What did you eat today

Just waking up amd getting started but smoothie with 3/4 cup blueberries, 1 avacodo, 2 table spoons of olive oil, 1/4 cup of cranberries, 3/4 cup of Greek yogurt, water. Then 2 cups of coffee 1 sugar 1 cream and popped vitamin d, c, and a probiotic....very little for breakfast but I'll probably eat some solids and lots of protein within an hour or two depending when I hit the weights
any idea of the g of fat?all healthy fats but that would be a lot in one meal.

Meal 1: 10 g glutamine and 3 Wobenzymes 45 min before first meal - 2 cups of coffee with cream, 6 oz top sirloin, 4 tablespoons of raw walnuts, and one clementine.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice with a teaspoon of cinnamon

weights

Meal 3: 6 Ducks eggs, 1 piece of toast, 1 clementine.

Meal 4: 11/2 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of olive oil.

Meal 5: 10 oz haddock, 1/2 cup Jasmine rice, 1 cup asparagus

Meal 6: 7 oz roast beef, 1 ounce cheddar cheese, 1 dill pickle.

2,811 cals / 130 g carbs / 145 g fat / 282 g protein

Whoops I cheated my breakfast today 2400 calories at the breakfast buffet
6dcd3da27157d5c6bf68bb70996f66ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meal 1: 10 g glutamine and 3 Wobenzymes 45 min before first meal - 2 cups of coffee with cream, , 4 tablespoons of raw walnuts, and one banana.

Meal 2: 2 cups of 1 % cottage cheese.

Meal 3: 7.5 oz haddock, 1 cup spinach salad.

Meal 4: 1/4 cup cream of rice with a teaspoon of cinnamon

weights

Meal 5: 250 g chicken breast, 1/2 cup jasmine rice, 1 cup broccoli

Meal 6: 1 tablespoon of EVOO, 100 g turkey slices with a dill pickle and an ounce of cheddar cheese

2,621 cals / 140 g carbs / 89 g fat / 274 g protein

black coffee
4 eggs, 2 slices of bacon

2 tins of tuna

diet pepsi

6oz beef patty gluten free, 6 triscuits

12 oz ribeye steak, didn’t eat the fat. Good helping of salad with sugar free Italian dressing

5 eggs and a bit of butter.

2000 ish, lol.
still losing weight and still hungry.

oh and I had 4 popcorn twists as a snack between the patty and steak. It was 3 hours. Git me thru, lol.

M1 - 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites
M2 - 6oz ground turkey shake w/large handful of spinach
M3 - Same as 2
M4 - 6oz ground turkey shake w/200g basmati rice (pre workout)
M5 - 6oz turkey shake w/large handful spinach, 6 flavored rice cakes (post workout)
M6 - 1 cup egg whites, sugar free ketchup
M7 - 50g whey protein shake, 2 tbl spoons natural peanut butter

M1 - 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites
M2 - 6oz ground turkey shake w/large handful of spinach
M3 - Same as 2
M4 - 6oz ground turkey shake w/200g basmati rice (pre workout)
M5 - 6oz turkey shake w/large handful spinach, 6 flavored rice cakes (post workout)
M6 - 1 cup egg whites, sugar free ketchup
M7 - 50g whey protein shake, 2 tbl spoons natural peanut butter

When you say ground turkey shake are you putting turkey in the blender?

When you say ground turkey shake are you putting turkey in the blender?

Yeah, I cook it and sauté it in bacon seasoning. Essentially I am drinking a bacon turkey shake LOL. Honestly it is super tasty and a fast way to cram in meals when on the go

Yeah, I cook it and sauté it in bacon seasoning. Essentially I am drinking a bacon turkey shake LOL. Honestly it is super tasty and a fast way to cram in meals when on the go

When I was in my twenties I would put chicken in the shake because I honestly could not eat chicken anymore I was so done.
One of my mentors had also done the same thing . Long story short he ended up in the hospital can’t remember exactly what it’s called but basically putting protein in the blender and not chewing it ended up almost killed him. Something to do with when you chew your spit has enzymes , these enzymes help your body break down food . When you put straight protein like that in your stomach it can cause some pretty serious issues. Stomach can not digest .He ended up having to get part is his stomach removed in surgery amd lost 100 pounds . Not telling you what to do , might be something you wanna read up on though

Cutting for summer so in a 600 cal deficit
Calories 2650
Carbs 250
Fats 60
Protein 260
Stats 5'7 - 196lbs 12% body fat

Meal 1 - 3 whole eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, greens shake. Omega 3s

Meal 2 - 350g Greek yogurt, 50g granola, Omega 3s

Meal 3 preworkout- 250g white rice with half Banana, 8oz Tilapia or 1.5 scoop isolate, Omega 3s

Meal 4 post - 250g red potato, 8oz chicken, green veg of choice, 5g creatine

Meal 5 - 250g sweet potato, 6oz lean ground beef or steak, cup of green veg

Meal 6 - 2 scoop isolate

In a 13 hour eat window, 11 hour fast

Last edited:
Cutting for summer so in a 600 cal deficit
Calories 2650
Carbs 250
Fats 60
Protein 260
Stats 5'7 - 196lbs 12% body fat

