SHREDZEPPELIN - First Cycle Log

you're not making sense, the goal of the blood work is to check E2, why would talking about test neglect ur blood test..? you're overthinking way too muc man
I don't understand what you're saying. I only want to test my E2, not my testosterone, because when my testosterone comes back at like 2500 ng/dl my doc will clearly know something is up.

The goal is just to know my E2 levels, but the doc insisted on also checking testosterone, which I don't need checked.

I don't understand what you're saying. I only want to test my E2, not my testosterone, because when my testosterone comes back at like 2500 ng/dl my doc will clearly know something is up.

The goal is just to know my E2 levels, but the doc insisted on also checking testosterone, which I don't need checked.
oh what will it mess up exactly if they know "something is up" will they stop ur TRT? oh ur not on that. i dont understand how your test level will impact you. if its high.

having a regular blood test with higher than normal T isn't going to do anything wrong or bad for you. You should really read more kid. I dont know why you jumped in a cycle without growing naturally first. Let alone understand how blood work and basic hematology is done in your country.

oh what will it mess up exactly if they know "something is up" will they stop ur TRT? oh ur not on that. i dont understand how your test level will impact you. if its high.
I'm under the impression that it's best that your medical record NOT have a history of PED use for insurance purposes. Anything happens to your health and they'll attribute it to PED use and often not cover things.

having a regular blood test with higher than normal T isn't going to do anything wrong or bad for you. You should really read more kid. I dont know why you jumped in a cycle without growing naturally first. Let alone understand how blood work and basic hematology is done in your country.
Pray tell what should I read? I'm dying to hear your expertise on the subject.

Since it’s your first cycle you are going to feel funky.
Your hormones will all be out of whack.
Every cycle afterwards two things will happen, you will know what to expect and your body will learn to adjust better.
I would just take 1/2 mg of adex if you feel really bloated or your nipples get sore to touch. If they are sensitive, just ignore it.
Thing is, your body right now is trying to balance things back to normal. It will fluctuate, allow it to do its thing. Don’t freak out or overanalyze everything, go for the ride.
The worst thing that can happen is you will grow a mass under your nipple, but trust me, you’ll have more than nipple sensitivity for that to happen.
Yes, you will be moody, oily and so on. You remember what it was like to be 16,lol. When the world was out to get you, bwahaaa.

Anyhow each cycle, you will get less acne, less moody, and feel more on.
We are all different a bit, and remember a lot of people over exaggerate about their cycle experience.
Like, yeah man, my cycle was the best, I got no sides, everything was perfect, gained like 20 lbs of pure muscle, benching 300 lbs.

Lol, you understand what I mean?

Go with the flow, the first cycle is the coolest as long as you don’t freak out, lol.

Since it’s your first cycle you are going to feel funky.
Your hormones will all be out of whack.
Every cycle afterwards two things will happen, you will know what to expect and your body will learn to adjust better.
I would just take 1/2 mg of adex if you feel really bloated or your nipples get sore to touch. If they are sensitive, just ignore it.
Thing is, your body right now is trying to balance things back to normal. It will fluctuate, allow it to do its thing. Don’t freak out or overanalyze everything, go for the ride.
The worst thing that can happen is you will grow a mass under your nipple, but trust me, you’ll have more than nipple sensitivity for that to happen.
Yes, you will be moody, oily and so on. You remember what it was like to be 16,lol. When the world was out to get you, bwahaaa.

Anyhow each cycle, you will get less acne, less moody, and feel more on.
We are all different a bit, and remember a lot of people over exaggerate about their cycle experience.
Like, yeah man, my cycle was the best, I got no sides, everything was perfect, gained like 20 lbs of pure muscle, benching 300 lbs.

Lol, you understand what I mean?

Go with the flow, the first cycle is the coolest as long as you don’t freak out, lol.
Hahaha yeah man I get what you mean. Definitely feel like an angsty 16 year old. I like the just "let it be" attitude.

Definitely not freaking out as much as it may seem though. I'm just trying to keep this log updated with anything that is happening that relates to the cycle, but really life is just going on as normally.

Expectations may have been a little too high, but that's alright. I'm still quite happy with all the progress I've made.

Hahaha yeah man I get what you mean. Definitely feel like an angsty 16 year old. I like the just "let it be" attitude.

Definitely not freaking out as much as it may seem though. I'm just trying to keep this log updated with anything that is happening that relates to the cycle, but really life is just going on as normally.

Expectations may have been a little too high, but that's alright. I'm still quite happy with all the progress I've made.
I remember being worried after my first cycle I’d be so big that everyone would know.
My buddies who had ran gear for decades laughed at me and said not to worry, it wont make you a monster or anything.
Just remember gear helps you to train harder, recover faster. So if you don’t train harder, eat more and push yourself harder, you will not get the most out of it.
It’s not a miracle growing liquid, lol.
I always get a laugh when something thinks taking steroids makes it easier, fuck no, if you are doing it right it’s harder.

Diet more on point, every training session is super important, and so on.

