What are you running?

Was running
25mg MK-677 ED
30mg RAD-140 ED
- dropped them both....... I couldn't pin point the problem but they didn't agree with me. Felt off all day.
Added in TnT at the last 2 weeks before I dropped the orals
Currently running
TNT; mon, wed and Friday - Test E @250mg/ml and Tren E at 150mg/ml. Taking Adex EOD now too.May throw in an oral at week 10 or regroup totally at week 14. This is week 7 and I am liking the results thus far. Recovery, vascularity is coming along well with the help from @Funnyman's nutrition plan.

Was running 200mg Test Decanoate every 10 days and was about to blast Test, EQ and some injectable Adrol and possibly a little DHB. However my recent bloods ie hemoglobin at 197 and hematocrit at 60% now have me seriously considering coming off everything which I’m completely bummed out about! Not being a candidate to donate blood due to my arthritic condition and I don’t know of any other way to get levels down quickly, so I’m probably going off for three months which will be extremely difficult for me both physically and mentally. Going to be a rough summer unfortunately.

phlebotomy clinics. 👍👍. Blood letting.

Was running
25mg MK-677 ED
30mg RAD-140 ED
- dropped them both....... I couldn't pin point the problem but they didn't agree with me. Felt off all day.
Added in TnT at the last 2 weeks before I dropped the orals
Currently running
TNT; mon, wed and Friday - Test E @250mg/ml and Tren E at 150mg/ml. Taking Adex EOD now too.May throw in an oral at week 10 or regroup totally at week 14. This is week 7 and I am liking the results thus far. Recovery, vascularity is coming along well with the help from @Funnyman's nutrition plan.

I’ve tried MK twice and just feel fatigued and puffy (retaining water) so I’ve given up on it.

Was running 200mg Test Decanoate every 10 days and was about to blast Test, EQ and some injectable Adrol and possibly a little DHB. However my recent bloods ie hemoglobin at 197 and hematocrit at 60% now have me seriously considering coming off everything which I’m completely bummed out about! Not being a candidate to donate blood due to my arthritic condition and I don’t know of any other way to get levels down quickly, so I’m probably going off for three months which will be extremely difficult for me both physically and mentally. Going to be a rough summer unfortunately.
I was informed by one of the guys on here that you can go to certain clinics for blood letting. You essentially pay and they dump the blood for you.

I’m crying for you, lol.
It’s not bad going that low, you just lose a bit of the fullness and energy. But I bet it’s better for you,
Two months in to the TRT only dose. Lost some weight but still eating lots (never enough). Will go for doctor appointment soon make sure all good. Get a refill for my prescription then probably bump up to 200/week of script. I am trying to
Limit myself to one blast per year. But my “blasts” are about 25 weeks. Lol

I was informed by one of the guys on here that you can go to certain clinics for blood letting. You essentially pay and they dump the blood for you.
Thanks for the suggestions @ABMonkey and @Oldguyjiujitsu, but to my knowledge Newfoundland has no such clinics. I’ve been calling around and emailing every homeopathic and private blood collection place and everyone refuses to do it. I’m willing to pay, but they all refuse....it’s frustrating! I’m looking into self phlebotomy, but honestly the potential of something going terribly wrong kinda frightens the shit out of me Lol
So unfortunately I’ll probably have to just go off everything and try pct for the time being and get bloods drawn again in 3 months or so

I'm running Guardian Test E, Mast E, Tbol. and then adding Tren E. So far my results are great !

Currently:

Test E @ 500 /wk
Tren E @ 400 /wk
Tren A at 200 /wk

I've got some Mast ready to go once my weight comes down another 5 to 10 lbs. I should have been there now but I'm finding it hard to stay on diet with so much temptation around me. I need to get it together.

About to start:

Dracorex Ripper - 1ml ed
Dracorex Winny (injectable) - 1ml ed

I am currently not running anything. As of right now I'm cutting down some body fat. But I would like to hop on in the near future. Thinking of doing a cycle like this.

14 Week Cycle

500mg Testosterone Enanthate
400mg Primobolan
40mg of Turinabol ED week 1 to 4
40mg of Anavar ED week 10 to 14

With the last injury Im gonna drop back to 200mg Test deconate every 2 weeks
10mg superdrol pre workout twice a week

Time to bring back this old thread!!
Gym seems to be opening mostly everywhere i think and some folks now have their home gym too, so gear should be pumping around again.

I'm doing a little experimentation for the next weeks and i just begin with this low dose cycle for 4-6 weeks :
-145mg Test (100mg pharma and 45mg Prop)
-87.5mg Mast P
-87.5mg Tren A
-30mg Var daily
-2iu GH

After i'll switch Tren for NPP and i'll keep this until blood work or until i get my Primo :
-160mg Test (100mg pharma and 60mg Prop)
-125mg Mast P
-125mg NPP
-30mg Var daily
-3iu GH

What about you guys?

I am doing 125 test c a week but once I am done I am going to switch to test u for every two weeks prob not going to do a blast until next year I still have a feeling they are going to lock us down again no trust in the system 🤣🤣🤣 cant complain have had my best gains low doses anyways ahaha

Last edited:
6 weeks into this cutting cycle:

250mg Syn Test E a week
60mg Syn Var daily
Clen 2 weeks on 2 off, ECA on off weeks