What did you eat today

Goldenrod

Staff member
If your so inclined, please post your diet for the day to help others. My goal is 3,000 calories approx per day and a minimum of 300 grams of protein in 5 meals. Protein is usually closer to 400 grams. I usually eat 6 meals and it varies from 2950-3250 and I'm not a Nazi about a small difference. This is a maintenance diet for me at 235 lbs. I used this diet with limited gear to go from 210 to 235 within 2 years. I went slow as I wanted to keep my flexibility and still retain the ability to enjoy the sports I do such as Judo or kickboxin and most of all avoid any major injuries as I'm not a spring chicken.

Max gear per week was 250 mg - 100 mg of test en (TRT) and 150 mg of Primo (usually) with 1-2 IU of scrip HGH. I have substituted the 150 mg of Primo for NPP, Deca, and boldenone as testers and other than Deca/NPP, did not notice much of a difference. Both Deca/NPP help me pack on muscle and when I stop I don't lose any of it. I use different peptides for minor injuries like BPC157 and TB500. Recently tried Copper Peptide which is more for health/looks than healing. Took epithalon for 10 days and won't again for 6 months.

I do not have a six pack but have separation in my abs and am much more vascular. Many of my clothes don't fit anymore so while I don't notice the difference in size, my clothes tell me I grew.

I have been battling a knee issue and am getting a MRI shortly. The X-ray showed nothing. I have to do high rep volume work for my legs - for example holding 100 lb dumbbells and doing sets of 25-50 for squats.

Today's meal plan:

Meal 1: 6 whole free range eggs, 1 piece of gluen free bread, 1 banana, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 60 grams whey protein, 3 tablespoons of walnuts

work out hour later

Meal 3: 1 piece of salmon, 1 piece of sole (8 oz), 1 potato, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 4: 1/2 cup asparagus, 2 extra lean hamburger patties (16 oz) with mustard/no bread

Meal 5: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

3,255 calories / 134 grams carbs / 129 grams fat / 315 grams protein

I gotta ask how do you stomach so many eggs in the morning?
I could easily eat a dozen free range a day but my macros and calories would be too high. I love scrambled eggs.
Most mornings as I have this log running on another forum, I eat 2-3 a day and have oatmeal or cream of rice with nuts, berries, and protein powder.
I don't eat 6 a day everyday, just on the weekends. When I eat Duck eggs which I love, they are huge so I eat 3-4 depending on their size.

I could easily eat a dozen free range a day but my macros and calories would be too high. I love scrambled eggs.
Most mornings as I have this log running on another forum, I eat 2-3 a day and have oatmeal or cream of rice with nuts, berries, and protein powder.
I don't eat 6 a day everyday, just on the weekends. When I eat Duck eggs which I love, they are huge so I eat 3-4 depending on their size.
You're an animal haha. I wish I could eat that much. Gotta force liquid calories into myself just to hit my numbers. I'll stop clogging your thread now though. Great idea, gives us youngsters lots of ideas

Lol,
Today, I’ll drink a coffee, like I am right now,
Then cup of oats with a scoop of protien powder and then whatever is lying around the house.
So chocolate bars, likely potato chips, chip wagon for lunch.
Then dinner I’ll likely have rouladen with spatzel.
Right now I’m not training, so beer is part of my diet as well.
So how is my diet helping? It’s making others feel better about what they are eating right now, lol.

Yesterday: (a pretty standard day for maintenance period)
meal 1
3/4 cup oatmeal, banana, 1/3 cup blueberries, cinnamon
120g ground chicken in bone broth
green tea

meal 2
130g sushi rice
120g cod (1tbsp thai chilli sauce)
1/2 avocado

Meal 3
100g brown rice pasta
175g chicken breast
1 cup broccoli
1 square dark chocolate
couple of tsp of evo
green tea

meal 4
60g grain free granola
125g macadamia milk

Intraworkout - 25g karbolin and scoop eaa

Meal 5
3 lamb chops on BBQ
175g potato (fries in the air frier)
corn on the cob

Meal 6
smootie
2 cups cashew beverage
1/2 cup oats
2 30g peanut butter
1 1/2 scoops vegan protein
1 cup frozen blueberries and strawberries

3300 cals - 45%C / 30%F / 25% protein

Last edited:
So far I had a vegetarian omelette it had 3 eggs, mushrooms, red pepper, tomato and spinach 😋

Snack I had raw beets, I eat them like apples.

