SHREDZEPPELIN - First Cycle Log

Start hcg on the 16 th week, 500 iu twice a week and go for it and run your cycle for 21 weeks.
This way your balls will be more prepared for pct, lol.
:devilish:
do you recommend this if I'm on a similar first cycle for 8 or 12 weeks? finish w/ HCG then pct? I only have 2 boxes of Gonasi HP 5000 UI.
thoughts? suggestions? this part is important because we're trying to have a baby soon.

Start hcg on the 16 th week, 500 iu twice a week and go for it and run your cycle for 21 weeks.
This way your balls will be more prepared for pct, lol.
:devilish:
I don't think I want to take it to 21 weeks, cause I want to run a cycle during summer as well... Need a few months to recover before that!

So would you recommend just running that dose until the end of the cycle and then going straight onto Nolva? Like if I start HCG week 12, run it till week 16 -- 2 weeks off then Novla for a month?

I don't think I want to take it to 21 weeks, cause I want to run a cycle during summer as well... Need a few months to recover before that!

So would you recommend just running that dose until the end of the cycle and then going straight onto Nolva? Like if I start HCG week 12, run it till week 16 -- 2 weeks off then Novla for a month?
I dint know. I started gear when I was in my 40’s. I didn’t plan on coming back off. Every day is a cycle to me, lol.
I know nothing about pct.
I was more just joking in my previous post.
That’s why the devil horns

Day 71:

Not a ton to update. Things are going steady at this point. Continuing to hit new PRs every week on different lifts. Looking in the mirror or taking pictures, I don't think I look that much bigger than a few weeks ago, but I'm not fitting into some of the shirts I was wearing before, so I'm definitely still increasing in size. Libido is pretty damn high at this point. Mood is good and stable. Life is good right now!

Day 71:

Not a ton to update. Things are going steady at this point. Continuing to hit new PRs every week on different lifts. Looking in the mirror or taking pictures, I don't think I look that much bigger than a few weeks ago, but I'm not fitting into some of the shirts I was wearing before, so I'm definitely still increasing in size. Libido is pretty damn high at this point. Mood is good and stable. Life is good right now!
Sounds like things are going as they should be!

Day 74:

I'm coming up on 12 weeks on cycle pretty soon here! I still plan on going for 16. Right now, I'm thinking of spending the last month cutting, or at least reducing my calories. I've put on a ton of muscle during this cycle and I'm quite happy with those gains but I definitely would love to see myself with all this muscle, leaner. Would it be a good idea to cut for the last month, considering I likely won't lose much of the muscle I've spent 12 weeks building? Then when I get off cycle I can focus on eating for maintenance.

I don't see this as a waste of my first cycle, because I'll have already done 12 weeks at this point, which is a usual length for a first cycle.

Thoughts?

Day 74:

I'm coming up on 12 weeks on cycle pretty soon here! I still plan on going for 16. Right now, I'm thinking of spending the last month cutting, or at least reducing my calories. I've put on a ton of muscle during this cycle and I'm quite happy with those gains but I definitely would love to see myself with all this muscle, leaner. Would it be a good idea to cut for the last month, considering I likely won't lose much of the muscle I've spent 12 weeks building? Then when I get off cycle I can focus on eating for maintenance.

I don't see this as a waste of my first cycle, because I'll have already done 12 weeks at this point, which is a usual length for a first cycle.

Thoughts?
Nah, keep bulking.

You need to give your body time to acclimatize to the new muscle imo. Bulk for 16 weeks, maintain or eat in a surplus during PCT then cut.

Day 74:

Thoughts?
I’m with AB on this, use this time to maximize your gains. You’ll have plenty of time the lean out afterwards, save that for your summer cycle.

Yeah maybe I'll just clean it up a tad and do a bit more cardio. My main worry is that I lose so much muscle when I cut natty... So it would almost be better to go off, continue eating a lot and only cut when I'm back on in the summer.

Yeah maybe I'll just clean it up a tad and do a bit more cardio. My main worry is that I lose so much muscle when I cut natty... So it would almost be better to go off, continue eating a lot and only cut when I'm back on in the summer.
Yeah do that if you're concerned. You'd only need a little bit of test for a cut. Then you can always throw something like anavar, mast or winstrol in towards the end for shits and giggles.

