What's your blood pressure today?

What is your average when you first press the button before it starts to pump?
Hey Sorby, I don't understand what you mean. The average before I press the button is 0/0 as there is no reading. It doesn't start taking readings until you press the button and tightens for 10 seconds.
Maybe I misunderstood your question. My readings at home are the same as the readings at the doctor or pharmacy.

Hey Sorby, I don't understand what you mean. The average before I press the button is 0/0 as there is no reading. It doesn't start taking readings until you press the button and tightens for 10 seconds.
Maybe I misunderstood your question. My readings at home are the same as the readings at the doctor or pharmacy.
Maybe yours is different. But my Lifesource meter when you first press the button to get it to pump up, shows the average and how many times it has taken the readings. Then it goes to 0/0 and starts to pump.

Maybe yours is different. But my Lifesource meter when you first press the button to get it to pump up, shows the average and how many times it has taken the readings. Then it goes to 0/0 and starts to pump.
Mine is probably older, its at least 5 years old. When you click it, it gets very tight on your arm and the numbers go way up and slowly come down just like the nurse at the doctor's office does with the manual machine.
I wish I had one that showed an average, you probably have a better model or a newer one. I started keeping track again when I started HGH and my BP hit 140 systolic. I decided to work to get it down.

Mine is probably older, its at least 5 years old. When you click it, it gets very tight on your arm and the numbers go way up and slowly come down just like the nurse at the doctor's office does with the manual machine.
I wish I had one that showed an average, you probably have a better model or a newer one. I started keeping track again when I started HGH and my BP hit 140 systolic. I decided to work to get it down.
Yeah I only bought mine like 5 years ago.
I like the average.

Yeah 140 is a bit high. I was running like 132-135 for a bit and started to do cardio,