So you're North Korea. They've banned you from selling anything so what do you do because you're run by a psychotic scumbag? Read inside.

You're reduced to selling sand to a communist government these despite being in the G8+5, China just keeps fucking the West.

200526232248-02-haeju-satellite-imagery-exlarge-169.jpg

The short of it is that North Korea is attempting to make ballistic nuclear missiles. NOBODY wants that (except China maybe...read on) so they've been banned with exporting pretty much everything other than farts out of their asses.

So what do you do when you need a couple of mil? Well, first you call your buddy China who's in the G8+5 and SUPPOSED to be on the same page as the entire world as far as blackballing the crazy fucker running his country into the ground in search of missiles he can send anywhere with a nuke on the tip. Now some may but a lot may not know but China is making about fifty military bases in a ring around the China sea in an effort to demand they own the entire sea somewhere down the road. They've basically destroyed some of the world's most gorgeous reefs by dumping tons and tons of sand and concrete on top of them before making runways and military bases. It's truly bad shit and I don't understand how Trump is okay with it. At some point, China is going to start trying to enforce mineral rights for the entire China sea which is going to be a big problem. Like world war risk type of problem.

Anyways, apparently China ran out of easy sand to rip off the bottom of the ocean because they're now sending all their sand barges/undersea plows over to North Korea to rip up all their sand for their bases. Completely against international law? Yup. Disturbing in that it's allowing China to build more military bases in places they don't have rights to? Yup. Disturbing that China will do business with North Korea whenever they need (which is whenever the world isn't watching something they haven't tried to exploit? Yup.
Let's look at Chinese/North Korean Business
a>oil from NK to China in hidden tankers of oil vs pipelines. Caught. Busted. Stopped.
b>coal from NK to China in hidden dump trucks. Caught. Busted. Stopped.
c>illicit drugs like opium. Caught. Busted. Still flowing.
d>counterfeit money. Caught. Busted. Stopped.
e>counterfeit <insert product> Caught. Busted. Sometimes stopped, sometimes not.

Fuck I can keep going. Now it's down to sand. They're trading sand for money and the Chinese government is balls deep in this one because it's their bases being made from the sand. And where is all that sand money going? To help feed a bunch of people who are almost starving to death? No. More nuke development so they have a ballistic nuke.
Who told you Trump is ok with it?The U.S continues to stress that these are international waters and the regularly send military shops through these waters to exercise freedom of passage.
This is Obammys fuck up!And Biden's kid getting a 1.5 billion gift for Bohai Harvest Investment fund sure doesn't look too clean!
Wake up about U.S democrats.

Who told you Trump is ok with it?The U.S continues to stress that these are international waters and the regularly send military shops through these waters to exercise freedom of passage.
This is Obammys fuck up!And Biden's kid getting a 1.5 billion gift for Bohai Harvest Investment fund sure doesn't look too clean!
Wake up about U.S democrats.

They do flybys not the same as stopping atolls from being shit on. Do they call them into an international court? Wakee Wakee, the only one countering China is the USA. To be quite honest, Trump has cut this bitch loose. I can understand why...he's a right here, right now kind of guy. By the time this problem will roost, he'll be out of office/dead. That means it's not...his...problem. You'll notice that those problems never really get worked on. Just right here, right now.

OFFTOPIC>Obama hasn't sat here for three and a half years while China has made 20 military bases in International waters. Quit deflecting. It's the same shit as Trump blaming Obama for not having PPE in March 2020 when he's been in office for over three years. Deflect, neglect, reject.

OFFTOPIC>Lastly, WHY is someone in a thread about the N/K illegally selling sand to China for their military bases posting stuff about Biden's son(who ISN'T a presidential candidate). I keep getting confused about what grown-up Hunter Biden has to do with Joe Biden? Trying to damage Biden's campaign with something that has nothing to do with it?...oh right, just like Trump did to Hillary in 2016. Anyways, can we please keep the offtopic stuff out of threads. Tired of the political bashing.

