What did you eat today

Are you still in good shape on this diet? I keep reading your comments and I don't know if your joking or not. No judgement - live and eat what you want, nothing wrong with doing so but you posted pics before and you were in excellent shape.
I’m a bit leaner now than the pic in the Road to 50’s thread.

Those pictures are no where near my best, not even my average. That’s after 2 years of eating whatever.

I told my wife you thought I was in excellent shape and she rubbed my belly and laughed.

Anyhow when I eat shit like pringles, I know I needed 50 grams of carbs, so since Pringle’s have more fat, I worked out the total calorie count then ate the right amount. I know not ideal, but I’m not trying to get lean right now. Plus I’ll be good for 5 days then bad for a couple.

Remember I supplement with micronutrients and take a big scoop of greens everyday.

My blood work always comes back really good, and if that starts to change, I’ll adjust.

But I’m not a fancy eater. I really don’t enjoy eating, I eat for purpose.

And no I’m not joking, lol

Day off:

Meal 1: 2 glasses of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream, 1 banana, 55 grams of protein powder in water, 2 whole eggs.

Meal 2: 55 grams protein powder, 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of sesame seed butter.

Meal 3: 300 grams chicken breast, 1/2 cup asparagus

Meal 4: Shepherds Pie with a mix ox extra lean hamburger and ground turkey, corn, peas, and potatoes. (11/2 cups)

Meal 5: 1 rice cake, 10 oz roast beef, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

2,798 calories / 73 grams carbs / 132 grams fat / 335 grams protein

If your so inclined, please post your diet for the day to help others. My goal is 3,000 calories approx per day and a minimum of 300 grams of protein in 5 meals. Protein is usually closer to 400 grams. I usually eat 6 meals and it varies from 2950-3250 and I'm not a Nazi about a small difference. This is a maintenance diet for me at 235 lbs. I used this diet with limited gear to go from 210 to 235 within 2 years. I went slow as I wanted to keep my flexibility and still retain the ability to enjoy the sports I do such as Judo or kickboxin and most of all avoid any major injuries as I'm not a spring chicken.

Max gear per week was 250 mg - 100 mg of test en (TRT) and 150 mg of Primo (usually) with 1-2 IU of scrip HGH. I have substituted the 150 mg of Primo for NPP, Deca, and boldenone as testers and other than Deca/NPP, did not notice much of a difference. Both Deca/NPP help me pack on muscle and when I stop I don't lose any of it. I use different peptides for minor injuries like BPC157 and TB500. Recently tried Copper Peptide which is more for health/looks than healing. Took epithalon for 10 days and won't again for 6 months.

I do not have a six pack but have separation in my abs and am much more vascular. Many of my clothes don't fit anymore so while I don't notice the difference in size, my clothes tell me I grew.

I have been battling a knee issue and am getting a MRI shortly. The X-ray showed nothing. I have to do high rep volume work for my legs - for example holding 100 lb dumbbells and doing sets of 25-50 for squats.

Today's meal plan:

Meal 1: 6 whole free range eggs, 1 piece of gluen free bread, 1 banana, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 60 grams whey protein, 3 tablespoons of walnuts

work out hour later

Meal 3: 1 piece of salmon, 1 piece of sole (8 oz), 1 potato, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 4: 1/2 cup asparagus, 2 extra lean hamburger patties (16 oz) with mustard/no bread

Meal 5: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

3,255 calories / 134 grams carbs / 129 grams fat / 315 grams protein
Your dedication is admirable.Im a older lifter just trying to maintain my gains thru this covid lockdown(gyms closed).B4 I use my home wieghts my breakfast is
1 cup oatmeal
3 scoops protien powder
30 almonds ground up
2 bananas
I pour boiling water into the bowl and 10 mins later it's eaten

Day off:

Meal 1: 2 glasses of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream, 1 banana, 55 grams of protein powder in water, 2 whole eggs.

Meal 2: 55 grams protein powder, 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of sesame seed butter.

Meal 3: 300 grams chicken breast, 1/2 cup asparagus

Meal 4: Shepherds Pie with a mix ox extra lean hamburger and ground turkey, corn, peas, and potatoes. (11/2 cups)

Meal 5: 1 rice cake, 10 oz roast beef, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

2,798 calories / 73 grams carbs / 132 grams fat / 335 grams protein

I had only 3 meals today, so far, but 2 were big

1 1/2 cup oats
1 1/2 scoops protien powder

Beef donair, like 2 lbs at least, Jesus I barely stuffed it in, burped garlic for 3 hours, lol. It was so big, I bent over once and almost barfed it back up, lol. Man I was full.

For dinner
1 lb ribeye steak, mushrooms cooked in butter and 2 bowls of salad.

I might eat eggs tonight, but likely a protein shake.

Anyhow here is dinnerE2196FAC-AD83-4060-B6F3-72650124A1CD.jpeg

I had only 3 meals today, so far, but 2 were big

1 1/2 cup oats
1 1/2 scoops protien powder

Beef donair, like 2 lbs at least, Jesus I barely stuffed it in, burped garlic for 3 hours, lol. It was so big, I bent over once and almost barfed it back up, lol. Man I was full.

For dinner
1 lb ribeye steak, mushrooms cooked in butter and 2 bowls of salad.

I might eat eggs tonight, but likely a protein shake.

Anyhow here is dinnerView attachment 10992
So the real question, is with all the protein in your system did you get lucky last night LOL??