Meal 1 - 3 whole eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, greens shake. Omega 3s

Meal 2 - 350g Greek yogurt, 50g granola, Omega 3s

Meal 3 preworkout- 250g white rice with half Banana, 8oz Tilapia or 1.5 scoop isolate, Omega 3s

Meal 4 post - 250g red potato, 8oz chicken, green veg of choice, 5g creatine

Meal 5 - 250g sweet potato, 6oz lean ground beef or steak, cup of green veg

Meal 6 - 2 scoop isolate

In a 13 hour eat window, 11 hour fast

Wow amazing!
Do you think for your meal# 3, eating plain rice helps? Have you thought about ditching it?

Today I ate (as per usual on weekends):

M1 @11am: 1/3 of a rotisserie chicken, with dijon mustard
M2 @4pm: 1/3 of a rotisserie chicken, with dijon mustard
Throughout the day: about half a litre of milk (2%) with tea and coffee.

That's all for today. I am a bit hungry now, but I will treat myself with a cookie tomorrow!

Wow amazing!
Do you think for your meal# 3, eating plain rice helps? Have you thought about ditching it?
It is the most important meal I'd say out of all my meals. Preworkout meal fuels the lift. The white rice in combination with a small amount of fructose are fast digesting energy for performance. Both of which are burned off through the workout.

If I was to cut out a meal it would either be meal 2 or 5, and combine their macros into the others. But I prefer 6 small meals and I'm still starving in between meals lol

Today I ate (as per usual on weekends):

M1 @11am: 1/3 of a rotisserie chicken, with dijon mustard
M2 @4pm: 1/3 of a rotisserie chicken, with dijon mustard
Throughout the day: about half a litre of milk (2%) with tea and coffee.

That's all for today. I am a bit hungry now, but I will treat myself with a cookie tomorrow!
You need to get in 5 meals.
keep it to 30 gm protien 40 gm of carbs.
eat a little more fat before bed, you’ll feel fuller and not so hungry.
so ill eat 5 eggs and a bit of butter with salt before bed.
Oats are great for feeling full.
So a scoop,of protien powder and 2/3 cups of oats. Add a lot of water and drink it. It’s gross, i joked I was eating gruel, just drank it and after 5 years started to enjoy it.
you need to feed yourself of your metabolism will stall.
It amazes me what food choices will do to get you lean.
Rice is great because you need to eat alot to get anything out of it.

You need to get in 5 meals.
keep it to 30 gm protien 40 gm of carbs.
eat a little more fat before bed, you’ll feel fuller and not so hungry.
so ill eat 5 eggs and a bit of butter with salt before bed.
Oats are great for feeling full.
So a scoop,of protien powder and 2/3 cups of oats. Add a lot of water and drink it. It’s gross, i joked I was eating gruel, just drank it and after 5 years started to enjoy it.
you need to feed yourself of your metabolism will stall.
It amazes me what food choices will do to get you lean.
Rice is great because you need to eat alot to get anything out of it.

You are right, and I love your idea with oats (I used to force myself to eat oats for breakfast, instant-quacker-oats ptsd here)

I will def move on to 3 or 4 meals a day sometime in September, but for now I am doing well with 2 meals a day plus a snack (apple) around 6pm. I think that, because I won a shitty genetic lottery, I have a lower percentage of muscles than an average guy my height should have. I don't really need that much calories per day I think. Also working form home for the past few years, and less body movements overall = way less calories needed than I used to consumer pre-2020.

Overall, I think I consume around 1800 - 2000 cal / day.
Today I ate:

M1: grilled hawaiian chicken breast, lettuce salad, cucumber and tomatoes, one medium banana
M2: plain chicken breast, lettuce salad, cucumber, and tomatoes, one smallish banana
Evening snack: big pear
Milk with coffee/tea: 500 ml

You are right, and I love your idea with oats (I used to force myself to eat oats for breakfast, instant-quacker-oats ptsd here)

I will def move on to 3 or 4 meals a day sometime in September, but for now I am doing well with 2 meals a day plus a snack (apple) around 6pm. I think that, because I won a shitty genetic lottery, I have a lower percentage of muscles than an average guy my height should have. I don't really need that much calories per day I think. Also working form home for the past few years, and less body movements overall = way less calories needed than I used to consumer pre-2020.

Overall, I think I consume around 1800 - 2000 cal / day.
Today I ate:

M1: grilled hawaiian chicken breast, lettuce salad, cucumber and tomatoes, one medium banana
M2: plain chicken breast, lettuce salad, cucumber, and tomatoes, one smallish banana
Evening snack: big pear
Milk with coffee/tea: 500 ml
Are you going to run gear, or are running gear?

Hoping to start in August, after I come back from abroad. I just hope I donèt screw up my diet during my first cycle!
I highly recommend having your dietary basics down before you decide to run your first cycle, you'll likely see significant results from that alone. Two meals a day is simply not enough