SYN Pharma Reviews

Janoshik analytical is who people generally go with for hplc testing.

I understand wanting to be careful with what you put into your body. However you realize these tests do not say whether or not the gear was produced in a sterile environment or not. I'd honestly be more concerned that they filtered it properly and actually sterilized the vials over a slightly underdosed product.

Obviously the ability to efficiently dose a product would call into question a sources abilities, since if you can't handle some basic math I wouldn't trust you to sterilize anything. But anyways, good on you for trying to be careful. Just do not put much weight on those tests. They said my northern gear was test and it crippled me so that speaks for itself. Syn is good shit. I've enjoyed their products and service when I've used them.
Yes I absolutely understand that I won't be able to mitigate all risk, and that sterility is always going to be a concern. I'm hoping that the well reputed labs will be mindful of cleanliness and sterility. In what send did the northern gear cripple you?

Also, thanks for the recommendation for Janoshik. I'll look into them.

Wasting your money with roid test
Thanks for the findings but they basically mean nothing.

Wasting your money with roid test
Thanks for the findings but they basically mean nothing.
They mean NOTHING? Any supporting evidence to substantiate that claim?

I could see how the colorimetric results can be challenging to interpret and at times ambiguous, but to call the product completely useless is a bit hyperbolic. Admittedly my experience is limited, but I see at least some benefit to the type of crude chemical analysis offered by the product. That being said, I agree that HPLC is the way to go, and I will likely exploring that option in the future.

Yes I absolutely understand that I won't be able to mitigate all risk, and that sterility is always going to be a concern. I'm hoping that the well reputed labs will be mindful of cleanliness and sterility. In what send did the northern gear cripple you?

Also, thanks for the recommendation for Janoshik. I'll look into them.
Crippled as in pip so bad I couldn't train legs or even sit down without leaning on the opposite side.

They mean NOTHING? Any supporting evidence to substantiate that claim?

I could see how the colorimetric results can be challenging to interpret and at times ambiguous, but to call the product completely useless is a bit hyperbolic. Admittedly my experience is limited, but I see at least some benefit to the type of crude chemical analysis offered by the product. That being said, I agree that HPLC is the way to go, and I will likely exploring that option in the future.
Nobody takes them seriously.
Sorry Polumbo duped ya with his BS

Yeah I wonder if those who are dismissing the product have even tried it in the past.
There have been many times where they haven’t worked.
You do realize you are talking with guys who have been around and aren’t talking out their asses

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, and this is my first post. It's regarding a review of Syn pharma products. I know that some of you may think I'm shilling for them since it's my first review, and it is in fact, a positive one. That's definitely not the case. Anyhow, here's my take. Do with it what you will. A bit of background first:

This will be my second cycle, and planing on running test and primo, possibly an oral to kickstart (thinking anadrol for 2 weeks), and to finish (maybe anavar 6 weeks). Since I'm new to AAS, I'm trying to be careful and as thoughtful as to what I'm introducing into my body, and trying to limit adverse effects. For this reason, I decided to test the gear first, to see if I could determine its legitimacy. Anyhow, I purchased RoidTest to sample the gear before taking it, especially since there are so many rumours of Primo being faked. I know that the validity of these kits is questionable, but I don't know where to get HPLC testing done. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would definitely use that route in the future. Back to the results of the testing of the Syn pharma gear:

Test cypionate 250 mg/mL came back > 200 mg/mL on the semi-quantitative analysis.
Primo enanthate 100 mg/mL came back positive on the colorimetric analysis, but the colour was a bit lighter than expected compared to the reference chart, so although it appears to be real primo, it may be underdosed.
Anadrol 25 mg tab came back positive on the colorimetric test

Unfortunately, I had purchased several vials of Primo enanthate from a different company, and it came back definitely NOT primo. Very disappointed since this company have pretty good reviews overall. The analysis seems to indicate that it is test prop. I won't say which lab, since I don't want my first post to be too controversial, but I'm happy to discuss with anyone who PMs me.

I will likely just use Syn products for this blast, and may check out Pareto in the future. They seem to have positive reviews as well. Cheers.

If someone faked primo they would be idiots to use prop. Prop is short ester with pip. Primo is long ester and no should be no pip.

If someone faked primo they would be idiots to use prop. Prop is short ester with pip. Primo is long ester and no should be no pip.
Exactly
It’s like this primo/prop switch is a wives tale or something
If I was going to switch something I’d probably
Blend a col things
Maybe Eq and Mast
Only the shittiest of labs these days would do this as it would destroy them if it ever got out

It is always the new users who are using these tests and don’t want to “get screwed”

But in reality you actually have no idea what the feeling, effects and results are from the compounds.

so the reason why being around for so long is important and valued in the steroids community is : people have been around have used variety of products , labs , pharma. tbey have learned how each one works and feels and what to expect via trial and errror. Also for someone competing ( which is the main reason steroids are even popular is bodybuilding) they know their body , and use something they believe should be XYZ and don’t feel anything close to that and get effects that are similar to another product they can truly say there is an issue.. so any reputable lab knows this and won’t cut corners.. to your amazement you would be surprised that most competitors are using the same labs as you

now that might hurt a lot of people’s feelings because you think they are using a special lab but they are not LOL

There have been many times where they haven’t worked.
You do realize you are talking with guys who have been around and aren’t talking out their asses
Fair enough. I appreciate everyone's input and the overall discussion. I'm going to take it all into consideration.