Dinner baked salmon, brown rice, steamed broccoli and a small tossed salad with carrots, tomatoes, green peppers and onion plus the cheese.

Snack for later apple and sunflower seeds.

I forgot to mention 8 16oz bottles of water, 2 cups of coffee, one cup of hot tea and one cup of orange juice.

Last edited:
Currently in a maintenance period:

M1-90grams of oats with 2 scoops of whey and 15g natural PB

M2-400grams of red potato and 6oz of lean beef,chicken or salmon

M3 pre-work out-400 grams of sweet potato and 6oz of lean beef, chicken or salmon and 15grams of natural PB for some fats pre trianing

Intraworkout-30 grams of carbs from highly branched cyclic dextrin and 30-40 grams of hydrolyzed whey

Post workout-450grams of fat free Greek yogurt, 200 grams of fruit from apples, blueberries or strawberries and 70-100 grams of cereal mixed in. Usually cheerios or something really sugary like French toast crunch.

M4-egg white omelette with 1-2 whole eggs and 4 whole wheat toast with low fat cream cheese or jam

M5-depends on what I'm feeling. Could be more oats or another potato and meat meal.

I do use a macronutrient based approach but I don't have a huge array of food selection. I like to keep it fairly consistent. 70-80 grams of fat 400 carbs and 340 protein. When in a a gaining phase the portions are just larger. I eat a lot of potato and sweet potato because I find they keep me full for quite a while. When cals are higher I use more jasmine rice and less potato.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

Yesterday: (a pretty standard day for maintenance period)
meal 1
3/4 cup oatmeal, banana, 1/3 cup blueberries, cinnamon
120g ground chicken in bone broth
green tea

meal 2
130g sushi rice
120g cod (1tbsp thai chilli sauce)
1/2 avocado

Meal 3
100g brown rice pasta
175g chicken breast
1 cup broccoli
1 square dark chocolate
couple of tsp of evo
green tea

meal 4
60g grain free granola
125g macadamia milk

Intraworkout - 25g karbolin and scoop eaa

Meal 5
3 lamb chops on BBQ
175g potato (fries in the air frier)
corn on the cob

Meal 6
smootie
2 cups cashew beverage
1/2 cup oats
2 30g peanut butter
1 1/2 scoops vegan protein
1 cup frozen blueberries and strawberries

3300 cals - 45%C / 30%F / 25% protein
You are trying too hard.
See I’m going to use drugs to achieve my goals, lol.
Dbol and test to gain on shit food,
Then to get lean, gh, Tren and winny at the end.
Bwahaaa.
So it’s still on.

You are trying too hard.
See I’m going to use drugs to achieve my goals, lol.
Dbol and test to gain on shit food,
Then to get lean, gh, Tren and winny at the end.
Bwahaaa.
So it’s still on.

Love it! Of course its on! Clearly we are taking different roads...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I ate like you guys, I would be spending my entire time prepping, eating and recording on Excel. I'm too old for that level of dedication.
Today I had my everyday breakfast of a 6 egg omelette-4 whole eggs, and two extra whites with a two-finger portion of two different types of cheese. Four fingers, I suppose. Next was cream of wheat with blueberries tossed in. Lots of blueberries. Then an orange. A big one.
Pre-workout was a handful of almonds and an apple. Protein shake with an extra scoop of weight gainer tossed in. Metamucil and both BCAAs and EAAs. I'm out of Quest bars, so I had a banana.
The next meal will be chicken burgers on whole wheat buns followed by candy cane ice cream. That will be in a couple of hours.

Meal 1: 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 3 tablespoons of mixed nuts, 1/2 cup blueberries, 60 grams protein powder, 1/2 glass of OJ, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, and 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 60 grams protein powder in water, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 3: 1 cups cottage cheese, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 4: 10 oz striploin steak, 1/2 cup rice, 1 raw carrot

Meal 5: rice cake, 8 oz roast beef, 1 tablespoon real PB

Meal 6: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of sesame seed butter

2,988 calories / 110 grams carbs / 127 grams fat / 355 grams protein