What did you eat today

breakfast I had boiled eggs and coffee.

3 water’s

I took out church friend for launch for helping me out when I was injured and bringing me medicine and then I ended up treating myself out as well lol 🤤🤗😋 I had lobster tail, shrimp, crab cake, scallops, vegetables and lobster bisque and some other stuffed seashells plus the water.

2FF82686-CB27-47D8-BD72-D30B81E1A16F.jpeg

Snack sunflower-seeds and water before bed.

Last edited:
Off Day

Meal 1: 3 scrambled eggs, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 55 grams protein powder, 3 tablespoons raw walnuts, 1/4 cup blueberries, 2 glasses of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 11/2 cups 1% cottage cheese

Meal 3: 6 oz striploin steak, spinach salad, 1 piece of gluten free bread

Meal 4: 450 grams talapia, 1/2 cup rice with a tablespoon of sauerkraut, 1 raw carrot

Meal 5: 1 tablespoon of EVOO, 2 tablespoon of mixed nuts, 1/4 cup of cream of rice, 27 grams protein powder

Meal 6: 100 grams turkey breast on 1 rice cake

2,797 calories / 134 grams carbs / 111 grams fat / 324 grams protein

Delts today

Meal 1: 1 scoop Isoflex whey protein, 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, 1 cup(uncooked large flake oatmeal, 2 small apples. 16 oz water, supplements 1 tbl ACV 1 black coffee.

Meal 2: 2 slices Big Red bread, 2 tsps vegan margarine, 3 whole large eggs, 1 banana, 1 black coffee.

Meal 3: 1 cup cooked white rice, 2 cups spinach, 130 gram tofu, soya sauce, diet coke.

Meal 4: Pre-workout, 1 scoop Isoflex, 100 grams blueberries in water

Meal 5 post workout: 245 grams top sirloin, 100 grams air fried French fries.

Meal 6: 1 scoop Isoflex, 100 grams blueberries in water

96.23 fat 333.67 carbs 245.35 protein

Pull day (changing diet around a little today)

Meal 1: 1 Banana, 55 grams protein powder in water, 1 tablespoon of EVOO, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 100 grams of turkey on two rice cakes, 1 tablespoon of real PB

Meal 3: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 1/4 cup of blueberries, 2 tablespoons of raw walnuts, 27 grams protein powder.

work out

Meal 4: 12 oz halibut, 1 potato with a tablespoon of sauerkraut, 2 raw carrots

Meal 5: 8 oz extra lean hamburger patty with mustard

Meal 6: repeat number 5

2,830 calories / 136 grams carbs /94 grams fat / 278 grams or protein

Meal 1: Vegan protein powder drink in water - 25 grams protein, glass of water with ACV (tablespoon), 4 whole eggs, 1 banana and 3 cups of coffee with milk.

Meal 2: 1 cup of 1% cottage cheese and 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 3: 300 gram chicken breast, 2 potatoes, 1/2 cup asparagus

workout

meal 4: 10 oz top sirloin steak, 1/2 cup rice, 1 raw carrot

Meal 5: 1 tablespoon of sesame seed butter, 3 whole eggs

2758 calories / 134 grams carbs / 107 grams fat / 305 grams protein

I calculated my food intake on my fitness pal, just wanted to make sure and I’m right where I want to be to gain 1 lb a week.
Now if I could get my stomach to get used to the higher volume of healthier food, lol. Easy to pack in calories eating crap.

Coffee with double double mate

1 1/2 cups oats
1 1/2 scoops protien powder

Pepsi

2 cups Rice noodles and 7 oz thin sliced tenderloin steak

1 1/2 cups of chicken fried rice

3 honey garlic sausages
Cesar salad. Huge bowl of salad, till I felt like bursting, lol.

Before bed tonight
5 whole eggs 1/8 cup of cheddar cheese.
Maybe a bag of Frutio fruit snacks

Last edited:
Push day

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 55 grams protein powder, 2 tablespoons of walnuts, 1/2 cup blueberries, 3 cups of coffee with milk, 2 glasses of water with a tablespoon of ACV.

Meal 2: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 3: 300 grams chicken breast, 1/2 cup steamed peppers

work out

Meal 4: 12 oz salmon, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup raw broccoli

Meal 5: 7 oz striploin steak

Meal 6: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, tablespoon of sesame seed butter

2,710 calories / 84 grams carbs / 108 grams fat / 354 grams protein

I calculated my food intake on my fitness pal, just wanted to make sure and I’m right where I want to be to gain 1 lb a week.
Now if I could get my stomach to get used to the higher volume of healthier food, lol. Easy to pack in calories eating crap.

