SYN Pharma Reviews

Syn is great gear and my rep is awesome. At this point in my journey it is the lab I measure others against.

Syntrop hGH is ug. All SYN is ug. Your rep may carry pharma but pharma has nothing to do with SYN.

Last edited:
Just tested syn test e , deca and dbol. Using roidtest kits. All passed and showed to be proper dosage. Hope that helps anyone wondering.
How do this roidkits work? Damn, do they actually show compound dosage?

they are an up front investment but you know whether your gear is real or not, so worth it.

and make sure you do not break any rules

22. No posting of any labmax, blood test or GH blood test results. Posting of blood work of any sort is allowed only for the purpose of asking for help reading the results. No mention of any lab because such tests are suspect at best because the results can easily be tampered with.

not worth the bag it came in all it’s telling you is there’s test e in it so there could be 10 mg / ml or there could be 300mg / ml could be was under dosed and you’ll never no useing them tests
Thats not exactly correct . There are two types of tests you can purchase. One will show only if its real and the other, which is slightly more expensive, will show it is real as well as approx. the concentration. Within 50mg. That is with test e, cyp and deca.

Top notch lab and prices are great. Have used Test Cyp, EQ, Primo and then Test Cyp/Prop (very smooth no PIP), Mast, Tren Ace, Winny in the past 14 months.

Anyone have experience with their in house caber? I’ve always used pharma on cycle but I was gifted a bag of syn’s. Thanks

Bro just read reviews don’t need to ask is this or that product from them good. It’s all good syn paretto Genetec Dracorex all
Top tier Canadian ugl every product from those companies will be as advertised.
Thanks for your reply man but that’s not what I was meaning. I know syn is a legit lab, used them off and on since they began. I was asking more of a comparison to pharma ( like @NovaScotiaMan said). @J pipes 71 have you personally used their caber?

I'm writing this review in behalf of my cousin. He is on 4th week of winstrol suspension 75mg per ml. Dosage is 100mg 3x a week.

There is no plugs on withdrawal or injection using 25g needle as long as you shake it properly. As for pip, he's amazed it doesn't cause any irritation or pain whatsoever even on his delts, he doesn't inject quads though, so just glutes and delts only.

Slight bump on his lifts, nothing drastic but is happy nonetheless. He is running it with 250mg of sust a week.

I'm writing this review in behalf of my cousin. He is on 4th week of winstrol suspension 75mg per ml. Dosage is 100mg 3x a week.

There is no plugs on withdrawal or injection using 25g needle as long as you shake it properly. As for pip, he's amazed it doesn't cause any irritation or pain whatsoever even on his delts, he doesn't inject quads though, so just glutes and delts only.

Slight bump on his lifts, nothing drastic but is happy nonetheless. He is running it with 250mg of sust a week.
Keep us updated on his results with the winstrol suspension if you could.
Personally loved Paretos and haven’t heard much in the way of other lab results on it and not many have it listed anymore.