What did you eat today

Me too, Sorby. I've never been a foodie, so to speak, which is good because, for some reason, I seem to have forgotten how to cook well.
If you saw the stuff I sold at the shop you’d think I ate the most flavourfull food everyday.
Then in the morning customers send me drinking my protien powder, owes and water, microwaved just enough to make it warm, lol.

push day

Meal 1: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 3 tablespoons of walnuts, 60 grams of protein powder, 1/2 cup blueberries, 2 eggs, glass of water with ACV and a chunk of fresh ginger, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 450 grams talapia, 1/2 cup broccoli

work out

Meal 3: 8 striploin, 1/2 cup rice, 1 raw carrot

Meal 4: Cup of cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 5: 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seed butter, 350 grams greek yogurt with 1 scoop of protein powder

Meal 6: 1 rice cake, 8 oz roast beef

3,021 calories / 108 grams carbs / 118 grams fat / 380 grams protein

Last edited:
leg day

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup berries, 3 tablespoons of walnuts, 55 grams whey protein, glass of water with ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO, 1/2 banana

Meal 3: 500 grams mussels, spinach salad

work out

Meal 4: 10 oz striploin, 1/2 cup rice, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

meal 5: 450 grams talapia, 1 cup broccoli

Meal 6: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seed butter

2985 calories / 112 grams carbs / 118 grams fat / 380 grams protein

I’m not very proud of my diet due to holidays I’m scared to post on what I ate lol I gained 10 pounds and it went straight to my hips and my boobs, still same size in stomach it has done that before. My jeans are very tight around my hips and thighs and very loose around my stomach it’s crazy I was hopping around trying to get in them.

Last edited:
Chest day today:

Meal 1: 1/2 cup of cream of wheat (cooked) 1 medium apple 1 scoop protein powder.

Meal 2: 1/2 cup of cream of wheat (cooked), 3 whole eggs, 1 small banana 1Tbl fish oil

Meal 3: 1/2lb fish, 1 cup white rice , 2 cups 100 grams of spinach

Meal 4: 1 scoop protein. 100 grams blueberries in water.

Meal 5: 130 grams tofu, 1 cup rice, 1 cup baby brussel sprouts

Meal 6: 1 scoop protein powder, 100 grams blueberries in water. 1Tbl fish oil

2492 calories, 302 carbs, 186.73 protein, 58.2 fat

Current weight 163lbs 5'5" tall BMI 15% with fat calipers

Meal 1: 1/4 cup cream of rice with 3 tablespoons of raw mixed nuts, 1/4 cup blueberries, 55 grams of protein powder, 3 eggs, 2 glasses of water with ACV, and 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 300 gram chicken breast, 1/2 cup asparagus

Meal 3: 300 gram chicken breast, 1/2 cup red pepper

Meal 4: 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 5: 10 oz striploin, 1/2 cup rice

Meal 6L 27 grams protein powder in water.

2976 calories / 77 grams carbs / 110 grams fat / 392 grams protein

Pull Day

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oats, 55 grams protein powder, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 2 tablespoons of cashews, 1 banana, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV and a chunk of fresh ginger, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 3: 450 grams talapia, 1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 4: 55 grams protein powder in water, 1 apple, slice of cheddar cheese

Meal 5: Pork ribs, 300 grams chicken breast, 1/2 cup of refried rice

3,159 calories / 158 grams carbs / 117 grams fat / 371 grams protein - I am sure being Christmas Eve I will be eating a little more when people arrive and have a few snacks throughout the night. Can't record them as have no idea what I will eat yet lol.

Man your carbs are low!1 how do you keep your energy up? I get sooo flattened out.

Also, at the risk of sounding dumb....what's EVOO??

extra virgin olive oil. I carb cycle to keep somewhat lean. 200 max, some days 100-150, and some days under 100 but when my carbs are low I increase my fat intake for energy.
Man I am astounded by all the little bits and pieces necessary to dial ourselves in! Thanks Goldenrod!

I’m not very proud of my diet due to holidays I’m scared to post on what I ate lol I gained 10 pounds and it went straight to my hips and my boobs, still same size in stomach it has done that before. My jeans are very tight around my hips and thighs and very loose around my stomach it’s crazy I was hopping around trying to get in them.
I think a woman with a little weight on them as long as they are curvie is the best look. I do not like too lean of a woman in terms of physique. Be proud.

morning - green tie- lemon flavored thanks to @Annika
- 4 table spoons of natural peanut butter
-sugar free rock star

afternoon
hamburger with cheese no bun​
supper
-carrots and cauliflower​
-lean pork shot​
-few potato's with skin​

I am not hunger so I am good. The foods I ate were good as well

Man I am astounded by all the little bits and pieces necessary to dial ourselves in! Thanks Goldenrod!
So many ways to change your physique and I consider AAS and GH the least important. Diet is number one and I do not get worried about the perfect pre-workout meal or post-meal. I grew up on a farm and worked hard for 8-12 hours a day so breakfast was always a big meal and still is with me. My post workout meal is usually my largest or second largest to breakfast with a lot of protein but I don't worry about it if it isn't.
My goal for keeping the muscle I have is 3000 calories and 300-400 grams of protein, carb cycling on a three day rotation and on days off - always low carbs and high fats. I carb cycle simply to stay lean and nothing more as I don't enjoy it. Some days I am hungry and have to drink more water, eat some more broccoli dipped in EVOO mixed with garic powder and balsamic vinaigrette.

Day off obviously

Meal 1: 6 whole free range eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces of gluten free toast, and a small bowl of berries, glass of water, 4 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 6 ribs, 1/2 cup rice

Meal 3: cup of cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 4: shit load of chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies, and cole slaw.

Meal 5: left over chicken and 1/2 a mashed potato

This won't be bang on as I will eat till I don't want to anymore today but:
3,200 calories / 140 grams carbs / 135 grams fat / 360 grams protein

Push day

Meal 1: still at the parent's in law so 6 whole free range eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces of gluten free toast, 2 greek yogurt mini tubs (plain), and 4 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1 left over chicken sandwich, 1 greek yogurt mini tub

Meal 3: 1 tablespoon of EVOO, 1/4 cup cream of wheat, 55 grams whey protein, 2 tablespoons of raw walnuts

work out

Meal 4: 300 grams left over chicken, 1/2 cup asparagus

Meal 5: 55 grams whey protein, 1/2 cup blueberries

Meal 6: left over 8 oz striploin

3,412 calories (over the 3000 goal but its Christmas fuck it) / 161 grams carbs / 136 grams fat / 383 grams protein