So you're North Korea. They've banned you from selling anything so what do you do because you're run by a psychotic scumbag? Read inside.

Omg Trudeau never apologizes ever either.
The similarities are outstanding.
EXCUSE ME? Trudeau has been apologizing for past wrongs against indigenous people, his past with "blackface" and many other things. LOL,Not that this has anything to do with Trudeau but if he or his government fucks up, he apologizes EVERY last time.

I don't know what you listen/watch but maybe take it off mute.

EXCUSE ME? Trudeau has been apologizing for past wrongs against indigenous people, his past with "blackface" and many other things. LOL,Not that this has anything to do with Trudeau but if he or his government fucks up, he apologizes EVERY last time.

I don't know what you listen/watch but maybe take it off mute.

Sorbate has a much better grip on reality than you do. Take another handful of meds please

more garbage spewing from your stupid mouth
It never ends

hey retard you never answer why you said I was basically a murderer just over a week ago for not wearing a mask yet you aren’t outraged by the protestors not social distancing

You are the most annoying guy I have ever seen on the internet

Must be short on meds again, Brain is sparking...UsE OF CApS LOcK ToO mUCh agAIn
What does this have to do with the North Korea/China topic of the thread? You keep going off-topic which is against the board rules.

Okay. I'm going to slooooowllly address this with you one more time because you didn't get it when I explained it before.

What I asked was: "Would you like to be responsible for killing somebody because you didn't wear a face mask?"

That's what I said. Pretty simple. The point since you didn't get it is: Why risk it? Why wouldn't you wear a face mask? Why wouldn't you stay away? A bunch of people might be telling you it's not valid but a bunch of people are. Why wouldn't you error on the side of caution? That's what I said. I personally would wear a mask just for the point that every nurse and doctor I see are wearing them and if the people who know are wearing them, I'd be too. To do otherwise could make it possible to infect someone else if you catch it by not being careful.

Now, for the 20th post you've made about me using caps for words, I post in other places just fine with accentuating certain words. It's supposed to help people grip on to the important words in a long post. Kind of like indexes. See the cap words, look at them and you get the small version. It works because unlike you, I have what's heading for thirty years of experience on the internet. You are quite literally the first person who obsesses about it and me.

I mean look at you? You've made 20 of these posts. You copy my avatar. Do you want to be me? Am I that exciting for you? Why do you want to be and attack me so much? Why are you getting off so much on making yourself me?

I'll answer that for you. It's called Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder. That's where you repeatedly have to do something over and over(like you are). Your brain tells you that it's not only okay to be an overaggressive and abrasive person but that you need to be. You have to keep attacking me. You do it through things that are compulsions. Like you just can't leave me or your stupid letter thing alone. You are quite literally unable to control yourself which is evidenced by this being the 20th time you've posted this. By the fact, you have to be me by stealing my avatar.

What people should be asking is...what's in the 3ML syringe you say you are. I don't think it's AAS, is it? It's medication to level your brain out and you're not getting enough of it. Perhaps a damn stout dose of lithium, some diazepams and other some other mood stabilizers.

Guess what? You look like you're 3ML's short of a load. You can try to be me by copying my avatar. You can keep repeating yourself like a broken record with your immature comments but you're supposed to be some sort of adult here. At some point though, Bull will do something about you.

Anyways, I'm done talking with you about anything. You're mentally unstable and I know from running into a lot of people like you that there are only two things that will fix you...medication and counselling. I suspect you're short on both so there is absolutely no reason to respond to you ever again.

Lastly, in case Bull sees this. This is the 6th or 7th time that "3ML" has gone way off topic and attacked me in a forum. This forum is and continues to be about North Korea/China. I'm attempting to post but a user "3ML" is obsessive/compulsive and won't leave me alone. The time he attacks me after this will be 8th and the time after that will be 9th. I'll keep documenting how he's being allowed to have a mental frenzy all over my posts and maybe at some point something will be done so I can post in peace/people don't have to keep putting up with the broken record?

OMG that was a long write up i was scrolling down down down......waiting for a pop up penis.. then relized ....shit the penis was at the top... have a great night folks.

Reactions: 3ml
What does this have to do with the North Korea/China topic of the thread? You keep going off-topic which is against the board rules.

Okay. I'm going to slooooowllly address this with you one more time because you didn't get it when I explained it before.

What I asked was: "Would you like to be responsible for killing somebody because you didn't wear a face mask?"

That's what I said. Pretty simple. The point since you didn't get it is: Why risk it? Why wouldn't you wear a face mask? Why wouldn't you stay away? A bunch of people might be telling you it's not valid but a bunch of people are. Why wouldn't you error on the side of caution? That's what I said. I personally would wear a mask just for the point that every nurse and doctor I see are wearing them and if the people who know are wearing them, I'd be too. To do otherwise could make it possible to infect someone else if you catch it by not being careful.

Now, for the 20th post you've made about me using caps for words, I post in other places just fine with accentuating certain words. It's supposed to help people grip on to the important words in a long post. Kind of like indexes. See the cap words, look at them and you get the small version. It works because unlike you, I have what's heading for thirty years of experience on the internet. You are quite literally the first person who obsesses about it and me.

I mean look at you? You've made 20 of these posts. You copy my avatar. Do you want to be me? Am I that exciting for you? Why do you want to be and attack me so much? Why are you getting off so much on making yourself me?

I'll answer that for you. It's called Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder. That's where you repeatedly have to do something over and over(like you are). Your brain tells you that it's not only okay to be an overaggressive and abrasive person but that you need to be. You have to keep attacking me. You do it through things that are compulsions. Like you just can't leave me or your stupid letter thing alone. You are quite literally unable to control yourself which is evidenced by this being the 20th time you've posted this. By the fact, you have to be me by stealing my avatar.