Pull Day

Meal 1: 1/2 cup real oatmeal, 55 grams whey protein, 3 tablespoons of raw walnuts, 1/4 cup of blueberries, 2 glasses of water with ACV, and 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 3: small spinach salad, 300 gram chicken breast

work out

Meal 4: 8 oz top sirloin steak, 1/4 cup rice, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 5: 10 oz roast beef, 2 rice cakes, 1 tablespoon of real PB

Meal 6: 1/2 cup cottage cheese

2760 calories / 90 grams carbs / 105 grams fat / 345 grams protein

So the real question, is with all the protein in your system did you get lucky last night LOL??
Got lucky in the morning, lol.
You know the amount of protein I eat does’t effect my gas output, it’s always there, lol. I eat a pound steak and don't get meat sweats either.
I was carpet bombing the isles in Costco yesterday afternoon, lol
Honestly I don’t understand why my wife likes me so much. I’m starting to think she likes to live thru my grossness. She is completely opposite, tidy, neat, I have never heard her fart or burp. One time drunk tried to teach her to spit of my brother penthouse apartment, but she didn’t want to cough up the good stuff in her throat, so she spit foam, lol. She thought she was doing something so bad, laughing her ass off. She’s pretty lady like.

It’s even worse with my grandson now, we fart on each other, (damn I’m wrecking this kid) and she’s caught in the crossfire. She threatens to leave, then when I gets gross enough she just starts laughing about how gross we are.
Go figure, I guess there is someone for everyone, lol.

Leg day

Meal 1: 4 eggs, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 55 grams protein powder, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 1/4 cup blueberries, glass of water with ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 3: 300 gram chicken breast, 1/2 cup peppers

Meal 4: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 27 grams protein powder, 1/4 cup blueberries

Work out

Meal 5: 8 oz striploin, 1 potato, 1/2 cup raw broccoli

Meal 6: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of real PB

2,790 calories / 130 grams carbs /105 grams fat / 330 grams protein

Got lucky in the morning, lol.
You know the amount of protein I eat does’t effect my gas output, it’s always there, lol. I eat a pound steak and don't get meat sweats either.
I was carpet bombing the isles in Costco yesterday afternoon, lol
Honestly I don’t understand why my wife likes me so much. I’m starting to think she likes to live thru my grossness. She is completely opposite, tidy, neat, I have never heard her fart or burp. One time drunk tried to teach her to spit of my brother penthouse apartment, but she didn’t want to cough up the good stuff in her throat, so she spit foam, lol. She thought she was doing something so bad, laughing her ass off. She’s pretty lady like.

It’s even worse with my grandson now, we fart on each other, (damn I’m wrecking this kid) and she’s caught in the crossfire. She threatens to leave, then when I gets gross enough she just starts laughing about how gross we are.
Go figure, I guess there is someone for everyone, lol.
LMAO

breakfast:

omelet:
6 whole eggs
2 egg whites
2 white mushrooms
2 green onions

1 banana

Snack 1:
2 scoop of whey
1/3 cup of nuts
1 banana

Lunch:
200g cooked white rice
200g chicken
1/2 cucumber
handful of baby carrots
1 orange

Dinner:
200g of pasta
200g of ground beef
1/2 cucumber

Snack 2:
2 scoops of whey
2 cups of 3% milk

I didn’t eat nothing I had working crew come super early it was crazy.
FC257633-DC08-4607-A00D-A15503CA2B5B.jpegI jest finally had my neighbor bring me food I was shaking I was so hungry at 5.
608C906C-84BF-4F4C-AADC-BA6025F17053.jpeg

Currently in an aggressive deficit so I can improve insulin sensitivity and give myself more room to grow. Using two different sets of caloric goals, depending if it's a training day or rest day. Today was a push workout. This cut I'm using much higher protein than I typically do, right around 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight. So far I think it's having a positive effect on keeping hunger at bay.

M1: 7oz turkey breast, 300gram sweet potato with 1tbsp natty PB (something's gotta be natty right?)

M2 pre training: 250ml fairlife skim milk, 50 gram whey protein, 2 Carmel rice cakes and a PB Rx bar.

Intra protein/carb mix, 50 grams carb total

M3 Post workout: 1 cinnamon raisin bagel with light cream cheese, 2 mandarin oranges, 500gram egg whites with two whole eggs

M4: 9oz turkey breast, 250gram red potato, 150 gram carrot, 150 gram brussel sprouts, all roasted with 1tbsp olive oil.

Totals for the day are 340p/300c/50f

Using intermittent fasting from bedtime until 12pm or so just as a way to keep my meals larger and more satisfying. Prefer a lower fat high carb approach when dieting! This is about a 750 cal deficit for me.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

Off day

Meal 1: 1 banana, 3 whole free range eggs, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with milk.

Meal 2: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 55 grams protein, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 1/2 cup blueberries

Meal 3: 48 grams of protein in mussels, kale salad

Meal 4: 450 grams talapia, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 5: tablespoon of EVOO, 1 cup cottage cheese

Meal 6: 1 rice cake, 10 oz roast beef

2,650 calories / 140 grams of carbs / 83 grams fat / 328 grams protein

I had coffee I had to manure somehow around the plastic since my kitchen is all taped up with all the repairs I’m dealing with.

Lunch I had salmon, Green beings, mashed potatoes with lobster sauce and miniature lobster‘s and lobster bisque.
I wish I took a picture of that it was delicious 🤤

Orange and water for snack.