They do flybys not the same as stopping atolls from being shit on. Do they call them into an international court? Wakee Wakee, the only one countering China is the USA. To be quite honest, Trump has cut this bitch loose. I can understand why...he's a right here, right now kind of guy. By the time this problem will roost, he'll be out of office/dead. That means it's not...his...problem. You'll notice that those problems never really get worked on. Just right here, right now.

OFFTOPIC>Obama hasn't sat here for three and a half years while China has made 20 military bases in International waters. Quit deflecting. It's the same shit as Trump blaming Obama for not having PPE in March 2020 when he's been in office for over three years. Deflect, neglect, reject.

OFFTOPIC>Lastly, WHY is someone in a thread about the N/K illegally selling sand to China for their military bases posting stuff about Biden's son(who ISN'T a presidential candidate). I keep getting confused about what grown-up Hunter Biden has to do with Joe Biden? Trying to damage Biden's campaign with something that has nothing to do with it?...oh right, just like Trump did to Hillary in 2016. Anyways, can we please keep the offtopic stuff out of threads. Tired of the political bashing.

If you dont understand what Hunter has to do with Joe during his time as VP that fine, but you obviously dont follow. MSM is not covering it, but the investigations are underway. Right up there with the origins of crossfire hurricane.
The shit storm is coming.

They send planes and destroyers.Destroyers are in the water.The international court has ruled against China.The construction started in 2014.At first they claimed they were for research only.
Then they were lengthened for bombers and weapons were installed.Just another one of the many ways in which obammy fucked up.
And why is Bidens SON inportant?I guess you never made detective eh?:)Nobody else has scored this kind of a deal with China.Hunter Biden has no real experience with this.
Jeezus.
No thoughts of a conflict of interest?

They're putting these sand built structures right out in the middle of the China Sea. Salt is going to be on that shit from the exact minute it's set. Makes me wonder if they're just filling and compressing the sand into areas before putting proper gravel and salt-resistant concrete on top. If you have time, go watch how they've been militarizing the South China Sea. It's sickening. Worse is nobody is doing anything about it.
They used seas sand for Dubai, they are having huge problems with the concrete degrading. The sand is added to the concrete as well. The sea salt hitting the concrete erodes the surface, this is breaking down the concrete from the inside.

I watched a whole program on it. They were dredging the sand in the ocean so much that the sand shifting was actually making islands disappear. At first they thought if was from sea level rise then as they dug into it realized what the actual problem was. Damn I wish I remembered the name of the documentary, it was very interesting.

They used seas sand for Dubai, they are having huge problems with the concrete degrading. The sand is added to the concrete as well. The sea salt hitting the concrete erodes the surface, this is breaking down the concrete from the inside.

I watched a whole program on it. They were dredging the sand in the ocean so much that the sand shifting was actually making islands disappear. At first they thought if was from sea level rise then as they dug into it realized what the actual problem was. Damn I wish I remembered the name of the documentary, it was very interesting.
It was.It was a crazy project that just got crazier.China is aiding NK in many ways.

Actually the Chinese started occupying Scarborough Shoalsin 2012,120 nautical miles west of the Philppine island of Lauzon.Definitely on Obammys watch.

It was.It was a crazy project that just got crazier.China is aiding NK in many ways.

The more you look at this world, just look at the shit China has it's fucking fingers in. It's not even THERE yet. What's THERE? THERE is where China is aiming for. The dominance of the world in stock, bonds/debt(like how much the USA owes them already), favours owed, outright ownership of strategic resources, and so on. The more you look at things, the more you see China has this filthy fucking corrupt communist fingers in it. THERE is coming faster and faster.

The worst part? We're paying for them to get to THERE every time we buy a dog toy that was made in China. Happily even, We look at a better made but more expensive toy made in Canada, drop it and buy the piece of shit one from China because China knows dogs will lose interest in a toy within weeks so wtf the need to make quality toys for? Besides, we'll buy it anyway (even if it blows up, we'll just toss it out).

Actually the Chinese started occupying Scarborough Shoalsin 2012,120 nautical miles west of the Philppine island of Lauzon.Definitely on Obammys watch.
There comes a time in everyman's life when he has to move the fuck on though. You have to get past trying to make excuses involving other people, move the fuck on and then FIX it.

