So you're North Korea. They've banned you from selling anything so what do you do because you're run by a psychotic scumbag? Read inside.

I AND I'm sorry I got mad. Kind of feeling like a visitor only at an ass kicking contest.

I merely want to post with the other side of things. Not looking for battles but a nice spirited debate with some people who can show me their side too. Neither sides are pushing the total truth and it drives me nuts.
Yep that happens.

Sometimes people love conspiracy stuff because its entertaining. I'm more middle conservative.

Also if is gets bad, a simple fuck you suffices, lol. It tough to fight with someone who doesn't care if you are fighting with them, but fun to piss off someone who get agitated, lol.

You talk long on the internet with your 5 or 6 brainless pack sucking each others dicks in every other post as you coo and cluck over the same radical conservative bullshit and that if any of you had any sense, you would see how cataclysmically DUMB the shit you believe is. Its funny to watch.

Sorbate》I heard breathing oxygen causes cancer.
Harley》Are your suuurrre?
Sorbate》Yes. I read it, I did!
3ml》Yeah, yeah I heard it too! Oxygen kills!

Wanking each other higher and higher and higher.

You don't know a fucking thing about me. "CAN kind of sense" lol whatever. Do you give horoscopes too or jerk off stupid comments on the internet?

I make the mistake of trying to lend some legal advice to someone, don't realize how unbelievably idiotic the 6 of you who can stand to chat here are and suddenly what i did 5 years ago is a "deal". I am a consultant in business THREAT management and planning now which is the next logical thing for someone like me who is RETIRED from law enforcement and bored. If any of you had some common sense you would have picked something up from that(especially since some of you can "sense things") but I've realized that some of you are pretty damn slow. You're what we used to call "surface swimmers" when I was a cop. Dumb, doing crime that everyone can see, too stupid to swim deeper and hide so you get clipped for something every damn time within about 3 months after your last 3 month visit to jail was over.
Me"Hiiii 3ml!"
(Me watching your head churn with a whole lot of nothing because you've been eating tinfoil all day to stop the cops from reading your mind)
3ml"You gonna take me to jail?
Me"Is that your neighbors laptop, 3millll?"
3ml"Awww but see there's a story"
Me"how boucha tell me on the way to the station"
(3millll looks sad)
3ml"ooo-kay. You don't tell me those things. I know them already."
Me"Cant keep your hands in your pockets versus stealing yet you have your rights memorized. OUT-standing 3ml! Still gotta read em though!"

And yes. That is about the totality of your intelligence as I see it 3millll/some the others(strangely some decent and level headed people still try to navigate something 5 or 6 radical conservatives have turned into a shit hole). Dumb, drawn in conservative conspiracies like a stupid moth to a flame. Mouthy over the internet, saying alll sorts of shit because someone made the error of giving you a second hand computer and an internet connection.

What makes me sick in all this? I could have driven past your or any of your fellow internet psychic's houses like a million times in my car. Keeping criminals from burning you and your houses to the fucking ground . From stealing you blind.

What do i get for my sacrifice and literally throwing myself at shit to keep you people safe? Months and months rehabbing torn up body just to get back to it to save some lives and stop more crime. The payoffs? A couple mouthy adults who speak like children. Thank GOD 90% of the people aren't like you.

Don't reply to me. You're an ignorant piece of shit who literally doesn't know how good he has it. No matter how tempted, I would never wish crime on anybody. It happens already too much and without help. I still have to think...3millll the cop hater...who would you call if someone cleaned your house out? Right, you'd be calling the same damn three numbers everyone else does. Cop hater, just like all of your kind...until you need us.

MorE than ONce I HAVE explained toYOU that I dont need Cops to protect me

I have survived two shootings in my life,
Still have a bullet in me
I was deeply involved with organized crime for most of my 20s
I outsmarted much smarter cops than yourself. Detectives not some stupid Ass beat cop. I used to toy with retards like you.

Made ungodly piles of money over those years and didn’t get caught once.

Moved on later in life and became quite accomplished in the oilfield. One of the highest paying jobs that can be attained.

So no I don’t need any help from some broken ass beat cop who is on Schizo meds...that aren’t even doing their job

no one likes you here.

