What did you eat today

200g protein
110g fats
330g carbs

Plus huge plate of nachos at midnight. I got to give @Sorbate a fighting chance [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fir dinner
I had bacon wrapped chicken breast (8oz)
4 Bacon wrapped pickles
Jumbo shrimp cooked in butter, cheese and blackend seasoning (8)
Oh yeah and some mixed veggies coated in olive oil and spice.

I won’t have a fight chance unless you eat McDonalds every day, lol.

Day off

Meal 1: 6 whole eggs, 25 grams of protein powder in water, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 1 tomato sliced, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 3: 2 8 oz extra lean hamburger patties - with mustard, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 4: 10 oz roast beef, 1 rice cake, 1 tomato

Meal 5: 16 oz sole, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 6: 25 grams protein powder in water

3007 calories / 54 grams carbs / 108 grams fat / 358 grams protein

Damn I can't remember I was to busy plowing snow... ate nothing till 6 pm some cheese...had a couple of sugar free rock stars and a few squirts of clen. I am now having some home made pizza with lots of veggies meat and cheese ... great for the muscles :)

Leg day

meal 1: glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 1 banana, 3 whole eggs with pepper, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup blueberries, 3 tablespoons of mixed nuts, 55 grams of protein powder.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 55 grams of protein, 2 tablespoons of walnuts

workout

meal 3: 2 pieces of salmon, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup raw broccoli dipped in home made EVOO and balsamic vinaigrette (tablespoon of EVOO).

Meal 4: 1/2 cup asparagus, 10 oz striploin steak, 1/2 mashed potato

Meal 5: 1/2 cup cottage cheese

3,045 calories / 144 grams carbs / 132 grams fat / 319 grams protein

Pull Day

Meal 1: 6 whole free range eggs (farmer next door), 1 banana, 25 grams protein powder in a glass of water, 1 glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with 1% milk.

Meal 2: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

work out

Meal 3: 2 8 oz extra lean hamburger patties with mustard, 1 tomato

Meal 4: 1/2 cup long grain rice, 8 oz pork loin, 1 raw carrot

Meal 5: 10 oz roast beef on a rice cake

Meal 6: 1/2 cup cottage cheese with black pepper

2,956 calories / 99 grams carbs / 100 grams fat / 325 grams protein

Monday Jan 4 Quads/calves today

Meal 1, 5am : 80 grams uncooked Cream of Wheat, 2 tbl walnut pieces, 1 small Organic Gala apple, 1 scoop chocolate PB isoflex protein, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 tbl fish oils, 16 oz water, Vitamins, 1 tbl ACV, 1 coffee black

Meal 2, 8am: Slices Big red bread toasted, vegan margarine 1 tsp, 3 whole large eggs, 1 small banana

9am train, stretching, tan

Meal 3, 11am: Cheat meal A&W Uncle burger, fries, frosty mug of root beer.

Meal 4, 2pm: 1 cup cooked white Rice, 200 grams Ling cod baked, 2 cups raw spinach

Meal 5 5pm: 1 cup cooked white Rice Rice, 130 grams tofu, 1 cup baby brussels sprout

Meal 6, 8pm: 2 scoops Isoflex banana protein powder, 200 grams frozen blueberries all in water.

3,858 Calories, 440.8 carbs 236.68 protein, 129.8 fat

Started out at 149lbs on October 20. Trying to gain some muscle. Plateaued at 160 lbs last 3 weeks train 4-5 x a week 10 minutes warm up cardio per session.

Oats and protien powder
Chicken fingers and onion rings
Couple of chocolate chip cookies
1 lb ribeye steak and spinach salad.
After training 5 whole egg with cheese omelette.

That was my day.
Back to work tomorrow,
I need to write up my diet.
Damn I have to get serious now.

Day off:

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 3 tablespoons mixed raw nuts, 55 grams of protein powder, 3 cups of coffee with milk, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV.

Meal 2: 8 oz extra lean hamburger, spinach salad

Meal 3: 500 grams mussels

Meal 4: 300 gram chicken breast, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 5: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 6: 9 oz lean roast beef

3,030 calories / 100 grams carbs / 102 grams fat / 376 grams protein

Goldenrod....

Thanks for doing this.

A quick update on my end. While I have gained 14lbs I have gained very little fat. Yes, absolutely I have gained some fat. At first it looked like I was going full on Michelin man! Now, I have really dried out.