1 1/2 cups oats
1 1/2 scoops protien powder

Pepsi

2 cups Rice noodles and 7 oz thin sliced tenderloin steak

1 1/2 cups of chicken fried rice

3 honey garlic sausages
Cesar salad. Huge bowl of salad, till I felt like bursting, lol.

Before bed tonight
5 whole eggs 1/8 cup of cheddar cheese.
Maybe a bag of Frutio fruit snacks
Are you scrambling the eggs for your 'before bed' meal?

Meal 1: First breakfast before class - 6 whole eggs, 1 banana, two glasses of water with a tablespoon of ACV, and 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: Second breakfast - 1/4 cup cream of rice, 55 grams protein powder, 2 tablespoons of walnuts, 1/2 cup blueberries

work out

Meal 3: 450 grams talapia, 1 cup rice, 6 brussel sprouts

Meal 4: 10 oz striploin, baked potato, mixed veggies

Meal 5: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

2,847 calories / 154 grams carbs / 113 grams fat / 312 grams protein

Did not track macros today....it’s Saturday

M1: 3/4 cup oatmeal, 1/3 cup blueberry, medium banana, 116 grams ground chicken in bone broth

M2: on way home from donating blood...iron vegan bar and black grapes

M3: 3 chicken fajitas (homemade): 175g chicken, green and red peppers, fresh salsa, avocado, goat cheddar.

M4: 116g chicken and 130g coconut rice (leftover from thai food the night before).

M5: 250g fresh wild king salmon, 175 g potato (fries in the air fryer) oven roasted broccoli

M6 (later tonight). Smoothie: 2 cups cashew milk, 30g vegan protein, 1/3 cup oatmeal, 30g PB, 1 cup frozen strawberries and blueberries

Approx 220g protein, 100 g fat and 350g carbs
Around 3400 cals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not track macros today....it’s Saturday

M1: 3/4 cup oatmeal, 1/3 cup blueberry, medium banana, 116 grams ground chicken in bone broth

M2: on way home from donating blood...iron vegan bar and black grapes

M3: 3 chicken fajitas (homemade): 175g chicken, green and red peppers, fresh salsa, avocado, goat cheddar.

M4: 116g chicken and 130g coconut rice (leftover from thai food the night before).

M5: 250g fresh wild king salmon, 175 g potato (fries in the air fryer) oven roasted broccoli

M6 (later tonight). Smoothie: 2 cups cashew milk, 30g vegan protein, 1/3 cup oatmeal, 30g PB, 1 cup frozen strawberries and blueberries

Approx 220g protein, 100 g fat and 350g carbs
Around 3400 cals.

Now my dinner sounds so unhealthy. I had 2 smoked pork chops, 2 potatoes cut up into home fries and cooked in butter and onions and microwaved corn, lol. I think that meal alone was 1000 calories, bwahaaa.

Now my dinner sounds so unhealthy. I had 2 smoked pork chops, 2 potatoes cut up into home fries and cooked in butter and onions and microwaved corn, lol. I think that meal alone was 1000 calories, bwahaaa.

You ARE in a bulk phase....bwahaha

Reality i had an off week, work was crazy...only got 3 workouts in, ate a bunch of takeout sushi and thai food and sleep apnea was bad.

Have to give you a fighting chance....

Leg Day and 1/2 hour cardio on heavy bag.

Meal 1: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 55 grams vega sport protein powder, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 2 tablespoons of walnuts, couple glasses of water with ACV, and 3 cups of coffee with cream.

work out

Meal 2: 4 whole eggs, 1 banana, glass of water with 27 grams protein.

Meal 3: banana, 1 cup of cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 4: 2 cups of Tuna noodle casserole

Meal 5: 1 300 gram chicken breast

2,977 calories / 154 grams carbs / 105 grams fat / 275 g

You ARE in a bulk phase....bwahaha

Reality i had an off week, work was crazy...only got 3 workouts in, ate a bunch of takeout sushi and thai food and sleep apnea was bad.

Have to give you a fighting chance....

I need one, my post workout meal was scoop of protein powder in milk and a can of pringles, lol.

I need one, my post workout meal was scoop of protein powder in milk and a can of pringles, lol.
Are you still in good shape on this diet? I keep reading your comments and I don't know if your joking or not. No judgement - live and eat what you want, nothing wrong with doing so but you posted pics before and you were in excellent shape.