What people should be asking is...what's in the 3ML syringe you say you are. I don't think it's AAS, is it? It's medication to level your brain out and you're not getting enough of it. Perhaps a damn stout dose of lithium, some diazepams and other some other mood stabilizers.

Guess what? You look like you're 3ML's short of a load. You can try to be me by copying my avatar. You can keep repeating yourself like a broken record with your immature comments but you're supposed to be some sort of adult here. At some point though, Bull will do something about you.

Anyways, I'm done talking with you about anything. You're mentally unstable and I know from running into a lot of people like you that there are only two things that will fix you...medication and counselling. I suspect you're short on both so there is absolutely no reason to respond to you ever again.

Lastly, in case Bull sees this. This is the 6th or 7th time that "3ML" has gone way off topic and attacked me in a forum. This forum is and continues to be about North Korea/China. I'm attempting to post but a user "3ML" is obsessive/compulsive and won't leave me alone. The time he attacks me after this will be 8th and the time after that will be 9th. I'll keep documenting how he's being allowed to have a mental frenzy all over my posts and maybe at some point something will be done so I can post in peace/people don't have to keep putting up with the broken record?

You started insulting me a long time ago. I won’t just let that fly. You sir are the one who’s mentally unstable. I would venture to say you do take medication. I don’t. I’m of sound mind.

Furthermore. Who are you anyway?
Some cop on a board that talks about illegal steroids. Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to see why many feel you aren’t a good fit here. Do you know anything about AAS? Or do you ask questions so you can learn? I haven’t seen anything out of you in regards to the topic. Perhaps I’m wrong. But if I am correct it leads me to question your motives here.

Again you made a long long post but did not answer my question. It’s ok I never expected you to.

I find it funny that you are threatening me with Bull. I can’t speak for the man but I’ve been in this realm for many years. Perhaps he may talk to me about my conduct but I am speculating this isn’t going to go far.

Listen. I’m not the only one here who cannot stand you. I’ve talked to many many others who are not as vocal as myself. You are not well liked in the slightest. I even had a mod from another board ask me why the hell you are even on CB.

In my opinion you are of no value to the board. It really wouldn’t hurt my feelings if you would kindly scram.

Isnt this wide open anything goes? I could be seriously wrong hear but im pretty sure @Taureau is gonna say tuff titty stop being a bitch , and dont be a little libtard rat? Im sure it would be in much more mature words because he is a gentleman

North korea sucks dick by the way .. just didnt want to go off topic on your korea post since its only about korea lolol

Wait wait boys bring the gang lets talk RC BOATS ......ahhh shit sorry guys dip shits gonna get mad ....and tell on us

North korea sucks dick by the way .. just didnt want to go off topic on your korea post since its only about korea lolol

Wait wait boys bring the gang lets talk RC BOATS ......ahhh shit sorry guys dip shits gonna get mad ....and tell on us

It was originally in General Chat but I moved it as it’s argumentative.

Are you seriously telling on him?
Hahahahaha Thats fucking awesome.
Just made my day.
If an unstable person obsessed on you and repeatedly attacked your posts/destroying threads on a board, an abusive user would be reported, yes.

Sometimes when people can't control themselves, they need a little help. On any normal board, even though you're his buddy, after seeing him post what was essentially a word for word copy of 7 other posts of straight toxic garbage?
Isnt this wide open anything goes? I could be seriously wrong hear but im pretty sure @Taureau is gonna say tuff titty stop being a bitch , and dont be a little libtard rat? Im sure it would be in much more mature words because he is a gentleman
Sooo we're allowed to go off topic and shit on every thread now, Harley? Chaos?

If an unstable person obsessed on you and repeatedly attacked your posts/destroying threads on a board, an abusive user would be reported, yes.

Sometimes when people can't control themselves, they need a little help. On any normal board, even though you're his buddy, after seeing him post what was essentially a word for word copy of 7 other posts of straight toxic garbage?

Sooo we're allowed to go off topic and shit on every thread now, Harley? Chaos?

Are you fucking kidding?
You have destroyed many threads. You are the reason we needed an anything goes forum. For immunity!!!!!
And if you dont want a question repeated, then answer it Justin.

Iv thought about this for 10 min.
And cyber bullying is real and we as good hard working men should not be cyber bullying ,its not nice.so i think everyone should apologize.
But on the other hand telling on guys like you are in grade 3 is unacceptable.

New topic alert
Polairs makes a new sled called khaos , i havent tryed one yet but looks cool as fak.

Not true 3ml has layed out so much information over the years to new guys to old guys , he is one of the legends to the local community he watches for fucked up labs and calls shit on them when there trying to steal our hard earned money. theres only one guy on hear iv seen him negative to and thats you.
I stand with 3ml.

Not true 3ml has layed out so much information over the years to new guys to old guys , he is one of the legends to the local community he watches for fucked up labs and calls shit on them when there trying to steal our hard earned money. theres only one guy on hear iv seen him negative to and thats you.
I stand with 3ml.

Right. And keep in mind this is a bodybuilding forum. He seems to have plenty of useful knowledge when it comes to aas.
Problem is when covid started the conversation changed, i am possibly to blame for that one 😁, and when politics starts, tensions rise.

Are you fucking kidding?
You have destroyed many threads. You are the reason we needed an anything goes forum. For immunity!!!!!
And if you dont want a question repeated, then answer it Justin.

Precisely. The exact reason we have this is because it seems everytime you get involved in a decent discussion it would get heated. Then a new one would start.

LePsyber
I’m not the problem you are. I don’t harass anyone else. What does this tell you? I’m well known and I’d venture to say respected on a few bodybuilding forums. I have never had this much trouble, or disdain for another member in my life.

I have had some beauty arguments with Sorbate for example. But I get along with him, like him and respect him.