What did you eat today

Currently in an aggressive deficit so I can improve insulin sensitivity and give myself more room to grow. Using two different sets of caloric goals, depending if it's a training day or rest day. Today was a push workout. This cut I'm using much higher protein than I typically do, right around 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight. So far I think it's having a positive effect on keeping hunger at bay.

M1: 7oz turkey breast, 300gram sweet potato with 1tbsp natty PB (something's gotta be natty right?)

M2 pre training: 250ml fairlife skim milk, 50 gram whey protein, 2 Carmel rice cakes and a PB Rx bar.

Intra protein/carb mix, 50 grams carb total

M3 Post workout: 1 cinnamon raisin bagel with light cream cheese, 2 mandarin oranges, 500gram egg whites with two whole eggs

M4: 9oz turkey breast, 250gram red potato, 150 gram carrot, 150 gram brussel sprouts, all roasted with 1tbsp olive oil.

Totals for the day are 340p/300c/50f

Using intermittent fasting from bedtime until 12pm or so just as a way to keep my meals larger and more satisfying. Prefer a lower fat high carb approach when dieting! This is about a 750 cal deficit for me.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk
I like your diet, not too fancy.

I eat pretty much the same thing every day, so just look above, lol.
Well except no Pringle’s today, I’m out, but my wife made Hermit Cookies and I ate, I bet 8 of those while training back.
I asked her if she liked me fat?

I keep threatening to take them to work and sell them, lol

Leg day

Meal 1: glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with 1% milk, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of walnuts, 1/2 cup blueberries, 55 grams of protein powder.

Meal 2: 1 banana, 27 grams of protein in water.

Meal 3: 1 8 oz piece of salmon, 1/2 cup of rice

Meal 4: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 1/4 cup blueberries

work out

Meal 5: 10 oz top sirloin grilling steal, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 6: 1 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 7: 27 grams protein powder, 1 tablespoon of real PB

2,598 calories / 149 grams carbs / 98 grams fat / 282 grams protein.

Again, mixing up my daily diet to drop some weight.

Meal 1: 1 banana, 5 free range chicken eggs, glass of water with ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 2 tablespoons raw nuts, 1/4 cup blueberries, 55 grams protein powder.

work out

Meal 3: 450 grams talapia (90 grams protein), 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup broccoli with home made garlic olive oil dip

Meal 4: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon pumpkin seed butter

Meal 5: 6 oz striploin,

Meal 6: 55 grams protein powder in water

2,763 calories / 127 grams carbs / 110 grams fat / 323 grams protein

Pull Day

Meal 1: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 2 tablespoons of raw walnuts, 1/2 cup of strawberries, 55 grams of protein powder. glass of water with ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

work out and heavy bag cardio

Meal 2: 6 whole eggs, 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seed butter

Meal 3: 350 grams talapia, 1/2 cup rice

Meal 4: 8 oz salmon, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 5: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 6: 8 oz roast beef, 1 rice cake

2,724 calories / 126 grams carbs / 115 grams fat / 300 grams protein

Rest Day from weights / 30 minutes of heavy bag work.

Meal 1: 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup blueberries, 55 grams protein powder, 2 tablespoons of raw walnuts, glass of water with ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 3: 300 grams chicken breast, 1/2 cup asparagus

Meal 4: 10 oz striploin steak, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 5: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seed butter

Meal 6: 8 oz lean roast beef, 2 rice cakes

2,698 calories / 75 grams carbs / 110 grams fat / 343 grams protein

Push day

Meal 1: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 55 grams protein, 2 tablespoons of walnuts, 1/2 cup mixed berries, few glasses of water with ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 3: 350 gram talapia, 1 potato, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 4: 8 oz steak, 1 potato, 2 carrots

Meal 5: banana, 55 grams protein powder

Meal 6: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, tablespoon of pumpkin seed oil

2,725 calories / 181 grams carbs / 91 grams fat / 315 grams protein

1 1/2 cups of oats
1 1/2 scoops protien powder
Cup of coffee with double double mate

Pepsi

Cup rice noodles
8 oz thin sliced tenderloin
Green onions

Sprouted grain ciabatta
1/2 lb mix if Montreal smoked meat and bologna, lol

4 Reese’s pieces cups, bwahaaa (preworkout sugar)

Bacon wrapped chicken breast (8oz)
2 bacon wrapped pickles
Huge bowl of mixed home made salad
5144F215-3F01-479C-8CD2-65783E815E31.jpeg
Not sure what I’ll eat before bed.

Last edited:
1 1/2 cups of oats
1 1/2 scoops protien powder
Cup of coffee with double double mate

Pepsi

Cup rice noodles
8 oz thin sliced tenderloin
Green onions

Sprouted grain ciabatta
1/2 lb mix if Montreal smoked meat and bologna, lol

4 Reese’s pieces cups, bwahaaa (preworkout sugar)

Bacon wrapped chicken breast (8oz)
2 bacon wrapped pickles
Huge bowl of mixed home made salad
View attachment 11680
Not sure what I’ll eat before bed.

Hmmmmmmm pepsi, double double mate and reeses. Yeah dirty bulk....[emoji12][emoji106][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Push Day

Meal 1: glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream, 1/4 cup cream of rice, 55 grams of protein powder, 1/2 cup berries, and 2 tablespoons of walnuts.

