What are you running?

750 Test E
375 Mast P
300 Tren A
50 Mg per day, Inject Winstrol
50 Mg per day, Proviron

Am on the final 8 weeks. Basically just added the tren & winstrol back in as I had a little break from them. Feel frigging great and making good progress.

100 mg per day dnp will be added in soon, will see how long I can handle it on a safe side. Ive done 250 mg eod in the past and had good results with that.

Last edited:
Was running 200mg Test Decanoate every 10 days and was about to blast Test, EQ and some injectable Adrol and possibly a little DHB. However my recent bloods ie hemoglobin at 197 and hematocrit at 60% now have me seriously considering coming off everything which I’m completely bummed out about! Not being a candidate to donate blood due to my arthritic condition and I don’t know of any other way to get levels down quickly, so I’m probably going off for three months which will be extremely difficult for me both physically and mentally. Going to be a rough summer unfortunately.

Was running 200mg Test Decanoate every 10 days and was about to blast Test, EQ and some injectable Adrol and possibly a little DHB. However my recent bloods ie hemoglobin at 197 and hematocrit at 60% now have me seriously considering coming off everything which I’m completely bummed out about! Not being a candidate to donate blood due to my arthritic condition and I don’t know of any other way to get levels down quickly, so I’m probably going off for three months which will be extremely difficult for me both physically and mentally. Going to be a rough summer unfortunately.

Hey @Beothuk you can get blood drawn at clinics that do it to help reduces hemocrit. Can remember what they are called but I have a buddy who has to do this as he had cancer. I have high hemocrit naturally so I try to always donate blood. I’ll ask my buddy and let you know.

Running

Test E 400
Primo E 600
Mast E 200

Winny at 40mg on training days.

I’m about 13-14 weeks in on this run and it’s a beauty. Slow steady gains. Some strength increases but nothing crazy and very few sides. This may become my go to. Used to be test and Deca but Deca hasn’t been my friend the last couple of times.

Hey @Beothuk you can get blood drawn at clinics that do it to help reduces hemocrit. Can remember what they are called but I have a buddy who has to do this as he had cancer. I have high hemocrit naturally so I try to always donate blood. I’ll ask my buddy and let you know.
Thank you sir!