MorE than ONce I HAVE explained toYOU that I dont need Cops to protect me

I have survived two shootings in my life,
Still have a bullet in me
I was deeply involved with organized crime for most of my 20s
I outsmarted much smarter cops than yourself. Detectives not some stupid Ass beat cop. I used to toy with retards like you.

Made ungodly piles of money over those years and didn’t get caught once.

Moved on later in life and became quite accomplished in the oilfield. One of the highest paying jobs that can be attained.

So no I don’t need any help from some broken ass beat cop who is on Schizo meds...that aren’t even doing their job

no one likes you here.
Come on, give him a week to try in fit in.

I AND I'm sorry I got mad. Kind of feeling like a visitor only at an ass kicking contest.

I merely want to post with the other side of things. Not looking for battles but a nice spirited debate with some people who can show me their side too. Neither sides are pushing the total truth and it drives me nuts.

Oh as for my son, you're welcome to take him in. I'm so pissed off at him most times I want to strangle him. He's 21, keeps screwing up employment and won't leave. We just want him GONE. No idea if others here have kids hanging on but its pretty bad when total strangers on here wished me a happy birthday and despite him knowing, he just didn't.(every interaction is like that)

Sounds like poor parenting with liberal values.
just sayin.....
Haha

It's those wonderful communist theories he's teaching him. The world owes you everything and you get something for nothing. Maybe his kid can move to CHAZ with the rest of those fucking losers :)
Dude CHAZ is the next belize. Better buy some land there before it explodes in value, dont wait!

Oh as for my son, you're welcome to take him in. I'm so pissed off at him most times I want to strangle him. He's 21, keeps screwing up employment and won't leave. We just want him GONE. No idea if others here have kids hanging on but its pretty bad when total strangers on here wished me a happy birthday and despite him knowing, he just didn't.(every interaction is like that)

I had one exactly like that. You need to kick him out, sometimes until they hit rock bottom or have to actually get their shit together they never will.
Thing is it sounds mean, but you need to take care of your mental health as well, and not just be concerned of his. It can eat you alive, and you need to do what is best for you.
He's an adult 21, time to grow up. DO it soon, before he gets too old and unemployable.

Also there is a lot of kids like this now from all walks of life, Not just liberal kids, bwahaa what a silly comment.

I hire 5-6, 16 year olds a year pretty much. You need to teach them to work, unfortunately its society that has let them down, not them. School doesn't teach them work ethics, just the rules, and at home, so much is not taken care of they have nothing to learn to work on. SO parents are really to blame.
Mind you to be fair, not many of us were good workers when we first ventured out, it would be pompous to think one was.

Last edited:
I had one exactly like that. You need to kick him out, sometimes until they hit rock bottom or have to actually get their shit together they never will.
Thing is it sounds mean, but you need to take care of your mental health as well, and not just be concerned of his. It can eat you alive, and you need to do what is best for you.
He's an adult 21, time to grow up. DO it soon, before he gets too old and unemployable.

Also there is a lot of kids like this now from all walks of life, Not just liberal kids, bwahaa what a silly comment.

I hire 5-6, 16 year olds a year pretty much. You need to teach them to work, unfortunately its society that has let them down, not them. School doesn't teach them work ethics, just the rules, and at home, so much is not taken care of they have nothing to learn to work on. SO parents are really to blame.
Mind you to be fair, not many of us were good workers when we first ventured out, it would be pompous to think one was.
Oh he learned rules and work ethic from MY house. MY house was never the problem until SHE couldn't handle him anymore. Useless mother getting primary custody until after he was developed bla bla bla.

He doesnt disrespect me. I'll put him through a wall and he knows it. He just thinks society owes him something more than what he earns himself. Forgetful unless its a time for meeting friends in a game bla bla bla. At least he's working now since his factory is closed. Loving his CERB a bit too much.(and no I don't get CERB. It was supposed to be a joke. Don't need it, wouldn't want it if I did. Its excessive to pay a ton of people more than they'd earn normally just to sit at home. There is going to be some sort of price to get people off it though. Its kind of like money heroin for some)

Oh he learned rules and work ethic from MY house. MY house was never the problem until SHE couldn't handle him anymore. Useless mother getting primary custody until after he was developed bla bla bla.

