SHREDZEPPELIN - First Cycle Log

Not to be an alarmist but what you describe can also be a sign of a heart attack. Not one of the signs that is commonly discussed and I believe it is more common in women. Just something to keep in mind, had a close friend get dropped by a HA that started that way. Over a day or two, started with that then nausea then put him down on the floor. Buddy did survive, but lost a different friend that thought he had stomach flu, sore back then nausea.

Stay aware and safe bro.
I would think the back injury is related to the back workout that I completed immediately before feeling the pain, but good to know. I would not have even thought of that as a potential problem... I'll keep an eye on it a little more closely. I have felt a similar pain before in my life. My best guess is that I sacrificed good form a little bit on one of the lifts and I'm paying the price.

Day 43:

Pin number 13 today! 6 weeks down. Pinned my right glute today and I hit a nerve on the way in and when I started to push the plunger it was a little painful so I pulled out, swapped the needle and tried again, with no pain.

I do feel like I'm maybe hitting a bit of a plateau. My weight hasn't been increasing a lot and my strength is kind of slow and steady. I'm struggling a bit with lactic acid at the gym, which I feel is limiting my sets a bit. Anybody know a good fix for this?

Also, I'm fairly certain my E2 was/is way too high. (I haven't been taking my AI)... This weekend I was kind of an emotional mess. I felt super depressed and moody over a girl situation that would normally not affect me this much. I felt like a giant bitch. Felt paranoid and insecure which is not how I usually handle these things... I found myself getting misty eyed over absolute bullshit as well. Even some thoughts were enough to get me choked up. Also noticed my nips were sensitive... I put down a weight after a overhead shoulder press set and it grazed my nipple and it hurt pretty bad. So pretty safe to assume E2 is a little higher than I'd like it to be.

So I've re-introduced my arimidex at .25mg 2x/week and I will maintain that. Would like to get back to feeling like a fucking man.

Take 1 mg of adex, then go back to your normal amount. Otherwise it will take forever to come back down.
I normally wait till I feel like crying when I watch something, or my sex drive, boners are not as good, then I take 1 mg of adex, sometime 1 mg for two days.
Thing you need to remember is if .25 twice a week is keeping you steady, you need to drop the estrogen down first before you can just run that maintenance dose.

If you are feeling sluggish, eat more and get more sleep.
While on a bulk I follow these rules.
Why run when you can walk,
Why walk when you can sit,
Why sit when you can lay,
Why lay when you can sleep.

I go to sleep earlier and eat more than normal.

Oh an I forgot. If you are pushing the needle in and grazing a nerve, pull it back but not all the way out and change the angle. That’s always worked for me.

Last edited:
Take 1 mg of adex, then go back to your normal amount. Otherwise it will take forever to come back down.
I normally wait till I feel like crying when I watch something, or my sex drive, boners are not as good, then I take 1 mg of adex, sometime 1 mg for two days.
Thing you need to remember is if .25 twice a week is keeping you steady, you need to drop the estrogen down first before you can just run that maintenance dose.

If you are feeling sluggish, eat more and get more sleep.
While on a bulk I follow these rules.
Why run when you can walk,
Why walk when you can sit,
Why sit when you can lay,
Why lay when you can sleep.

I go to sleep earlier and eat more than normal.

Toss another protein shake in there with some milk,
Definatley eat more if u feel plateaued and are trying to gain upping your calories will fix that..........and I second that get more sleep

Day 43:

Pin number 13 today! 6 weeks down. Pinned my right glute today and I hit a nerve on the way in and when I started to push the plunger it was a little painful so I pulled out, swapped the needle and tried again, with no pain.

I do feel like I'm maybe hitting a bit of a plateau. My weight hasn't been increasing a lot and my strength is kind of slow and steady. I'm struggling a bit with lactic acid at the gym, which I feel is limiting my sets a bit. Anybody know a good fix for this?

Also, I'm fairly certain my E2 was/is way too high. (I haven't been taking my AI)... This weekend I was kind of an emotional mess. I felt super depressed and moody over a girl situation that would normally not affect me this much. I felt like a giant bitch. Felt paranoid and insecure which is not how I usually handle these things... I found myself getting misty eyed over absolute bullshit as well. Even some thoughts were enough to get me choked up. Also noticed my nips were sensitive... I put down a weight after a overhead shoulder press set and it grazed my nipple and it hurt pretty bad. So pretty safe to assume E2 is a little higher than I'd like it to be.

So I've re-introduced my arimidex at .25mg 2x/week and I will maintain that. Would like to get back to feeling like a fucking man.
I know it sounds simple and redundant. But drink more water. I think magnesium might help to buy dont quote me on that one.

Yeah I'm genuinely amazed at how much I'm able to eat without putting on weight. It's a struggle though. I think I need to find some more calorie dense foods, cause I'm having a hard time putting down "clean" foods in this calorie range (4000).

Also re-introducing creatine, L-carnatine (for the androgen receptor support) and a pre-workout. Might as well max out on supplements to get the most out of my cycle. I'm drinking almost 4L of water daily right now. Might grab some magnesium though and see how that helps.

Sleep is pretty good generally. I have good sleep habits - same time every day, reading before bed, same wakeup time , full 8 hours...
But I had a pretty bad weekend of sleep cause I went out, drank and crashed at a girls place. Not a great sleep at all.

Yeah I'm genuinely amazed at how much I'm able to eat without putting on weight. It's a struggle though. I think I need to find some more calorie dense foods, cause I'm having a hard time putting down "clean" foods in this calorie range (4000).

