SYN Pharma Reviews

Been using their Dostinex 0.5mg (Caber) for a couple of weeks at 0.5mg/w (half a pill twice a week) which seems to be working very well.

I was previously taking 0.25mg/d of BT liquid caber and this feels like it's working better.

I am impressed.

I’ve run syn’s tren ace, test enanthate, and mk677 in the past. I was impressed by the presentation and shipping was fast and reps were easy to deal with. If anybody is gonna bitch about prices ; than you might as well stick to your shitty sub-par open source “cheap” costs. Price reflects quality and I’d say their pricing is right on point for what you get.

Trying them out for the first time waiting for my goodies ! Excited to see how it is! Been at this for 10+ years and amazing gear always make me super hyped
Grabbed some their test blend and Masteron

I’ve run syn’s tren ace, test enanthate, and mk677 in the past. I was impressed by the presentation and shipping was fast and reps were easy to deal with. If anybody is gonna bitch about prices ; than you might as well stick to your shitty sub-par open source “cheap” costs. Price reflects quality and I’d say their pricing is right on point for what you get.
Price diffinitly don t allways mean quality that’s a dum statement

Still I can buy test e for half of what the bigs labs are selling it for and it’s every bit as good price really mean nothing here
you know what I’m saying bro. What I’m saying is for the lab that I’m using I don’t mind paying what would be considered a little more than other labs , to
Make sure it’s dosed correctly and what it’s supposed to be. Whatever lab you’re talking about with cheaper test; what’s their price for primo? Or mast. Is the tren ace actually tren ace or is it test prop. I’ve seen this shit a million times test is a bad example to talk about pricing . Because brewing your own test provided you know what you’re doing is quite cheap. And quality could be just as good as a head UGL if it’s just test

you know what I’m saying bro. What I’m saying is for the lab that I’m using I don’t mind paying what would be considered a little more than other labs , to
Make sure it’s dosed correctly and what it’s supposed to be. Whatever lab you’re talking about with cheaper test; what’s their price for primo? Or mast. Is the tren ace actually tren ace or is it test prop. I’ve seen this shit a million times test is a bad example to talk about pricing . Because brewing your own test provided you know what you’re doing is quite cheap. And quality could be just as good as a head UGL if it’s just test
Labs set their prices and a lot do a good job keeping it high. And if you want to pay it it’s a choice as I did and I want to try it.
But higher price tag doesn’t = better quality

it’s all about what the lab decides to be the price tag

also we have this myth that primo and anavar should be insanely more expensive but it’s not lol

Labs set their prices and a lot do a good job keeping it high. And if you want to pay it it’s a choice as I did and I want to try it.
But higher price tag doesn’t = better quality

it’s all about what the lab decides to be the price tag

also we have this myth that primo and anavar should be insanely more expensive but it’s not lol
Primo, var and halotestin seemed to be more on the expensive side when it came to raws

I use labs for stuff that they can prove to me they have a good product. In this case I am happy with the SYN caber so I will use them again unless I can find a way to get equal quality for cheaper. Kills me the markup we pay vs Euro pharma sources but shipping them here is always an issue.

For me quality is number one and I am willing to pay a premium for it but some cheaper labs do a really good job of cheaper stuff like test, mast, dbol, etc so I see no reason to pay the premium. Plus I kind like have 2-3 labs I am ordering from at all times so I have a backup plan if one goes down unexpectedly or is out of stock on something I need quick. Options are a beautiful thing.

I use labs for stuff that they can prove to me they have a good product. In this case I am happy with the SYN caber so I will use them again unless I can find a way to get equal quality for cheaper. Kills me the markup we pay vs Euro pharma sources but shipping them here is always an issue.

For me quality is number one and I am willing to pay a premium for it but some cheaper labs do a really good job of cheaper stuff like test, mast, dbol, etc so I see no reason to pay the premium. Plus I kind like have 2-3 labs I am ordering from at all times so I have a backup plan if one goes down unexpectedly or is out of stock on something I need quick. Options are a beautiful thing.
Yes exactly we decide what we want to use and pay for and good to have various go to especially for exotic stuff . For SYN I really liked the test blend it reminds me of something Similar I really enjoyed so going to try it out
The argument of this is better cuz it s more or that sucks cuz it’s cheap just doesn’t hold up these days due to many many many factors

if it’s good just keep using it simple as that

Yes exactly we decide what we want to use and pay for and good to have various go to especially for exotic stuff . For SYN I really liked the test blend it reminds me of something Similar I really enjoyed so going to try it out
The argument of this is better cuz it s more or that sucks cuz it’s cheap just doesn’t hold up these days due to many many many factors

if it’s good just keep using it simple as that
100%

A lab has my business on a product until they sell me something that sucks.

Doesn't mean the whole lab sucks (like I said I find for basics like Test everyone makes a good product...maybe small differences between labs but not enough to justify paying double) but for specific products I will search for something better from another lab (even if it is double the price) and when I find something better they are my new source for that product. Pretty simple.

100%

A lab has my business on a product until they sell me something that sucks.

Doesn't mean the whole lab sucks (like I said I find for basics like Test everyone makes a good product...maybe small differences between labs but not enough to justify paying double) but for specific products I will search for something better from another lab (even if it is double the price) and when I find something better they are my new source for that product. Pretty simple.
Yeah man for sure !
end of the day we just want to get jacked haha