SYN Pharma Reviews

Sorry guys, this isn't a review, but I'm wondering if someone can ***************** EDIT: OD **************************. Not sure if it's OK to solicit this information here, but I figured I'd ask. Any direction is appreciated.

Sorry guys, this isn't a review, but I'm wondering if someone can ***************** EDIT: OD **************************. Not sure if it's OK to solicit this information here, but I figured I'd ask. Any direction is appreciated.

Hi @amroto

Please take a few mins. and read through. the Forum's Rules.

They are helpful and are here to help you and others:

Thanks & good luck,

OD

Hi @amroto

Please take a few mins. and read through. the Forum's Rules.

They are helpful and are here to help you and others:

Thanks & good luck,

OD
OK thank you

Have any of you guys have any experience with EQ and Var from these guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do any of you guys know what is in the T400 blend they have on their site? It doesn’t have a description of the product it just says T400, maybe one of you guys have bought it before?

Do any of you guys know what is in the T400 blend they have on their site? It doesn’t have a description of the product it just says T400, maybe one of you guys have bought it before?

200mg test-u 200mg test e

I have been on a fairly mild dose of synth products now for a few weeks . March 12 was my first injection which was 125 of deca d and test c .
I have been taking 250 of both test cyp and deca d ,every 3.5 days in the morning pre workout.
On day ten I started taking 10 mg anavar in the morning and 10mg pre workout.
It’s also important to state that I have not been on cycle in 3 years so my body is really absorbing this well.
I was 220 pounds the morning of my first injection.
A few days ago I was 235 lbs .
I believe a lot of the weight to be water weight , so two days ago I took an Arimidex .5 in the am , and today my morning weight was down to 233. I could easily put on 20-30 pounds in an 8 week cycle .
I have a definite increase in muscle hardness , an intense pump during my workouts that’s almost to much lmao, when I do back and biceps I have a hard time holding the bar from the pump in my forearms. And my strength has taken a large and rather immediate increase. Especially in my chest and shoulder area .
All in all I would say these are definitely stellar products and worth the money for sure .

I feel like theres almost no point in reviewing SYN because it’s pretty well known how great of a lab they are, their reputation in the community is A1 and everyone will tell you that. Anyway, been using their GW and clen and stuff is legit, telling by my results way better endurance, losing weight faster and the clen gives me the hand shakes. Always good stuff from SYN, no complaints.