What are you running?

Cruising on 150 test cyp/100 primo/week

More bloods coming end of August. The plan was if I have a clean bill of health to blast 250 test/400 primo and either tren or deca.

Schedule will get hectic however, so I may put my blast on pause until I finish school

🥺
The Primo/test sounds familiar brother lol. Reverse the dosages to 100 test/150 Primo and run that for 4-6 months and your free test will be off the charts. Total test will still be in regular range.

750 test e
600 mast e
50mcg t3 m-w-f
10iu hgh m-w-f pre workout
500iu hcg 2x week
No AI, only nolva 40mg twice a week

Currently in my best shape. This is the holy grail stack for me so far, zero sides.

750 test e
600 mast e
50mcg t3 m-w-f
10iu hgh m-w-f pre workout
500iu hcg 2x week
No AI, only nolva 40mg twice a week

Currently in my best shape. This is the holy grail stack for me so far, zero sides.
Are you running the 80mg Nolva because of spicy nips? Or just preemptively?

20mg Cardarine
250mg Test Enanthate
50mg Proviron per day

I feel like a pussy compared to some of u guys haha....

Just preemptively, and I find it helps to keep the bloat down a bit without crashing E. I only get gyno flare up on deca or tren, even if using caber, ai, etc.

Eh whatever works! Just never heard of Nolva being used to keep bloat down.

Test undecanoate 350 (split into two shots per week)
NPP 100 mg EOD (300-400 pw)
Primo enth 150 mg EOD (450-600 pw)
20 mg var/50 mg anadrol PWO
10 mg var before bed
3 iu GH (humatrope) before bed

500mg Test E per week Pareto.
Adex 1mg per week thats it. Everything work find no side gains and feeling awsome.
Nice and simple; I like it. Are you sure you need the adex or are you just taking it because

T400@800/wk
Tren Ace@500/wk
Npp@600/wk
Dbol pre workout
Nothing else no ancillaries at all but have them on hand

Nice and simple; I like it. Are you sure you need the adex or are you just taking it because
I low it down to .25 mg 12h after T shot. Just because i got sign of hight E do to my age oil skin nut bag sitting hight sensitive nipple. Maybe i wase wrong with me choice but im on Ă©valuation to how my body react on T. Its my first cycle its doing very great im strong pump 24/7 feeling good. I will see in the future if i did good or need to adjust a couple of thing

I low it down to .25 mg 12h after T shot. Just because i got sign of hight E do to my age oil skin nut bag sitting hight sensitive nipple. Maybe i wase wrong with me choice but im on Ă©valuation to how my body react on T. Its my first cycle its doing very great im strong pump 24/7 feeling good. I will see in the future if i did good or need to adjust a couple of thing
I think this man may be French

Test undecanoate 350 (split into two shots per week)
NPP 100 mg EOD (300-400 pw)
Primo enth 150 mg EOD (450-600 pw)
20 mg var/50 mg anadrol PWO
10 mg var before bed
3 iu GH (humatrope) before bed
I took the var and the anadrol out; I have decided to throw in 2 more shots of NPP per week rather than 1 mL of deca. Primo is sticking where it is ; GH is staying where it is, I have added 125 mg of instant release test (50 mg TNE/75 mg Test suspension) on heavy days.