which has occurred twice in the last year. A few here know the stories but I was forced to defend one of my employees and myself in an auto accident. Long story short, had to go to court once which is done and I didn't do anything wrong.

No medications, I don't drink alcohol other than a few times a year, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs other than a small amount of AAS and peptides which have never caused insomnia, and I exercise.
I am on TRT - 100 mg once a week, 100 mg of curci-ject, 10 mg of copper peptide, and 500 mcg's of BPC157 EOD. I stopped script HGH for a while because I was convinced like @3ml it was fucking up my sleep.

My doc just wants to give me medication which I don't want unless I can't function. If anyone can fall asleep with ease and wake up at 2-3 AM and can't fall back asleep and have figured out a solution please tell me.

Today it is:
118/69 HR 54 after 3 cups of coffee at 4 AM.
Looking good