Weight as of this morning is 163. Fluctuates a great deal during my week. I am on vacation for 10 days currently. I want to see if it goes up and down like it does in the work week. I have so much less stress.

If someone had ever tried to tell me before this that I could go to A&W 3x a week. Do almost no cardio. Gain muscle and not get fat I would have called him crazy!

Granted I train at 90-100% to failure and do a lot of strip sets 4-5 days a week for the duration of this program. Still this is beyond my realm of thought and experience. As usual, being a CB member has changed the way this Grandpa see's the world. Much more importantly, how I see myself is changed!

Cheers!!

Push Day

Meal 1: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 3 tablespoons of raw walnuts, 1/2 cup blueberries, 55 grams of protein powder.
3 eggs, 1 banana, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with milk.

Meal 2: 6 oz striploin, cup of coleslaw

Meal 3: 1 tablespoon of EVOO, 1/2 cup cottage cheese

workout

Meal 4: 300 gram chicken breast, 1 potato, 1 carrot

Meal 5: 10 oz lean roast beef, 1 rice cake, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seed butter

meal 6: 27 grams protein powder in water

2,955 calories / 153 grams carbs / 100 grams fat / 357 grams protein

Push Day

Meal 1: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 3 tablespoons of raw walnuts, 1/2 cup blueberries, 55 grams of protein powder.
3 eggs, 1 banana, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with milk.

Meal 2: 6 oz striploin, cup of coleslaw

Meal 3: 1 tablespoon of EVOO, 1/2 cup cottage cheese

workout

Meal 4: 300 gram chicken breast, 1 potato, 1 carrot

Meal 5: 10 oz lean roast beef, 1 rice cake, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seed butter

meal 6: 27 grams protein powder in water

2,955 calories / 153 grams carbs / 100 grams fat / 357 grams protein
You have mentioned strip loin so many times now my inner carnivore has decided we are going to the butcher shop!

You have mentioned strip loin so many times now my inner carnivore has decided we are going to the butcher shop!
I stop at a locally owned butcher shop on my way home and they usually have the ones that need to be cooked that day half price or you can freeze them. They also have free range chicken and the chicken breasts are huge.

We also try to support the local restaurants that are struggling and they have a steak sandwich which comes with a 6 oz striploin and I get it every time.

Breakfast 2/3 cup of oats, scoop protien powder
Cup of coffee
Snack. Lol. Pepsi (then water the rest of the day)
Lunch Rice noodles, beef in pho soup
Preworkout 1 1/2 cups of chicken fried rice

After training
Dinner Mixed veggies, rice and chicken(or steak) like 10 oz portion.
Before bed 5 egg omelette with big handful of cheese and handful of walnuts.

Except for lunch and dinner I’ll eat these other meals for likely 4 months till I cut.

Leg Day

Meal 1: glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, chunk of fresh ginger, 3 scrambled free range eggs, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of raw walnuts, 55 grams of protein powder, and 1 banana.

Meal 2: 1 300 gram chicken breast, 1/2 cup red pepper steamed, cup of spinach salad

Meal 3: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 1/4 cup blueberries, 27 grams of protein powder

work out

Meal 4: 2 potatoes, 1/2 cup broccoli, 300 gram chicken breast

Meal 5: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 6: 200 grans slices turkey

Calories 2952 / 181 grams carbs / 75 grams fat / 381 grams protein

Day Off

Meal 1: 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1/4 cup blueberries, 3 tablespoons of raw nuts, 55 grams protein powder, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with 2% milk.

Meal 2: 1 tablespoon of EVOO, 1 cup 1% cottage cheese

Meal 3: 1 cup spinach salad, 200 grams chicken, 300 grams mussels

Meal 4: 1 8 oz extra lean hamburger with mustard, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup asparagus

Meal 5: 8 oz lean hamburger with mustard

2892 calories / 85 grams carbs / 102 grams fat / 311 grams protein

1 cup oatmeal scoop protien powder
1 1/2 cups of chicken fried rice
500 ml of milk 2 scoops protien powder (left work early or would have had 12 oz hamburger with 12 triscuits.

Later today
3 beef and rice cabbage rolls 8 perogies (cheddar cheese) , cooked in bacon and onions
5 egg omelette with big handful of cheese and 1 cup mixed nuts before bed.

Soon I’ll increase my protien, but just working my digestive system up to handle it.