SYN Pharma Reviews

I'm finally about to run out of my Pareto test E, so I just ordered a test E vial as a test from Syn. I'm curious how it will be. I was dumb as always and used a website instead of looking for a cheaper rep, but it is what it is. Last time I posted here, I was about to start my first cycle. Well it turned into B&C. You guys might laugh, but I blast only 250-300 and cruise only 90-125. I put on 35 lbs in a year though, and my 6-pack is almost an 8-pack now, so I won't increase the dose as long as it works.

Anyway, I will let you know how Syn compares to Pareto for me it terms of PIP and whatnot. Pareto only caused PIP when I would pin a specific muscle for the first time in a while, which I think is normal.

I'm finally about to run out of my Pareto test E, so I just ordered a test E vial as a test from Syn. I'm curious how it will be. I was dumb as always and used a website instead of looking for a cheaper rep, but it is what it is. Last time I posted here, I was about to start my first cycle. Well it turned into B&C. You guys might laugh, but I blast only 250-300 and cruise only 90-125. I put on 35 lbs in a year though, and my 6-pack is almost an 8-pack now, so I won't increase the dose as long as it works.

Anyway, I will let you know how Syn compares to Pareto for me it terms of PIP and whatnot. Pareto only caused PIP when I would pin a specific muscle for the first time in a while, which I think is normal.
Let me know how it works for you

I’ve done bloodwork while on Syn, so it’s definitely legit.

I just did an order for syn from a website, so will be trying their products very shortly, and will advise on the quality. Only downside so far was pricing on the website seemed a bit high so that may deter me from any future orders. I've heard great things about this lab, time will tell.

I just did an order for syn from a website, so will be trying their products very shortly, and will advise on the quality. Only downside so far was pricing on the website seemed a bit high so that may deter me from any future orders. I've heard great things about this lab, time will tell.
Get a rep, site is overpriced

Product arrived from the website really quick, very impressed with the quality of the product and the speed of the service. The orals are great quality and very professionally done. Will definitely do another order.

Just read the Pareto thread. Disappointing as that is who I used in the past.

Is Syn comparable to Pareto quality-wise? I used Pareto because they were supposed to be the best quality or among the best quality out there.

There are lots of good labs out there putting out a quailty product that are comparable to Pareto and yes Syn is one of those.
syn, nordic, genetec, dracorex, matrix, oxygen to name a few that I have personally used. I had great results with all of them.

Just keep reading and doing your homework and I am sure you will find what you're looking for.

So I started the syn clen,anavar and test prop last week and have to say that those.3 compounds are the real deal. Zero pip from the test and the results with the clen and anavar after just 1 week is amazing, the orals are all high quality and don't crumble or break up. I will be using this lab again going forward, even if I have to pay a bit more from the website the product in my opinion is worth it.

Aren't you guys a little concerned about using a website? Maybe I am a little too paranoid, but when I poke around for Syn products I find a few different sites and none of them are overly 'reassuring'. What's to stop them from taking your money and not delivering anything in return?

Hey guys!
Got some SARMS from these guys through my AlphaNorth Labs guy.......he gave me GREAT prices.
Never having done a SARMS cycle before, I have been doing a ton of research.......not into how we want to stack, but more into the lab. Reason being is that a few other forums who will remain unnamed seem to have a hate on for ANY Canadian SARM labs, and have ZERO love for any SARMS that aren't liquid. I've since seen the forest for the trees after background checking the 'experts' who have done the bashing and my GOODNESS........the things people will do when they fail at being used car salesmen........
If you;re too naive or young to know what's going on when someone 'bro-bashes' you and your questions, simply as a means to an end to sling the products from the sponsors of their forums...........god HELP you in life.........

Looking to hear THIS community's feedback re: Syn Pharma SARMS in general, and then would love to have some conversations about stacking and cycles (as well as PCT)