What did you eat today

If I ate like you guys, I would be spending my entire time prepping, eating and recording on Excel. I'm too old for that level of dedication.
Today I had my everyday breakfast of a 6 egg omelette-4 whole eggs, and two extra whites with a two-finger portion of two different types of cheese. Four fingers, I suppose. Next was cream of wheat with blueberries tossed in. Lots of blueberries. Then an orange. A big one.
Pre-workout was a handful of almonds and an apple. Protein shake with an extra scoop of weight gainer tossed in. Metamucil and both BCAAs and EAAs. I'm out of Quest bars, so I had a banana.
The next meal will be chicken burgers on whole wheat buns followed by candy cane ice cream. That will be in a couple of hours.
Problem is your two fingers are the size of a full man's 5 lol. Your mitts are massive.

If I ate like you guys, I would be spending my entire time prepping, eating and recording on Excel. I'm too old for that level of dedication.
Today I had my everyday breakfast of a 6 egg omelette-4 whole eggs, and two extra whites with a two-finger portion of two different types of cheese. Four fingers, I suppose. Next was cream of wheat with blueberries tossed in. Lots of blueberries. Then an orange. A big one.
Pre-workout was a handful of almonds and an apple. Protein shake with an extra scoop of weight gainer tossed in. Metamucil and both BCAAs and EAAs. I'm out of Quest bars, so I had a banana.
The next meal will be chicken burgers on whole wheat buns followed by candy cane ice cream. That will be in a couple of hours.
That is a reasonable diet.
There is nothing wrong with it.

I personally don’t really care about the taste of food, so once I resume training I’ll eat the same meals mostly chicken or steak and rice for months without issues.

That is a reasonable diet.
There is nothing wrong with it.

I personally don’t really care about the taste of food, so once I resume training I’ll eat the same meals mostly chicken or steak and rice for months without issues.

Me too, Sorby. I've never been a foodie, so to speak, which is good because, for some reason, I seem to have forgotten how to cook well.

For breakfast I had 3 scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and at the end of it I added little of cream cheese for flavoring plus 2 cups of coffee and one cup of oranges.

Snack I had small oranges, raw beets and 6 16.9oz of water.

Dinner grilled haddock, steamed vegetables cauliflower, sugar snap peas and baby carrots second side quinoa plus the hot tea.

Snack for later 2 small apples, sunflower-seeds and 2 more of 16.9oz water.

You are trying too hard.
See I’m going to use drugs to achieve my goals, lol.
Dbol and test to gain on shit food,
Then to get lean, gh, Tren and winny at the end.
Bwahaaa.
So it’s still on.
Oh its on...

This is the fluffiest i got...January i add low dosage Primo and increase cals by 300 then June get @Funnyman help....see you in July

We will have to start a Road to 50 thread...
IMG_1059.jpg

Pull Day

Meal 1: left over 6 oz striploin steak, 6 eggs, 1 banana, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 60 grams whey protein, 3 tablespoons of walnuts, 1/4 cup blueberries.

Meal 3: 2 cups cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

work out 2 hours later

Meal 4: 350 gram chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli

Meal 5: 6 oz roast beef, 1 tablespoon of sesame seed butter

3,104 calories / 127 grams carbs / 125 grams fat / 375 grams protein

Meal 1: 3oz chicken (or a protein shake), 90g cream of rice, 1/2cup blue berries, 2 whole eggs

Meal 2: 6 oz chicken, 250g rice (cooked), 1 apple

Meal 3: 6OZ extra lean ground beef, 250g rice (cooked)

Meal 4 (pre workout): 6OZ chicken, 300g rice

Preworkout: 50g HBCD, and preworkout of choice

Intra: 10g EAAs

Post workout: 50g HBCD, 10g EAAs, 10g glutamine, 5g creatine

Meal 5: 5 oz chicken, 250g rice, 1cup orange juice

Meal 6: 6OZ chicken, avocado, 200g rice. (Or 6OZ salmon instead of chicken and avocado)

On non training days, Rice gets reduced by 50g at each meal and obviously no preworkout or post workout carbs.

Currently in an off season! Prep will be starting in the new year at some point if shows ever get announced

Oh its on...

This is the fluffiest i got...January i add low dosage Primo and increase cals by 300 then June get @Funnyman help....see you in July

We will have to start a Road to 50 thread...
View attachment 9636
Ok I’m going to find the perfect lighting in the basement, then use my wife’s foundation to enhance my abs, well make it appear I have some (you know like how the draw on cleavage), lol.
I’m not lean at all right now.

Btw looking pretty good.