It's called maturity. Character.

So when people post threads like "Trump is the best president ever!!!" I laugh my fucking ass off. Why? Because nobody makes more excuses than him. Never apologized for a single one of HIS fuckups(NOT ONE 'sorry' has left his lips in 3 1/2 years. No matter how many times he's fucked up and he has fucked up A LOT, he's never apologized once) but he'll involve Hilary/Obama/someone else every time a buck needs to either be passed or dealt with. The old presidents? They wouldn't have done that because people never used to do that. A problem exists so they FIX it. Maybe whine a bit but they FIX it. That doesn't happen with THIS president though. PPE wasn't put in place 3 1/2 years ago by Obama so it's his fault I have no PPE. No "well crap, we should have got some PPE in the last 3 1/2 years of my presidency and we let you down but we're gonna fix it!".

Anyways, enough politicizing this. This thread is about NK/China, not about Hunter Biden or any number of excuses Trumpites want to make about things unrelated to this thread.

There comes a time in everyman's life when he has to move the fuck on though. You have to get past trying to make excuses involving other people, move the fuck on and then FIX it.

So when people post threads like "Trump is the best president ever!!!" I laugh my fucking ass off. Why? Because nobody makes more excuses than him. Never apologized for a single one of HIS fuckups(NOT ONE 'sorry' has left his lips in 3 1/2 years. No matter how many times he's fucked up and he has fucked up A LOT, he's never apologized once) but he'll involve Hilary/Obama/someone else every time a buck needs to either be passed or dealt with. The old presidents? They wouldn't have done that because people never used to do that. A problem exists so they FIX it. Maybe whine a bit but they FIX it. That doesn't happen with THIS president though. PPE wasn't put in place 3 1/2 years ago by Obama so it's his fault I have no PPE. No "well crap, we should have got some PPE in the last 3 1/2 years of my presidency and we let you down but we're gonna fix it!".

Anyways, enough politicizing this. This thread is about NK/China, not about Hunter Biden or any number of excuses Trumpites want to make about things unrelated to this thread.
Omg Trudeau never apologizes ever either.
The similarities are outstanding.

Omg Trudeau never apologizes ever either.
The similarities are outstanding.

Sure he does.
He is always apologizing on behalf of all canadians for our racist beliefs towards blacks, our genocide of natives, our hatred of transgenders, etc.
he just never apologizes for his actions. Lol

Trump never expected deep state former Obammy conspirators to be involved in producing pandemic creating viruses.Has Fauci yet explained why the fuck they were involved in this shit?Hopefully Trump is reelected in November because it is going to take quite some time to get to the bottom of everything this criminal was involved in.

Sure he does.
He is always apologizing on behalf of all canadians for our racist beliefs towards blacks, our genocide of natives, our hatred of transgenders, etc.
he just never apologizes for his actions. Lol
Just like Trump he is trying to grab as much power as possible.

Plus he says really stupid stuff as well, like the water box bottle thing and speaking moistly.
Thank god he doesn’t tweet late at night after taking his meds.

Trump has to take over security when all the stupid Seattle mayor wants to do is put on his knee pads and suck the protesters dicks.

IMO,China has been passing nuclear technology to NK,they are kind of like an unregistered pitbull that nobody claims.
China may be using them to observe how America detects weapons.Or to observe what they can shoot down if NK does launch what appears to be on an intercontinental trajectory.
Shipping containers are a concern,iirc China has established a foothold in some Caribbean ports.Peel the top off and erect a mobile launcher.

And Biden and the Dems are very much a concern when it comes to dealing with China.Will he be tough with them when they can shut down Bohai at any time?

more garbage spewing from your stupid mouth
It never ends

hey retard you never answer why you said I was basically a murderer just over a week ago for not wearing a mask yet you aren’t outraged by the protestors not social distancing

You are the most annoying guy I have ever seen on the internet

Must be short on meds again, Brain is sparking...UsE OF CApS LOcK ToO mUCh agAIn