Day 74:

Thoughts?
Lol, next it will be, fuck man, I’m growing so well, what the hell might as well go 20 weeks.
I’m not judging if you do. It’s hard to take your foot off the gas.

Listen to the guys though, your body needs to get used to the extra weight or it will come off. I wouldn’t cut until after you are done pct, or during your summer cycle.

Day 78:

Figured now that it's been 12 weeks, I'd post an update on size gain. 12 weeks is the typical average beginner cycle (although I'm going to 16 weeks)

Most surprising to me was the neck grew by 2.25 inches... Quad was also surprising in that I thought they grew more. Certainly more defined now though. Shoulders definitely grew a lot as well (measurement is just all the way around my upper body, arms down.

These measurements are by no means scientific, and were just done by my room mate.

Measurement------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- + Increase in Inches
Chest+2.5
Bicep+1.1
Neck+2.25
Quad+1
Calf+1.1
Waist+1.5
Triceps+1.25
Forearm+1
Ass+1
Shoulder+3.75

Last edited:
Day 78:

Figured now that it's been 12 weeks, I'd post an update on size gain. 12 weeks is the typical average beginner cycle (although I'm going to 16 weeks)

Most surprising to me was the neck grew by 2.25 inches... Quad was also surprising in that I thought they grew more. Certainly more defined now though. Shoulders definitely grew a lot as well (measurement is just all the way around my upper body, arms down.

These measurements are by no means scientific, and were just done by my room mate.

Measurement------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- + Increase in Inches
Chest+2.5
Bicep+1.1
Neck+2.25
Quad+1
Calf+1.1
Waist+1.5
Triceps+1.25
Forearm+1
Ass+1
Shoulder+3.75
Separate Biceps & Triceps measurements? That must have hurt like a motherfucker :)

Day 94:

Been awhile since I've updated! Things continue to go well! I've made some slight adjustments in my protocol. I've bumped up to 600mg for the last 4 weeks and I've added in Cardarine. I've also reduced my calories to 2850, which is still a surplus, just less of one.

I'm leaning out but still getting stronger. Only thing holding me back this week is a rotator cuff injury, so I'm taking it easy on chest/shoulders for the time being.

Only a couple weeks left in the cycle. Still not looking forward to coming off, but it's gotta happen.

Day 109:

Today was my last pin of the cycle. It's been amazing and I'm definitely not looking forward to coming off, but it is time for my body to recover. Kind of a shitty way to end the cycle too... I was in Whistler with some friends and did a bunch of arm wrestling and woke up with the worst elbow pain of my life... It's been almost a week now, and I can still feel it. I've been sticking to only lower body/core workouts. Really sucks.

Anyways.... Here is what my PCT will look like

Monday: I'll begin with 1000ug of HCG EOD - 4 shots total, then 500ug EOD 3 shots total - then 250ug EOD - 2 shots total
Will also be taking aromisin during this time. 12.5 mg eod while on 1000 hcg, and tapering down the dose alongside the HCG.

After 14 days... Novla 40mg for 2 weeks, then 20mg for 2 weeks.

Does this look right? Any tweaks?

Day 109:

Today was my last pin of the cycle. It's been amazing and I'm definitely not looking forward to coming off, but it is time for my body to recover. Kind of a shitty way to end the cycle too... I was in Whistler with some friends and did a bunch of arm wrestling and woke up with the worst elbow pain of my life... It's been almost a week now, and I can still feel it. I've been sticking to only lower body/core workouts. Really sucks.

Anyways.... Here is what my PCT will look like

Monday: I'll begin with 1000ug of HCG EOD - 4 shots total, then 500ug EOD 3 shots total - then 250ug EOD - 2 shots total
Will also be taking aromisin during this time. 12.5 mg eod while on 1000 hcg, and tapering down the dose alongside the HCG.

After 14 days... Novla 40mg for 2 weeks, then 20mg for 2 weeks.

Does this look right? Any tweaks?
I'd just run nolva for 10-20mg ED for 6ish weeks. No need to frontload it imo, old school protocol that just heightens the risk of unwanted sides.

Sucks about the arm, hopefully it’s just a minor strain of some sort.

As usual, seems like you’ve thought out the PCT fairly well, maybe a bit overkill for the first cycle, but you may be better off for it.

Any post cycle stats to post? Would be interesting to see how you made out on this one.