SHREDZEPPELIN - First Cycle Log

😆😆😆 bro if I didn’t mention your on test than whatever he told you is null and void lol your pumping exogenous test in your body has nothing to do with fin..........just be honest with your doc

Hahahaha I know dude! Wasn't concerned about what he was going to tell me! Just wanted to get the bloodwork! And I got it lol. I just used the fin as an excuse cause I didn't want the steroid use on my medical record.

Yeah my nips have been extra fucking sensitive, as well as a lot of other high e2 sides (moody, oily, bitchy) so I think the ai is the move. Just introducing it super slowly and the bloodwork will help me know if my dose is good.

Hahahaha I know dude! Wasn't concerned about what he was going to tell me! Just wanted to get the bloodwork! And I got it lol. I just used the fin as an excuse cause I didn't want the steroid use on my medical record.

Yeah my nips have been extra fucking sensitive, as well as a lot of other high e2 sides (moody, oily, bitchy) so I think the ai is the move. Just introducing it super slowly and the bloodwork will help me know if my dose is good.
If u crash ur e u won’t need a doctor to tell u ull know somethings wrong

Day 46:

Was able to book some bloodwork to get my estrogen levels checked. I used Telus babylon for a facetime session and described my high e2 symptoms but said it was likely from the finasteride I'm taking. Didn't mention the test. Doctor was all good to send the requisition to lifelabs... Only thing is at the end of the call he also said we might as well check my testosterone while we're there haha... So I might need to find a way to not have that checked or sent off to a medical office cause that will paint a pretty obvious picture.

But since re-introducing arimidex, I'm feeling a lot better already. Less moody, more calm. How I want to me. Also libido came back with a vengeance. Maybe TMI but last night I laid in bed and I legit jerked off to thoughts in head hahaha I don't think I've done that since I was like 15.

In terms of timing, when would be the best time to go for this blood test? The goal is to check that my arimidex dosing is where it needs to be... So how long do I need to be taking the stuff to really have a "stable" blood level?
I’d wait 2 weeks. Since estrogen chases test, I’d get blood drawn the morning of my day to inject.
But @gondar1 is the god at this so he would know better.

I’d wait 2 weeks. Since estrogen chases test, I’d get blood drawn the morning of my day to inject.
But @gondar1 is the god at this so he would know better.

I appreciate the nod Sorb but the truth of the matter is there is just so damn much to know about each of the tangents that this lifestyle entails that unless it's what a guy does all day, every day none of us have done more than scratch the surface. For example one could spend a whole career working on estrogen alone. Fortunately some subjects only require a limited look to get us by. I only know enough to possibly understand how much I really don't know more than the average Joe might.

So @SHREDZEPPELIN I've not read the whole thread recently and will make the following assumption unless corrected - Xmg of TE (only) injected 2 times per week, Mondays and Thursdays.

What would I do? I'd take my adex dose about 20 hrs after each shot and draw blood right before the next inject. Have your entire protocol as steady as possible for as long as possible before the draw, 2 weeks of the Adex component should be fine.

Some compromises will probably need to be made of course, consistency moving forward is a huge key here. Write down the exact protocol you use and stick to it on any upcoming tests, lifelong. This includes whether you take the Adex on an empty stomach or with food. You don't mention AM or PM shots on the Monday or Thursday but if one has a longer "break" between shots than the other (like say 12 hrs difference) select the time with the longest break if possible.

I appreciate the nod Sorb but the truth of the matter is there is just so damn much to know about each of the tangents that this lifestyle entails that unless it's what a guy does all day, every day none of us have done more than scratch the surface. For example one could spend a whole career working on estrogen alone. Fortunately some subjects only require a limited look to get us by. I only know enough to possibly understand how much I really don't know more than the average Joe might.

So @SHREDZEPPELIN I've not read the whole thread recently and will make the following assumption unless corrected - Xmg of TE (only) injected 2 times per week, Mondays and Thursdays.

What would I do? I'd take my adex dose about 20 hrs after each shot and draw blood right before the next inject. Have your entire protocol as steady as possible for as long as possible before the draw, 2 weeks of the Adex component should be fine.

