What's your blood pressure today?

You check you blood sugar also, lol. I used to do that all the time

Jeez man. If I wake up in the morning and can move I'm happy. It used to be wake up in the morning and review the bruises from the day before. Slight de-rail.

Jeez man. If I wake up in the morning and can move I'm happy. It used to be wake up in the morning and review the bruises from the day before. Slight de-rail.

Old school way, Accurate enough!! hahaha :unsure:

Snugness of cuff?Has anybody made a point of checking repeatedly with a method to determine snugness?

2 coffee's in and sitting at 115/72 HR 61

My unite will also give me an error if the cuff isn't sitting right.
What kind of error?I just finally opened my unit up and tried it a few times.Some are good,some in the 140/85 range.

Snugness of cuff?Has anybody made a point of checking repeatedly with a method to determine snugness?

Yep. I go with just semi-snug and not tight. When I do tight the reading I get is a good ten points higher systolic. Super tight it usually generates an error. Too loose and it generates an error.
Step 4: Put on the Cuff
Wrap the cuff around your arm so it’s snug but not too tight. As a rule of thumb, you should be able to slip one finger under the cuff. Place the cuff against your skin, not over your clothing. Lloyd notes not to just push your sleeve up to the top of your arm — doing so forms a tight bend around the upper arm. The bottom of the cuff should be about one inch above the bend, or crease, in your elbow. Look for an arrow or line on the cuff that should be lined up with (or point to) the pulse from your brachial artery.
www.everydayhealth.com

https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/avoid-these-common-blood-pressure-measuring-mistakes

Yep. I go with just semi-snug and not tight. When I do tight the reading I get is a good ten points higher systolic. Super tight it usually generates an error. Too loose and it generates an error. Sounds like something else.
Step 4: Put on the Cuff
Wrap the cuff around your arm so it’s snug but not too tight. As a rule of thumb, you should be able to slip one finger under the cuff. Place the cuff against your skin, not over your clothing. Lloyd notes not to just push your sleeve up to the top of your arm — doing so forms a tight bend around the upper arm. The bottom of the cuff should be about one inch above the bend, or crease, in your elbow. Look for an arrow or line on the cuff that should be lined up with (or point to) the pulse from your brachial artery.
www.everydayhealth.com

https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/avoid-these-common-blood-pressure-measuring-mistakes