What's your blood pressure today?

Yep. I go with just semi-snug and not tight. When I do tight the reading I get is a good ten points higher systolic. Super tight it usually generates an error. Too loose and it generates an error.
Step 4: Put on the Cuff
Wrap the cuff around your arm so it’s snug but not too tight. As a rule of thumb, you should be able to slip one finger under the cuff. Place the cuff against your skin, not over your clothing. Lloyd notes not to just push your sleeve up to the top of your arm — doing so forms a tight bend around the upper arm. The bottom of the cuff should be about one inch above the bend, or crease, in your elbow. Look for an arrow or line on the cuff that should be lined up with (or point to) the pulse from your brachial artery.
www.everydayhealth.com

https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/avoid-these-common-blood-pressure-measuring-mistakes
How do I line up the arrow to my pulse...

115/62 resting heart rate of 52 this morning. Just finished my blast of 600 test e/400deca. 20mg sdrol first 4 weeks. 75mg anadrol last 4 weeks. Been cruising on 200mg Test E for 2-3 weeks now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not bad.

122/79

That's after PWO and a few coffees.

Assuming your PWO included Citrulline Malate I wonder how much influence it has on your BP reading. I'm pretty sure it helps keep mine down a ton but I can't recall if I have done comparisons with adequate controls in place to get a meaningful answer. I do know that I have had it done by my doc while loaded up on DMAA and Caffeine as well as 8gr Cit Mal and came in right around what you did, I was a bit surprised as I had expected much higher due to the stims.

Curious if anyone else has had the same experience. Not too surprised that the Cit Mal would do that as it's basically the reason I take it but I would have thought the stims had more of an effect towards raising it. Maybe that is not the case either, continuing to learn.

Assuming your PWO included Citrulline Malate I wonder how much influence it has on your BP reading. I'm pretty sure it helps keep mine down a ton but I can't recall if I have done comparisons with adequate controls in place to get a meaningful answer. I do know that I have had it done by my doc while loaded up on DMAA and Caffeine as well as 8gr Cit Mal and came in right around what you did, I was a bit surprised as I had expected much higher due to the stims.

Curious if anyone else has had the same experience. Not too surprised that the Cit Mal would do that as it's basically the reason I take it but I would have thought the stims had more of an effect towards raising it. Maybe that is not the case either, continuing to learn.
I expected stims to also raise it! Maybe I'll do some experimenting at home and see what happens. Will update!

Easy sunday morning going thru my mail and drinking my coffe.

a nice 108/64 HR63

Came across this somewhere else :

BP Support:
Carditone (has what I believe to be the best combo of bp reducing substances, particularly Arjuna)
Garlic Tablets (high dose garlic tabs, 2-4g / day, noticeable drop is systolic)
Hawthorn (cheap and seems to help a little)

Are you going to take a reading tonight as well?

Yes I’ve been taking it morning and evening and it’s been down which is great.

I’ve doubled my fish oil, added potassium, and dr doubled my coversyl does,so not sure which is having the best effect or just the combo. Great thing is I can now give blood again which will also help.

Yes I’ve been taking it morning and evening and it’s been down which is great.

I’ve doubled my fish oil, added potassium, and dr doubled my coversyl does,so not sure which is having the best effect or just the combo. Great thing is I can now give blood again which will also help.

That's a good thing. Any problem with sides on the higher dose?