Some compromises will probably need to be made of course, consistency moving forward is a huge key here. Write down the exact protocol you use and stick to it on any upcoming tests, lifelong. This includes whether you take the Adex on an empty stomach or with food. You don't mention AM or PM shots on the Monday or Thursday but if one has a longer "break" between shots than the other (like say 12 hrs difference) select the time with the longest break if possible.
Much better than what I would say. Thx

Damn I appreciate the thorough response! I think I could definitely be more exact with my protocol. Didn't consider empty stomach or time of day for the AI> Will try to keep my timing as consistent as possible going forward!

Damn I appreciate the thorough response! I think I could definitely be more exact with my protocol. Didn't consider empty stomach or time of day for the AI> Will try to keep my timing as consistent as possible going forward!
Your welcome sir. I'd bet 9/10 guys would not bother getting that finicky with the details but my view is there are already enough variables at play and as any bloodwork is only a "snapshot in time" attempts should be made to attenuate the effect of the variables. Result should be an improvement in accuracy and what the hell, other than a few minutes of your time it's free.

Day 51:

Officially at the halfway point in the cycle. Gains in strength are coming slow and steady. Hit some new PRs for Deadlift, Squat and pretty much all lifts except bench. Still working up my bench back to where it was in my early 20s, and progress is coming for sure, but no PRs there yet.
Still getting sore regularly which is good. Stuffing my face as much as I can. I feel full all the time. My weight has stayed pretty consistent around 182, which is 15 lbs up from where I started, but I think the water weight is dropping a bit. There was a period where my watch was super fucking tight on my wrist, and now it's comfortable again, which I take as an indicator for water retention.

Still feel pretty moody sometimes... Honestly don't know if it was a good idea to get into dating while on a cycle cause sometimes that stuff can really mess with your head. Not sure if it's the hormones or just the situation that's giving me these mood swings... Just doesn't quite feel like I'm in that "sweet spot" that I hear guys talk about with test.

Either way, getting my bloodwork done this week to see where I'm at with my Estrogen so I can know whether to increase my adex dosage or decrease it.

That’s fuct up bro that your on your first cycle and haven’t got your old numbers to where they were on any lifts........you should be blasting your old lifts out of the fuckin park that’s the whole point of taking steroids is to blow way past your genetic ceiling..........I’d like to see your training program and your intensity bro cus that’s bizarre my first cycle I was benching 225 for 6 reps end of cycle I could do it for 25 reps and dead’s and squats were even bigger gains............do you have some type of shoulder injury or something?

That’s fuct up bro that your on your first cycle and haven’t got your old numbers to where they were on any lifts........you should be blasting your old lifts out of the fuckin park that’s the whole point of taking steroids is to blow way past your genetic ceiling..........I’d like to see your training program and your intensity bro cus that’s bizarre my first cycle I was benching 225 for 6 reps end of cycle I could do it for 25 reps and dead’s and squats were even bigger gains............do you have some type of shoulder injury or something?
Yeah man, that's exactly it. Been dealing with a bad shoulder the last couple years, so I've lost a lot of strength on my bench compared to my early 20s. But right now I'm working my way back up to old numbers which would've taken a lot longer without the juice!

And yeah all my other lifts are through the roof.

Yeah man, that's exactly it. Been dealing with a bad shoulder the last couple years, so I've lost a lot of strength on my bench compared to my early 20s. But right now I'm working my way back up to old numbers which would've taken a lot longer without the juice!

And yeah all my other lifts are through the roof.
Ok ya that makes sense than

Day 46:

Was able to book some bloodwork to get my estrogen levels checked. I used Telus babylon for a facetime session and described my high e2 symptoms but said it was likely from the finasteride I'm taking. Didn't mention the test. Doctor was all good to send the requisition to lifelabs... Only thing is at the end of the call he also said we might as well check my testosterone while we're there haha... So I might need to find a way to not have that checked or sent off to a medical office cause that will paint a pretty obvious picture.

But since re-introducing arimidex, I'm feeling a lot better already. Less moody, more calm. How I want to me. Also libido came back with a vengeance. Maybe TMI but last night I laid in bed and I legit jerked off to thoughts in head hahaha I don't think I've done that since I was like 15.

In terms of timing, when would be the best time to go for this blood test? The goal is to check that my arimidex dosing is where it needs to be... So how long do I need to be taking the stuff to really have a "stable" blood level?
you're not making sense, the goal of the blood work is to check E2, why would talking about test neglect ur blood test..? you're overthinking way too muc man