SYN Pharma Reviews

Ran a couple of cycles with Syn Enthantate and Winstrol (750/wk and 50mg/day). I was very happy with the results (put on about 20lbs and got really strong)

I wish they'd make a line with grape seed or tea seed oil. MCT oil wasn't that great but that might just be me

Ran a couple of cycles with Syn Enthantate and Winstrol (750/wk and 50mg/day). I was very happy with the results (put on about 20lbs and got really strong)

I wish they'd make a line with grape seed or tea seed oil. MCT oil wasn't that great but that might just be me
Interesting with the MCT oil most people handle that okay

Probably not the best option as most sites make you pay through the nose as they are not directly affiliated with the lab itself. As such prices can get pretty jacked.
For some of us it’s the only option. Trick is to find the lowest price lol

When ordering online my concern is the legitimacy of the product . I am holding off until I can get a rep . I am doing it for trt purposes so its a lifetime commitment.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Agree 100%. I’m considering TRT but obviously a solid rep with solid products and good prices has to be in place before I jump in. Good luck.

Tried some SYN MK677 recently..just 1 tab before bed and it's very very noticiable. Super hungry from it.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, and this is my first post. It's regarding a review of Syn pharma products. I know that some of you may think I'm shilling for them since it's my first review, and it is in fact, a positive one. That's definitely not the case. Anyhow, here's my take. Do with it what you will. A bit of background first:

This will be my second cycle, and planing on running test and primo, possibly an oral to kickstart (thinking anadrol for 2 weeks), and to finish (maybe anavar 6 weeks). Since I'm new to AAS, I'm trying to be careful and as thoughtful as to what I'm introducing into my body, and trying to limit adverse effects. For this reason, I decided to test the gear first, to see if I could determine its legitimacy. Anyhow, I purchased RoidTest to sample the gear before taking it, especially since there are so many rumours of Primo being faked. I know that the validity of these kits is questionable, but I don't know where to get HPLC testing done. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would definitely use that route in the future. Back to the results of the testing of the Syn pharma gear:

Test cypionate 250 mg/mL came back > 200 mg/mL on the semi-quantitative analysis.
Primo enanthate 100 mg/mL came back positive on the colorimetric analysis, but the colour was a bit lighter than expected compared to the reference chart, so although it appears to be real primo, it may be underdosed.
Anadrol 25 mg tab came back positive on the colorimetric test

Unfortunately, I had purchased several vials of Primo enanthate from a different company, and it came back definitely NOT primo. Very disappointed since this company have pretty good reviews overall. The analysis seems to indicate that it is test prop. I won't say which lab, since I don't want my first post to be too controversial, but I'm happy to discuss with anyone who PMs me.

I will likely just use Syn products for this blast, and may check out Pareto in the future. They seem to have positive reviews as well. Cheers.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, and this is my first post. It's regarding a review of Syn pharma products. I know that some of you may think I'm shilling for them since it's my first review, and it is in fact, a positive one. That's definitely not the case. Anyhow, here's my take. Do with it what you will. A bit of background first:

This will be my second cycle, and planing on running test and primo, possibly an oral to kickstart (thinking anadrol for 2 weeks), and to finish (maybe anavar 6 weeks). Since I'm new to AAS, I'm trying to be careful and as thoughtful as to what I'm introducing into my body, and trying to limit adverse effects. For this reason, I decided to test the gear first, to see if I could determine its legitimacy. Anyhow, I purchased RoidTest to sample the gear before taking it, especially since there are so many rumours of Primo being faked. I know that the validity of these kits is questionable, but I don't know where to get HPLC testing done. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would definitely use that route in the future. Back to the results of the testing of the Syn pharma gear:

Test cypionate 250 mg/mL came back > 200 mg/mL on the semi-quantitative analysis.
Primo enanthate 100 mg/mL came back positive on the colorimetric analysis, but the colour was a bit lighter than expected compared to the reference chart, so although it appears to be real primo, it may be underdosed.
Anadrol 25 mg tab came back positive on the colorimetric test

Unfortunately, I had purchased several vials of Primo enanthate from a different company, and it came back definitely NOT primo. Very disappointed since this company have pretty good reviews overall. The analysis seems to indicate that it is test prop. I won't say which lab, since I don't want my first post to be too controversial, but I'm happy to discuss with anyone who PMs me.

I will likely just use Syn products for this blast, and may check out Pareto in the future. They seem to have positive reviews as well. Cheers.
Janoshik analytical is who people generally go with for hplc testing.

I understand wanting to be careful with what you put into your body. However you realize these tests do not say whether or not the gear was produced in a sterile environment or not. I'd honestly be more concerned that they filtered it properly and actually sterilized the vials over a slightly underdosed product.

Obviously the ability to efficiently dose a product would call into question a sources abilities, since if you can't handle some basic math I wouldn't trust you to sterilize anything. But anyways, good on you for trying to be careful. Just do not put much weight on those tests. They said my northern gear was test and it crippled me so that speaks for itself. Syn is good shit. I've enjoyed their products and service when I've used them.