What did you eat today

Day off

Meal 1: cream of rice 1/2 cup, 1/2 cup blueberries, 3 tablespoons of raw walnuts, 30 grams of vega sport protein powder, 1 clementine, 3 cups of coffee with cream, 1 glass of Orange juice.

Meal 2: 200 grams of chicken breast and 1 cup of raw broccoli dipped in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/2 tablespoon of balsamic vinaigrette

Meal 3: 1 cup Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup of raw almonds, 1/2 cup blueberries, and 10 grams vega sport protein powder for flavor.

Meal 4: 6 oz top sirloin steak, 1 cup asparagus.

Meal 5: 1 tablespoon of almond butter, 6 oz roast beef.

Meal 6: 1 piece of gluten free bread, 150 g turkey, mustard, and 2 slices tomatoes into a sandwich.

2,699 cals / 173 grams of carbs / 89 grams fat / 274 grams protein

1 - 2 eggs, 1 cup whites, 1/2 scoop whey isolate, 1/2 cup quick oats, 3G omega 3

2 - 7 oz lean ground beef, 1 cup chopped green beans, soy sauce

3 - 7oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup jas rice, 1 cup green beans, soy sauce

4 - 7 oz ground turkey, 1 cup green beans, soy sauce

5 - same as 3

6 - 7 oz ground turkey, 1 cup green beans, soy sauce

Training days I’ll make meal 5 with 1 cup rice, intra workout shake w/50 carbs and 1 cup rice added to post workout meal. I have no idea of macros as I don’t count calories
How do you prepare the ground turkey?

I fry it in a pan until it’s about 3/4 cooked, drain and rinse it. Then I add some water and bbq seasoning and simmer It on low until water has evaporated then weigh it out and freeze
You are washing out all the good connective tissue collagen, lol.

Man I’m out on the coast and they have sea food places all over here . Anyways I went for some fish and chips . And they have a place that’s 17$ for all you can eat cod and chips. So I’m going back there on next Sunday after they gym and I’m gonna put them
Out of business
Lol
I can eat big I don’t think they understand how Much fish a guy like me can eat in one sitting for 17$ hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just getting back Into things after the long break. Put on 10 lbs just this last week mostly replenishing my glycogen and water weight but slowly trying to get the body yo eating 3500 cals a day.

I can honestly say I havnt felt this good in a long time.

Right now I’m going with the KISS principle till I ingrain these new habits back into myself. Meals have looked like this

Either scrambled eggs and rice mixed together

Chicken and rice

Lean beef (and a couple not so lean cuts lol) and yams

Made a couple omelets

Been smashing veggies with every meal of some sort.

Protein shakes and bcaa intra and or post workout.

I’ll come back when I have this a bit more structured. Just mostly trying to get used to eating more.

And trying not yo get kicked out the bed with the protein bombs that I had almost forgot came with the territory haha

I’ll be back with a more structure

Yesterday…

M1 - 2 eggs, 1 cup whites, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 scoop whey isolate, 1/2 cup oatmeal (dry measure)

M2 - 7 oz extra lean ground beef, 2 cups chopped green beans

M3 - 7 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup jasmine rice

M4 - same as 3

M5 - 7 oz ground turkey, 2 cups chopped green beans

M6 - 7 oz chicken breast, 1 cup green beans, 1/2 cup jasmine rice

Yesterday
Meal 1 1 cup egg whites 2 eggs 100 grams oatmeal 1 scoop peanut butter 1 banana

Meal 2 200 grams ground turkey meatballs
180 grams boiled potatoes
Post shake 2 scooos mutant iso glutamine creatine 2 bananas

Meal 3 same as meal 2

Meal 4 same but with chicken
Meal 5 220 grams steak 180 grams rice

Meal 6 1 cup of Greek yogurt 1 scoop mutant 2 rice cakes 2 scoops peanut butter

Bulking again

Meal 1
2 pcs low carb bread
2 eggs, 2 tbsp pb

Meal 2
200g salmon sashimi
100g japanese yam

Snack
1 yogurt with 1 scoop protein powder

Meal 3
250 salmon sashimi
Cucumber salad

This is my low day on carb cycling, 1750 calories.

No changes in weight for a month now, steadily fluctuating at 179lbs-181lbs.

Meal 1
2 pcs low carb bread
2 eggs, 2 tbsp pb

Meal 2
200g salmon sashimi
100g japanese yam

Snack
1 yogurt with 1 scoop protein powder

Meal 3
250 salmon sashimi
Cucumber salad

This is my low day on carb cycling, 1750 calories.

No changes in weight for a month now, steadily fluctuating at 179lbs-181lbs.

I would be starving lol

I would be starving lol

I messed up my metabolism for being out of shape for a long time. Jotted down My maintenance at 180lbs around 2400ish now.

So during this recomposition I'm doing 2200 mid days, 1700-1800 low and 2500 high.

Haven’t wrote something in here in a while but still really consistent

M1 - 85g oatmeal, 75g banana, 75g blueberries, 120g ground chicken in bone broth and green tea

M2 - 65g brown rice pasta with 100 g ground turkey, 50 g zucchini with crushed tomatoes

M3 - 170g jasmine rice with 150 g chicken breast and handful of baby carrots

M4 - 45g grain free seedwise granola and cup of hibiscus tea

M5 - 150g potatoes in the air fryer, three boneless skinless chicken thighs, and a large salad with olive oil and balsamic dressing. Two squares of 88% dark chocolate. Cup of ginger tea.

Have not had meal 6 yet, but we’ll in about two hours

M6 - smoothie - 16 ounces of oat beverage, 30 g vegan protein, cup of frozen blueberries, and strawberries, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 40g oatmeal.

Cals approximately 3400.

I tried black sesame nuts butter, very interesting taste.

Costco has a seedwise granola that has great macros and very limited ingredient. mostly pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax, dried blueberries, and lemon

Taste fairly bland, but way better than traditional sugary granola

@Funnyman any critique or comments on my diet above? Feel free to compare to @Sorbate

Costco has a seedwise granola that has great macros and very limited ingredient. mostly pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax, dried blueberries, and lemon

Taste fairly bland, but way better than traditional sugary granola

@Funnyman any critique or comments on my diet above? Feel free to compare to @Sorbate

Youre diet is way too fancy for me.
I like boring and plain.
I could easily eat chicken and plain rice, salt and pepper no soya sauce 3 times a day, lol.

BTW I take the greens powder to make up for my lack of veggies.

But right now crash dieting because I only have 53 days. So I eat my carbs around my training.

Last edited:
Youre diet is way too fancy for me.
I like boring and plain.
I could easily eat chicken and plain rice, salt and pepper no soya sauce 3 times a day, lol.

BTW I take the greens powder to make up for my lack of veggies.

But right now crash dieting because I only have 53 days. So I eat my carbs around my training.
All jokes aside, i been focusing on trying to eat some vegies each time I have rice or potato. As we get older, i think its more important to eat some fiber each time we have a simple carb to minimize the insulin spike.