So you're North Korea. They've banned you from selling anything so what do you do because you're run by a psychotic scumbag? Read inside.

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
You're reduced to selling sand to a communist government these despite being in the G8+5, China just keeps fucking the West.

200526232248-02-haeju-satellite-imagery-exlarge-169.jpg

The short of it is that North Korea is attempting to make ballistic nuclear missiles. NOBODY wants that (except China maybe...read on) so they've been banned with exporting pretty much everything other than farts out of their asses.

So what do you do when you need a couple of mil? Well, first you call your buddy China who's in the G8+5 and SUPPOSED to be on the same page as the entire world as far as blackballing the crazy fucker running his country into the ground in search of missiles he can send anywhere with a nuke on the tip. Now some may but a lot may not know but China is making about fifty military bases in a ring around the China sea in an effort to demand they own the entire sea somewhere down the road. They've basically destroyed some of the world's most gorgeous reefs by dumping tons and tons of sand and concrete on top of them before making runways and military bases. It's truly bad shit and I don't understand how Trump is okay with it. At some point, China is going to start trying to enforce mineral rights for the entire China sea which is going to be a big problem. Like world war risk type of problem.

Anyways, apparently China ran out of easy sand to rip off the bottom of the ocean because they're now sending all their sand barges/undersea plows over to North Korea to rip up all their sand for their bases. Completely against international law? Yup. Disturbing in that it's allowing China to build more military bases in places they don't have rights to? Yup. Disturbing that China will do business with North Korea whenever they need (which is whenever the world isn't watching something they haven't tried to exploit? Yup.
Let's look at Chinese/North Korean Business
a>oil from NK to China in hidden tankers of oil vs pipelines. Caught. Busted. Stopped.
b>coal from NK to China in hidden dump trucks. Caught. Busted. Stopped.
c>illicit drugs like opium. Caught. Busted. Still flowing.
d>counterfeit money. Caught. Busted. Stopped.
e>counterfeit <insert product> Caught. Busted. Sometimes stopped, sometimes not.

Fuck I can keep going. Now it's down to sand. They're trading sand for money and the Chinese government is balls deep in this one because it's their bases being made from the sand. And where is all that sand money going? To help feed a bunch of people who are almost starving to death? No. More nuke development so they have a ballistic nuke.

It would be nice if there were no nukes on earth but there are.
If anyone should t be “allowed” to have them its the USA. Those crazy fuckers have used them on people.
Anyone in the crosshairs of the USA/globalists need nukes if they want to retain any sovereignty. If you have resources or still control your own currency then need a deterrent.
Libya went from most prosperous country in Africa to the stone age. A good hydrogen bomb in the tool shed would have stopped that.

Ghaffi was put into power by the USA but turned a ethnic genocide monster. Do you know how he was finished off after 2 days of whipping and stonings?

Ghaffi was put into power by the USA but turned a ethnic genocide monster. Do you know how he was finished off after 2 days of whipping and stonings?
I dont believe that is true.
Just the same story free the people, bring democracy. More like gain control of resources. Put a stop to the Dinar. Steal their gold.
How was he “finished off”?

It would be nice if there were no nukes on earth but there are.
If anyone should t be “allowed” to have them its the USA. Those crazy fuckers have used them on people.
Anyone in the crosshairs of the USA/globalists need nukes if they want to retain any sovereignty. If you have resources or still control your own currency then need a deterrent.
Libya went from most prosperous country in Africa to the stone age. A good hydrogen bomb in the tool shed would have stopped that.
wow! i agree with superbeast for once. how about canada having a nuclear deterrence? imo, either no one has them or you are naive not to haveem.
even just 4. one for each border. ive always admired the american eagle logo. extending the branch of peace, holding back the arrows of war.

I am curious to hear this story.
I remember his convoy being disrupted by a NATO airstrike which allowed the terrorists to get him out of his vehicle and they executed him on the spot. . Gun shot to the head close range. I watched the video.
No collusion between the terrorists and NATO of course.
We came, we saw, he died
So at what point was he captured and whipped and stoned for two days?

Canada needs to impliment a Doomsday Machine, like in Dr. Strangelove.

Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost if you keep it a secret!

I am curious to hear this story.
I remember his convoy being disrupted by a NATO airstrike which allowed the terrorists to get him out of his vehicle and they executed him on the spot. . Gun shot to the head close range. I watched the video.
No collusion between the terrorists and NATO of course.
We came, we saw, he died
So at what point was he captured and whipped and stoned for two days?
I saw video of him being beaten to shit. I THOUGHT they finished that deal off by dragging him behind a jeep until there was nothing left. Lemme look it up. He deserved the jeep if thats what happened.

I saw video of him being beaten to shit. I THOUGHT they finished that deal off by dragging him behind a jeep until there was nothing left. Lemme look it up. He deserved the jeep if thats what happened.
Beat to shit and shot. Still deserved to be dragged by a jeep until he was arms or stoned to death and im not talking an OD of Heroin.

Beat to shit and shot. Still deserved to be dragged by a jeep until he was arms or stoned to death and im not talking an OD of Heroin.

But i thought the whole idea of overthrowing these regimes was to make them behave like us? That seems like cruel and unusual punishment for the west?

I guess maybe?
A lot harder to tell when reading compared to an in person conversation.
I think there was advice in an earlier thread about trying to make sarcasm and jokes obvious.
Doesnt really matter though cause wasnt really directed to him. What i mean is seems we (NATO) go over there to say be like us, then act like animals and brutalize people, civilians including kids.

I guess maybe?
A lot harder to tell when reading compared to an in person conversation.
I think there was advice in an earlier thread about trying to make sarcasm and jokes obvious.
use emojis. trust me. ive almost lost friends because of this

Doesnt really matter though cause wasnt really directed to him. What i mean is seems we (NATO) go over there to say be like us, then act like animals and brutalize people, civilians including kids.
another radical!

He isn't a scumbag, Dennis Rodman went to visit the man.
I wish I was his personal trainer. He would be buffed and the stuff.

He isn't a scumbag, Dennis Rodman went to visit the man.
I wish I was his personal trainer. He would be buffed and the stuff.
Àhaha yes. Having "The Worm" visit most definitely raises the quality of his image. And those severe pressed/starched jogging suits he wears hide the physique of a God. You can clearly tell he lifts.

Dredging or selling illegal sand is not a new thing. It’s too bad that concrete made from sea sand erodes really fast.

Dredging or selling illegal sand is not a new thing. It’s too bad that concrete made from sea sand erodes really fast.

They're putting these sand built structures right out in the middle of the China Sea. Salt is going to be on that shit from the exact minute it's set. Makes me wonder if they're just filling and compressing the sand into areas before putting proper gravel and salt-resistant concrete on top. If you have time, go watch how they've been militarizing the South China Sea. It's sickening. Worse is nobody is doing anything about it.