He doesnt disrespect me. I'll put him through a wall and he knows it. He just thinks society owes him something more than what he earns himself. Forgetful unless its a time for meeting friends in a game bla bla bla. At least he's working now since his factory is closed. Loving his CERB a bit too much.(and no I don't get CERB. It was supposed to be a joke. Don't need it, wouldn't want it if I did. Its excessive to pay a ton of people more than they'd earn normally just to sit at home. There is going to be some sort of price to get people off it though. Its kind of like money heroin for some)
Well, you may just need to tell him he needs to move out soon.

And yeah there will be a price for everyone to pay for the CERB. I bet tons of people will be audited.
They were offering a $40,000 loan if paid back by Dec 2021 you got $10,000 forgiven. I didn't need it or wouldn't touch it, I'm pretty sure they will audit everyone that uses it. Its even right on the paperwork that states they can audit you to make sure you used it for the intended purposes.

There is still a lot of good kids out there, none of my staff even thought of taking it and I hired 3 more while the payments were being put out. See the ones who don't go back to work when called back will be unemployed later, because the economy will be slower and unemployment will be higher. Id bet in 6 months you will a tightening of the belt on finances at home.

This is why I am advertising my ass off, about to hire 2 more and taking advantage of the situation so when things slow, we will still be busy.

Why not ask him to pay some rent while he lives there? & do you pay for his food?

I will play devils advocate here for second and say that most asian families have their kids live with them even past age 30, basically until they can afford their own mortgage/buy a place. Not saying its right, or wrong, but its very common in their culture.

Why not ask him to pay some rent while he lives there? & do you pay for his food?

I will play devils advocate here for second and say that most asian families have their kids live with them even past age 30, basically until they can afford their own mortgage/buy a place. Not saying its right, or wrong, but its very common in their culture.

Oh, the little shit is paying rent alright. Just $200 but fucking right he's paying rent. It's on a sliding scale now too. Every six months it goes up by $100. He pays for his food/gets access to some larger stuff made. This place isn't a motel anymore, it's a highway.

What pisses me off is the total lack of...shitting his pants. When I was 21 and lost my job due to the factory I was working at going out of business, I was shitting my pants until I decided to apply somewhere that would never go out of business that turned into a career and ended up being fun when it was times of not fun or I was rehabbing an ACL/MCL injury.
Friends? Who needs REAL friends when you have friends in a game. Good quality people, all of them!

Well, you may just need to tell him he needs to move out soon.

This is why I am advertising my ass off, about to hire 2 more and taking advantage of the situation so when things slow, we will still be busy.
That's bloody smart. SOME people want to work. SOME need to work so they don't feel like pieces of shit when they could work in whatever trade or job they're in but fake "COVID" fear in order to get some CERB and watch Netflix.

Good to pick up some hard workers from places that want to be COVID "victims".

I lived at home until 24, I wasn’t stupid and new I wouldn’t have it better on my own, you’ll never get cheaper lodgings ever again. I think I paid $375 a month but it was 1989. But I was respectful, clean and quiet. Shit I even greased the door hinges on the front door, lol, so I wouldn’t wake them,

Now my dad did say that I needed to put $2000 into an rrsp every year or get out of the house, because if I coukd afford to party it all away I could afford to pay rent.

Two years after I moved out I used that rrsp money as a downpayment on my first house.
I gripped under my breath about having to save that money, but that was the best thing he could have ever done for me.

That's bloody smart. SOME people want to work. SOME need to work so they don't feel like pieces of shit when they could work in whatever trade or job they're in but fake "COVID" fear in order to get some CERB and watch Netflix.

Good to pick up some hard workers from places that want to be COVID "victims".
I know another meat plant that shut down to do meat orders because at first you got so many you could live off them, but they still haven’t opened up, she makes posts about Covid destroying her livelihood, and all the sacrifice, but it’s she destroying the place.
My sales have increase by a enormously huge amount. I don’t want to say, because I feel bad because others lost their job, but damn she has destroyed a very good business opportunity.
I used to sell her $2000 a week in smoked goods, now it’s $600 every two weeks.
She wants to be a covid victim.

Btw I’m careful who I hire. I try to hire people I know who will stay after it’s over and not leave to their old jobs.