Also re-introducing creatine, L-carnatine (for the androgen receptor support) and a pre-workout. Might as well max out on supplements to get the most out of my cycle. I'm drinking almost 4L of water daily right now. Might grab some magnesium though and see how that helps.

Sleep is pretty good generally. I have good sleep habits - same time every day, reading before bed, same wakeup time , full 8 hours...
But I had a pretty bad weekend of sleep cause I went out, drank and crashed at a girls place. Not a great sleep at all.
Not to sound redundant again but generally on cycle especially your first one stay off the booze if ur out having a late night all good but just don’t drink I know it’s hard on cycle In your 20s getting bigger feeling your self haha but wait till ur not on get the most out of it u can still bang girls just don’t drink alchohol

Not to sound redundant again but generally on cycle especially your first one stay off the booze if ur out having a late night all good but just don’t drink I know it’s hard on cycle In your 20s getting bigger feeling your self haha but wait till ur not on get the most out of it u can still bang girls just don’t drink alchohol
Yeah fuck I know... I've been mostly good with the booze... Just need to work on my sober game I guess.

When I was young I had to eat 5000 calories a day to grow at 140 lbs.
I burned thru the calories like a bastard.
Lots of milk and protien powder with tablespoons of mct oil.

Fir my post work out shake a lot if times I’d take 3 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, vanilla ice cream and milk and make a shake, then go to bed.

Calorie dense food, like bagels, pasta and such. You are the opposite of the vast majority.
Don’t fill up on potato chips, real food.
I used to drink 4 ltrs of milk every two days. I would get my protien and calories I needed if I was a normal person in thru shakes, then eat 3 meals on top of that.
Digestive enzymes are your friend, 30 years ago no one though of that, I’d just spastically shit after 4-5 days because my guts were overloaded.

But I wanted to gain weight so bad. I had to gain weight every week or I ate more, even 1/2 a pound. Since I had a high metabolism, getting cut was easy, just drop some of the shakes and I got leaner, but I bet I never got over 12% back then.

If you don’t feel like you have to puke when you bend over, eat more, lol.

So what's the move post cycle? I'd estimate right now I'm at 16-17% body fat. If I continue eating like this, I will put on more muscle, but also definitely more fat. So let's assume I finish the cycle at 18%.

I want to get down to a nice 12-14% body fat for the summer. I already know I'm going to lose a decent amount of my gains, but how can I cut body fat without losing ALL of my hard earned gains? How many calories should I aim for post cycle? How should I modify my workouts?

Simple question is how do you lean up after a big bulking cycle?

So what's the move post cycle? I'd estimate right now I'm at 16-17% body fat. If I continue eating like this, I will put on more muscle, but also definitely more fat. So let's assume I finish the cycle at 18%.

I want to get down to a nice 12-14% body fat for the summer. I already know I'm going to lose a decent amount of my gains, but how can I cut body fat without losing ALL of my hard earned gains? How many calories should I aim for post cycle? How should I modify my workouts?

Simple question is how do you lean up after a big bulking cycle?
You only lose gains if you stop eating and training hard. The motivation will be gone so you need to push thru.
I wouldn’t cut for a couple months after cycle. Then after 2 months jump back on low dose like 250 mg and primo 400 mg and start your cut. On primo you will save muscle as you cut.

Anyhow that’s how I’d do it.

Sweet! Yeah just not sure exactly how much to eat? Should I eat at the same level or reduce it a bit? Also any thoughts on mk-677 during or after PCT?

Sweet! Yeah just not sure exactly how much to eat? Should I eat at the same level or reduce it a bit? Also any thoughts on mk-677 during or after PCT?
Mk-677 can be run anytime, but not for a cut imo. I hold water on it and actually gain fat in my experience. Trying to cut after a cycle I have no experience with. I struggled to keep my gains after my first cycle. I went from eating 3400 calories to 4200 just so I wouldn't lose so much.

Mk-677 can be run anytime, but not for a cut imo. I hold water on it and actually gain fat in my experience. Trying to cut after a cycle I have no experience with. I struggled to keep my gains after my first cycle. I went from eating 3400 calories to 4200 just so I wouldn't lose so much.
Damn! Did you find you put on more fat during that time? Yeah I guess mk-677 wouldn't be ideal for a cut, but it should help hold onto some of the gains. My main priority is holding onto the gains without getting too fat.

Damn! Did you find you put on more fat during that time? Yeah I guess mk-677 wouldn't be ideal for a cut, but it should help hold onto some of the gains. My main priority is holding onto the gains without getting too fat.
No i just kept losing water weight and getting depressed cause the scale was going down. Messed with my head. But now I know it was all water because I didn't really use any AI. Im a different breed. I can eat 4000 calories a day and struggle to maintain weight.

Day 46:

Was able to book some bloodwork to get my estrogen levels checked. I used Telus babylon for a facetime session and described my high e2 symptoms but said it was likely from the finasteride I'm taking. Didn't mention the test. Doctor was all good to send the requisition to lifelabs... Only thing is at the end of the call he also said we might as well check my testosterone while we're there haha... So I might need to find a way to not have that checked or sent off to a medical office cause that will paint a pretty obvious picture.

But since re-introducing arimidex, I'm feeling a lot better already. Less moody, more calm. How I want to me. Also libido came back with a vengeance. Maybe TMI but last night I laid in bed and I legit jerked off to thoughts in head hahaha I don't think I've done that since I was like 15.

In terms of timing, when would be the best time to go for this blood test? The goal is to check that my arimidex dosing is where it needs to be... So how long do I need to be taking the stuff to really have a "stable" blood level?