Today I barely ate.

Breakfast I had 3 scrambled eggs 2 cups of coffee.

Snack tangerines, 7 waters of 16.9oz and hot tea.

Dinner miniature cabbage I forgot what they called & salmon patty.

Later snack another water & sunflower-seeds with the movie, it’s like a healthy popcorn for me.

Meal One (PRE WO)
120g cream of rice
60g whey isolate
1 banana

PRE WO Shake
Pump product (Hosstile)
EAA's
55g HBCD
5g creatine
1g pink salt

Meal Two (POST WO)
500g potato
250g flank steak

Meal Three
300g sushi rice
225g flank steak
3 whole eggs

Meal Four
220g sushi rice
250g chicken breast
100g green beans

Meal Five
250g chicken breast
100g green beans
9g EVOO
40g carb from bread (2 slices)

Meal Six
60g whey isolate
35g nut butter

Push Day

Meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal, 60 grams protein powder, 1/4 cup mixed berries, 2 tablespoons of cashews, 3 free range chicken eggs, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 10 oz roast beef, 2 rice cakes

Meal 3: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 30 grams of protein powder, 1/2 cup blueberries

workout

Meal 4: 1 cup butter chicken with red peppers

Meal 5: 8 oz sole, 1 potato, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 6: 30 grams protein powder in water, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

3005 calories, 165 grams cabs / 121 grams fats / 325 grams protein

Day off:

Meal 1: 1 banana, 5 scrambles eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal with 30 grams of whey protein and 3 tablespoons of raw walnuts, water with ACV, and 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 30 grams whey protein, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 3: 300 gram chicken breast, 1/2 cup asparagus

Meal 4: 10 oz striploin steak, 1/4 cup rice, 1/4 cup broccoli

Meal 5: 1 cup 1% cottage cheese, 9 oz roast beef

2900 calories / 75 grams carbs / 120 grams fat / 355 grams protein

I ate a lot 😃 I had 2 eggs this morning 2 cups of coffee.

4 bottles of 16.9oz water, Polish cookies with the glass off dairy free milk.

Lion King Roll (crab, avocado & salmon)
Bagel Roll (smoked salmon, avocado & cream cheese)
Golden Bridge Roll (spicy tuna, eal, avocado & cream cheese)
Volcano Roll (cali roll w/over baked scallops & drizzle of tobiko on top)
Smoked Sake and Unagi
Miso soup and salad with ginger dressing
Teriyaki salmon with rice and nonalcoholic champagne with a slice of white cake, cup of hot tea.

Last edited:
Leg day

Meal 1: 6 oz striploin steak, 3 eggs, 1 banana, 1 apple

Meal 2: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 60 grams whey protein, 2 tablespoons of walnuts, 1/2 cup blueberries

Meal 3: kale salad, 500 grams of mussels

work out

Meal 4: 300 gram chicken breast, 1 potato, 1/2 cup asparagus

Meal 5: cup of cottage cheese, tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 6: 1 rice cake, 8 oz roast beef

3090 calories / 166 grams carbs / 100 grams fat / 373 grams protein

Breakfast I have made quiche with spinach, mushroom, scallions and 2 cups of coffee.

Snack since I’m at my moms I had ‘Harry & David’ pierce, dark chocolate covered cherries and raspberries, cup of non-dairy milk and 2 waters.

Dinner leftover teriyaki salmon with rice and vegetables.

Snack dark chocolate with almond, water and sunflower seeds.
The chocolate is addicting 🤤

Pull Day

Meal 1: 350 grams greek yogurt, 3 tablespoons of raw walnuts, 1/2 cup blueberries, 56 grams whey protein, glass of water with 1 tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: 5 scrambled eggs, 1 banana

work out

Meal 3: 2 salmon filets, 1 potato, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 4: 1 cup 1 % cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

Meal 5: 1 salmon fillet, 1/2 cup long grain rice

Meal 6: 9 oz roast beef, 1 rice cake

2,959 calories / 119 grams carbs / 135 grams fat / 320 grams protein

Day off

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oats, 55 grams of whey protein, 1/4 cup blueberries, 3 tablespoons of walnuts, banana, glass of water with ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream.

Meal 2: tablespoon of EVOO, 1 cup cottage cheese

Meal 3: 2 filets of salmon, 1/2 cup broccoli

Meal 4: 2 8 oz extra lean hamburgers with mustard and no bun, 5 raw brussel sprouts

Meal 5: 55 grams protein drink in water, tablespoon of pumpkin seed butter

2,995 calories / 83 grams carbs / 125 grams fat, 310 grams protein