What are you running?

Primo @ 300/wk
Oral primo @ 30-40/day (this will be only one month)
Anavar- 30-40/day (8 weeks minimum, possibly 12)
Test undecanoate 350/wk split into two shots tues/fri
Goals- I’m trying to tighten up a bit ; I’m not on a full cutting diet by any means , but a recent injury has had me out for a week plus I have felt miserable back on deca this time, not sure why. I hesitated and changed my mind before my 3rd shot.

I just changed my cycle again because after everything recently I don’t want to run deca (just had my doses 750 test and 600 deca) more waiting until colder weather for that, plus it’s affecting my libido right off the bat so another reason I dropped it. It is safe to say my last cycle even though it was a little wonky; the 3 weeks I ran tren gave me something, and then the continued test/DHB anavar was great. Anavar gave me pimples I switched it out for adrol , which I just removed a week ago. The listed cycle I have here Will be for 12-16 weeks , then I’ll go back to TRT for probably 6-8 weeks before I run deca again. Possibly even NPP instead I’m not sure yet but definitely a nandrolone. This week out of the gym and my non lifting related injury is hopefully going to subside for this weekend in which hopefully I’ll be training at my new gym, just in time to have some compounds starting to peak in my system.

If anybody wants to give me some help with this feel free, I’m also considering after the first couple weeks to ramp up doses, even considering test to be 750(+) or more, and I don’t know how to run primo with that but I guess I’d maybe double the primo dose as well

Primo @ 300/wk
Goals- I’m trying to tighten up a bit ; I’m not on a full cutting diet by any means , but a recent injury has had me out for a week plus I have felt miserable back on deca this time, not sure why. I hesitated and changed my mind before my 3rd shot.

I just changed my cycle again because after everything recently I don’t want to run deca (just had my doses 750 test and 600 deca) more waiting until colder weather for that, plus it’s affecting my libido right off the bat so another reason I dropped it. It is safe to say my last cycle even though it was a little wonky; the 3 weeks I ran tren gave me something, and then the continued test/DHB anavar was great. Anavar gave me pimples I switched it out for adrol , which I just removed a week ago. The listed cycle I have here Will be for 12-16 weeks , then I’ll go back to TRT for probably 6-8 weeks before I run deca again. Possibly even NPP instead I’m not sure yet but definitely a nandrolone. This week out of the gym and my non lifting related injury is hopefully going to subside for this weekend in which hopefully I’ll be training at my new gym, just in time to have some compounds starting to peak in my system.
Run primo for like 5 months, lol. 3-500 mg a week.
350 test is more than enough.
you don’t need the rest.

Cruising on 150 test cyp/100 primo/week

More bloods coming end of August. The plan was if I have a clean bill of health to blast 250 test/400 primo and either tren or deca.

Schedule will get hectic however, so I may put my blast on pause until I finish school

🥺

Primo @ 300/wk

I wouldn’t bother pinning that small amount of undeconate twice a week. I pin it every 2 weeks..haha. just my opinion, maybe you enjoy pinning. Once a week is totally fine for undeconate imo.

Edit: I just noticed your running primo as well, so thats probably why you are splitting the dose

Last edited:
120 mg nandrolone blend
120 mg test prop

I changed up my regular 150mg/ week delatestryl trt for this and am really liking it. Haven’t been in the gym for a few months but am actually looking leaner and fuller.

Run primo for like 5 months, lol. 3-500 mg a week.
350 test is more than enough.
you don’t need the rest.
You’d say take the var out? I wanna use this oral primo at the start but maybe I’ll hold it for a little while

500 test/400 primo per week. Started on 400/400 but my e2 came back low. This ratio has better. In hindsight, I should have known that a 1:1 ratio at 400/400 was going to lower my e2 as I didn't need any AI on just 400mg test last cycle. Loving test with primo so far. It's defintely a cycle that requires patience. I am just about to enter week 11 and things are really getting going now. Going to run this for another 8 weeks depending on how I feel.

I am thinking of trying NPP next blast but I don't see myself blasting without some level of primo in the future. Maybe 300/300/200 test, primo, NPP to start.

Running

Test E 400
Primo E 600
Mast E 200

Winny at 40mg on training days.

I’m about 13-14 weeks in on this run and it’s a beauty. Slow steady gains. Some strength increases but nothing crazy and very few sides. This may become my go to. Used to be test and Deca but Deca hasn’t been my friend the last couple of times.
I've run a very similar cycle a few times and loved it. Really good balance, low sides, and really lean (especially if you drop the test down to the 200mg/w level). Instead of Winny on training days I would recommend Madol and or Stanalone. I take Madol on heavy lifting days and Stanalone on days when it's more high rep work....sometimes both. They are awesome as a pre-workout. Stanalone is very similar to Winny but I always found Winny made my piss cloudy which I can't imagine is a good thing.

Current Summer Cutting Cycle is:

Test E - 250mg/w
Tren E - 200mg/w
DHB - 150mg/w
T3 - 50mcg (1 month on, 1 month off...just started again)
hGH - 2-4iu 5x/w either early am or pre-workout
BPC-157 500mcg/d run selectively if I am dealing with any injuries
Madol 10mg and or Stanalone 20mg pre-workout lifting days, cardarine pre-workout if I am running
Just started Innovagen injectable Helios (will do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off through July and Aug) to try to spot reduce over my lower abs and low back

Started at 245lbs (~20bf, 39.5" waist), I am about 10 weeks in and currently 225lbs (~12%bf, 35.5" waist), have gained some muscle in the process so prob down about 25lbs fat and +5lbs muscle. Great results so far, hoping to cut about another 7-10lbs of fat by the end of Aug to get down around 7-8%bf, 34" waist then will transition to Prov and Var for a few weeks and then maybe Test/Primo/Mast through the fall....have some MENT that I am going to try for the first time in the winter.

Just bumped back up from trt dose to 200mg test a week. Few more weeks and meet prep will be getting started so I'll be increasing test to 250 and adding in 200 Mast e. 10 weeks out I'll bump the mast to 400.

400 mg of Test decanoate
100mg of Deca

every two weeks. So essentially 250mg a week combined, but less because of course it won’t all be absorbed. Feel good. Even at that tiny deca dose there’s been a noticeable improvement with my joints, which is why I’m using it.
Boring for sure, but I dare say my days of setting up real cycles is over. Just a TRT guy now. Two shots a month is lovely.