What did you eat today

Meal 1 10 egg whites 2 eggs 75 grams oatmeal 1 banana 1 scoop peanut butter

Meal 2 200 grams steak 180 grams rice 100 grams green beans

Meal 3 200 grams ground beef 180 grams potato 100 grams green beans

Post 2 scoops whey glutamine creatine

Meal 4 200 grams chicken breast 160 grams rice 100 grams broccoli

Meal 5 200 grams chicken breast 16” grams rice 100 grams broccoli

Meal 6 3 rice cakes 1 scoop peanut butter 2 scoops of casein
It’s something like 5000 calories or so I wanna say 400 grams protein 450 grams of carbs something like that currently bulking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meal one: 250g oats, 1 cup mixed berries, 1 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup wilted spinach

Meal two: 250g grilled chicken, 250g broccoli, 1 1/2 cup jasmine rice

Meal three: 8oz steak, 1/2 cup each oyster mushrooms, chopped asparagus, red pepper, some teriyaki and Siracha, and 1 1/2 cups rice

Meal four: a banana, and some pre-workout

Meal five: A bagel, and 2 scoops of whey

Meal six: 226g of sour patch kids, an IPA, and 8oz of blanco tequila.

Meal one: 250g oats, 1 cup mixed berries, 1 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup wilted spinach

Meal two: 250g grilled chicken, 250g broccoli, 1 1/2 cup jasmine rice

Meal three: 8oz steak, 1/2 cup each oyster mushrooms, chopped asparagus, red pepper, some teriyaki and Siracha, and 1 1/2 cups rice

Meal four: a banana, and some pre-workout

Meal five: A bagel, and 2 scoops of whey

Meal six: 226g of sour patch kids, an IPA, and 8oz of blanco tequila.
I like meal 6 lol. Enjoy that sriracha. Apparently theres a shortage. Havent been able to get any for about a month. Something about the peppers 🌶

Day off

Meal 1: 1 ounce of ACV in a glass of water, 3 cups of coffee with cream, 1 clementine, 1 apple, 4 scrambled eggs, and 3 tablespoons of walnuts.
Meal 2: 200 grams chicken breast, 3 tablespoons of walnuts, 1 banana
Meal 3: 1/2 cup blueberries, 10 almonds and approx 2 cups 4% greek yogurt
Meal 4: 200 grams chicken breast, 4 tablespoons cashews, 1 cup broccoli
Meal 5: 1.5 cups of cottage cheese and a tablespoon of EVOO

3,084 cals / 149 grams carbs / 147 grams fat / 270 gram protein

1 - 2 eggs, 1 cup whites, 1/2 scoop whey isolate, 1/2 cup quick oats, 3G omega 3

2 - 7 oz lean ground beef, 1 cup chopped green beans, soy sauce

3 - 7oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup jas rice, 1 cup green beans, soy sauce

4 - 7 oz ground turkey, 1 cup green beans, soy sauce

5 - same as 3

6 - 7 oz ground turkey, 1 cup green beans, soy sauce

Training days I’ll make meal 5 with 1 cup rice, intra workout shake w/50 carbs and 1 cup rice added to post workout meal. I have no idea of macros as I don’t count calories

Hot and sour soup.
I can't tell if your being sarcastic or serious. Your a huge man and you lived the whole day on hot and sour soup? Seriously or was just one meal - never had it before. Just curious - all the power to you if you can live on soup. I love it but need more or I'm starving.
thanks Bagua

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or serious. Your a huge man and you lived the whole day on hot and sour soup? Seriously or was just one meal - never had it before. Just curious - all the power to you if you can live on soup. I love it but need more or I'm starving.
thanks Bagua
One meal of two large servings of hot and sour soup. Then wifey and I went out for a double burger in a roadhouse. Bought a dozen bagels, which I munched on all night. It was a weird eating day.
You have to try the soup if you can find a good place that knows how to make it.

One meal of two large servings of hot and sour soup. Then wifey and I went out for a double burger in a roadhouse. Bought a dozen bagels, which I munched on all night. It was a weird eating day.
You have to try the soup if you can find a good place that knows how to make it.

Hot and sour soup is the shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meal #1 - 3 whole eggs, 0.75 cup of egg whites, sugar free ketchup, 1 cup oats mixed with cinnamon and splenda, Mio in 500 ml of water
Meal #2 - 2 scoops of whey, 99 grams of blueberries, 64 grams banana
Meal #3 - 5oz of chicken breast, 85 grams of broccoli, 30 grams of almonds, diet 7 up
Meal #4 - 4oz of extra lean ground beef, 4 tbsp salsa, 2 cups of spinach mixed with 1 tbsp EVOO and vinegar, diet pepsi
Meal #5- 175 grams greek yogurt, 1 scoop whey, 19 grams of almonds

Trying to drop some body fat before all the delicious Xmas treats come out to play.

8 meals had 56 egg whites total with 50g of oatmeal ground into powder and eaten with each 8 servings of eggwhites

8 protein shakes with collagen added, one shake with each meal