Anyhow you are only running 500 mg of test. It will not be mindblowing. Pretty much you’ll get better pumps. Well and feel a bit funky because it’s your first cycle.
Throw an oral,on your next cycle. Like dbol, then you will really experience acne, lol.

Oh and take pictures. This way you’ll know how much you grew. I also have a sewing tape measure, take measurements.
And flex in the mirror at home lots, you’ll notice little improvements that will keep you motivated. And I believe it helps to bring out your muscles more, like extra training.

Last edited:
I remember being worried after my first cycle I’d be so big that everyone would know.
My buddies who had ran gear for decades laughed at me and said not to worry, it wont make you a monster or anything.
Just remember gear helps you to train harder, recover faster. So if you don’t train harder, eat more and push yourself harder, you will not get the most out of it.
It’s not a miracle growing liquid, lol.
I always get a laugh when something thinks taking steroids makes it easier, fuck no, if you are doing it right it’s harder.

Diet more on point, every training session is super important, and so on.

Anyhow you are only running 500 mg of test. It will not be mindblowing. Pretty much you’ll get better pumps. Well and feel a bit funky because it’s your first cycle.
Throw an oral,on your next cycle. Like dbol, then you will really experience acne, lol.

Oh and take pictures. This way you’ll know how much you grew. I also have a sewing tape measure, take measurements.
And flex in the mirror at home lots, you’ll notice little improvements that will keep you motivated. And I believe it helps to bring out your muscles more, like extra training.
Hahahaha yeah not going to lie I had the same worry that people would know. Definitely good to have the mindset that you need to work even harder to see results. The steroids just allow you to push yourself harder.

Yeah I've been taking weekly pictures which is where I can see my progress! And I did measurements at the beginning and 6 weeks in and honestly that was pretty mind-blowing. Everything went up by half an in to 2 inches. Will start flexing more and see if that helps!

Hahahaha yeah not going to lie I had the same worry that people would know. Definitely good to have the mindset that you need to work even harder to see results. The steroids just allow you to push yourself harder.

Yeah I've been taking weekly pictures which is where I can see my progress! And I did measurements at the beginning and 6 weeks in and honestly that was pretty mind-blowing. Everything went up by half an in to 2 inches. Will start flexing more and see if that helps!
I’m thinking the flexing is more for my ego, but fuck why train of you don’t want to love yourself, lol.

I'm under the impression that it's best that your medical record NOT have a history of PED use for insurance purposes. Anything happens to your health and they'll attribute it to PED use and often not cover things.
dude.. they DONT have a" this person does steroids file" jesus christ. if you're in canada you should be safe. not sure about the usa but i assume its similar.

dude.. they DONT have a" this person does steroids file" jesus christ. if you're in canada you should be safe. not sure about the usa but i assume its similar.
Actually yeah, they do. They have a "this person smokes" file or "this person has heart problems". They absolutely will keep record of steroid use.

Either way, better safe than sorry right? Why is my bloodwork getting you so worked up? hahaha seriously

Day 52

Feel like I should post positive updates as well. Pull day today was one of the best workouts of my life. It was angry and violent... Not sure if it was the pre-workout I rarely take, the playlist I was blasting or the juice but I was in the fucking zone. Forearms absolutely burning. Pain in my hands. Huge pump. Mind-muscle-music connection. Beast mode at the gym, feast mode at home.

Actually yeah, they do. They have a "this person smokes" file or "this person has heart problems". They absolutely will keep record of steroid use.

Either way, better safe than sorry right? Why is my bloodwork getting you so worked up? hahaha seriously
so... per doctor they cant check other doctors' medical records. Its just not a thing we are able to do in the medical field currently, each file is only accessible by the said doctor that you spoke with. please please plase dont say random shit that isnt real on a canadian forum.

and there is no area or sub-area in which medical staff or anyone in the industry stores as specific files. Sure we have cancer records disease records. but high test files? its not a thing man, but something that is flagged in normal lab reporting as anything would be.... ONLY THAT DOCTOR has access to thos lab records.

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/labs/patient_info sheet.pdf
The Ontario Laboratories Information System (OLIS) is a secure electronic system that allows hospital and community laboratories to share your laboratory test results with your doctor and other health care providers involved in your care.

By default, the OLIS is open.
If you wish to prevent a doctor from seeing it, you have to make a specific application.

Last edited:
so... per doctor they cant check other doctors' medical records. Its just not a thing we are able to do in the medical field currently, each file is only accessible by the said doctor that you spoke with. please please plase dont say random shit that isnt real on a canadian forum.
incorrect, take your own advice here

and there is no area or sub-area in which medical staff or anyone in the industry stores as specific files. Sure we have cancer records disease records. but high test files? its not a thing man, but something that is flagged in normal lab reporting as anything would be.... ONLY THAT DOCTOR has access to thos lab records.
I assumed SHRED was kind of joking here about actual specific physical files separating who smokes and who doesn't etc but the point stands that multiple people have access to your records, labwork is especially simple to get at.