Meal 2: 1 cup cottage cheese

Meal 3: 400 grams mussels, spinach salad

work out

meal 4: 10 oz striploin, 1 potato, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 5: 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seed butter, 1 cup cottage cheese

Meal 6: 1 tablespoon of EVOO, 55 grams of protein powder in water

2,732 calories / 148 grams carbs / 98 grams fat / 319 grams protein

Hmmmmmmm pepsi, double double mate and reeses. Yeah dirty bulk....[emoji12][emoji106][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll be 200 lbs by April, lol. I’m 190 right now. Once I hit 200 I’ll remove the crap, so if it happens first of March, then the junk food will be gone,
I don’t really look any fatter, but I’m used to seeing my fat ass so who knows.
Oh and I drank a protien shake with milk and are potato chips for the carbs, for my last meal, bwahaaa.

I’m not including the ice tea I drink either. Shit I’m likely close to 4000 cal a day.

I’ll be 200 lbs by April, lol. I’m 190 right now. Once I hit 200 I’ll remove the crap, so if it happens first of March, then the junk food will be gone,
I don’t really look any fatter, but I’m used to seeing my fat ass so who knows.
Oh and I drank a protien shake with milk and are potato chips for the carbs, for my last meal, bwahaaa.

I’m not including the ice tea I drink either. Shit I’m likely close to 4000 cal a day.
Are you short?

Leg Day

Meal 1: 6 eggs, 1 banana, 3 cups of coffee with cream, 2 glasses of water with ACV.

Meal 2: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 1/4 cup mixed berries, 27 grams protein powder.

Meal 3: Vegetarian Sushi, 400 grams mussels

Meal 4: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 27 grams of protein powder

work out

Meal 5: 300 gram chicken breast, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup brussel sprouts

Meal 6: 8 oz top sirloin steak

2,755 calories / 129 grams carbs / 94 grams fat / 310 grams protein

Meal 1: 1/4 cup oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 1/4 cup mixed berries, 55 grams of protein powder, 3 scrambled eggs, glass of water with ACV, 2 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 300 grams chicken breast, 1/2 cup asparagus

Meal 3: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 27 grams protein powder

work out

Meal 4: 10 oz striploin, 1 potato, cup of raw broccoli

Meal 5: cup of cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seed butter

Meal 6: 4 oz roast beef, 1 rice cake

2782 calories / 122 grams carbs / 94 grams fat / 353 grams protein

1 1/2 cup of oats
1 1/2 scoops of protien powder

Pepsi

Got off work at 12 today
8 pieces of Popeyes chicken, with French fries and a Pepsi

Then about an hour later started to have a ton of gas, was mailing 7 boxes at the post office, their computer crashed, so here I am, trying to release that gas in little puffs because I was scared I’d kill the people in the huge line up if I just let it fly, lol.
Took an hour, my god I was actually getting painful sphincter spasms because I had to fart so bad.
Left the post office, was hoping to get some from my wife, but I think the huge loud farts mixed with the smell in the truck turned her off.

Went home ate 1/2 bag of potato chips in hopes of settling things down, drank a Gatorade and had a nap, and I’m still not hungry

Going to do some cardio and then have an omelette and some salad.

I better start eating better, lol.

1 1/2 cup of oats
1 1/2 scoops of protien powder

Pepsi

Got off work at 12 today
8 pieces of Popeyes chicken, with French fries and a Pepsi

Then about an hour later started to have a ton of gas, was mailing 7 boxes at the post office, their computer crashed, so here I am, trying to release that gas in little puffs because I was scared I’d kill the people in the huge line up if I just let it fly, lol.
Took an hour, my god I was actually getting painful sphincter spasms because I had to fart so bad.
Left the post office, was hoping to get some from my wife, but I think the huge loud farts mixed with the smell in the truck turned her off.

Went home ate 1/2 bag of potato chips in hopes of settling things down, drank a Gatorade and had a nap, and I’m still not hungry

Going to do some cardio and then have an omelette and some salad.

I better start eating better, lol.
LMAO - that story is hilarious.

Meal 1: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 55 grams of protein powder, 2 tablespoons of walnuts, 1/4 cup blueberries, 2 cups of coffee with cream, few glasses of water with ACV.

Meal 2: 5 eggs, 1 piece of gluten free bread, 1 banana

Meal 3: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 27 grams protein powder

work out

Meal 4: 450 grams talapia, 1 potato, cup of raw broccoli dipped in EVOO and balsamic vinaigrette.

Meal 5: cup of cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seed butter

Meal 6: 6 oz roast beef

2,770 calories / 189 grams carbs / 97 grams far / 303 grams protein

Pull Day/ 30 minutes cardio with heavy bag work and 30 minutes precise work with BOB albeit the last 30 minutes is not really cardio.

Meal 1: 3 scrambles eggs, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 1/4 cup blueberries, 55 grams protein powder, 3 cups of coffee with cream, 2 glasses of water with ACV.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 27 grams protein powder, 1 tablespoon of mixed nuts.

workout

Meal 3: fried rice with extra lean hamburger - equivalent to two 8 oz hamburgers and 1 cup of rice. 2 raw carrots

Meal 4: 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seed butter, 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese

Meal 5: 8 oz pork loin, 1 potato, 1/2 cup of mixed greens

Meal 6: 6 oz pork loin

3,335 calories / 131 grams carbs / 1117 grams fat / 326 grams protein