SHREDZEPPELIN - First Cycle Log

Sucks about the arm, hopefully it’s just a minor strain of some sort.

As usual, seems like you’ve thought out the PCT fairly well, maybe a bit overkill for the first cycle, but you may be better off for it.

Any post cycle stats to post? Would be interesting to see how you made out on this one.
Yeah definitely might be a little overkill, but I just want to maximize recovery. Definitely hear a lot of mixed things on what a proper PCT should look like.

Yeah I can definitely post some stats.

Weight:

Started 167, got up to 188, finished with 184 and definitely leaner than I began. I'm seeing a lot more vascularity.

I put on some solid size and fit all my t-shirts much nicer now.

Lifts: (was not attempting 1 rep max)

Bench +50 lbs
Squat + 80 lbs
Deadlift + +90 lbs

I really wish I had exact stats for all the machine lifts... These are all rough estimates
lat pull down + 50lbs
seated row +60lbs
pec flys +40lbs
bb curls +15lbs

I maxed out quad extension machine and the leg press (not the decline one with actual weight)

I mean, literally everything went way up in dramatic fashion. It was fucking great.

As of today, about a week out from my last pin, I still feel great. Obviously it takes longer for the test to leave the system, but so far, so good.

I got through the cycle with pretty minimal sides - a few pimples here and there. Some bloat... some moodiness. Tender nips for a brief period. Once I noticed these things I dialed in my AI and got it under control pretty easily.

Already 100% looking forward to my next cycle! Any recommendations for number 2?

Yeah definitely might be a little overkill, but I just want to maximize recovery. Definitely hear a lot of mixed things on what a proper PCT should look like.

Yeah I can definitely post some stats.

Weight:

Started 167, got up to 188, finished with 184 and definitely leaner than I began. I'm seeing a lot more vascularity.

I put on some solid size and fit all my t-shirts much nicer now.

Lifts: (was not attempting 1 rep max)

Bench +50 lbs
Squat + 80 lbs
Deadlift + +90 lbs

I really wish I had exact stats for all the machine lifts... These are all rough estimates
lat pull down + 50lbs
seated row +60lbs
pec flys +40lbs
bb curls +15lbs

I maxed out quad extension machine and the leg press (not the decline one with actual weight)

I mean, literally everything went way up in dramatic fashion. It was fucking great.

As of today, about a week out from my last pin, I still feel great. Obviously it takes longer for the test to leave the system, but so far, so good.

I got through the cycle with pretty minimal sides - a few pimples here and there. Some bloat... some moodiness. Tender nips for a brief period. Once I noticed these things I dialed in my AI and got it under control pretty easily.

Already 100% looking forward to my next cycle! Any recommendations for number 2?
You'll probs get some more pimples throughout PCT with fluctuating hormones, nothing to worry about.

Depends will you be PCTing again after your second cycle?

If so, 500mg Test + 400mg Primo. If not PCTing you could do 500mg Test + 400mg NPP. That's what I wish I had done for my second.

You'll probs get some more pimples throughout PCT with fluctuating hormones, nothing to worry about.

Depends will you be PCTing again after your second cycle?

If so, 500mg Test + 400mg Primo. If not PCTing you could do 500mg Test + 400mg NPP. That's what I wish I had done for my second.
Ha... That's a good question. I guess I'll see how this PCT goes and decide from there. But I'm certainly not against a blast + Cruise.

Sweet! Thanks for the recommendations! I don't know much about Primo or NPP. Will have to do some research.

Ha... That's a good question. I guess I'll see how this PCT goes and decide from there. But I'm certainly not against a blast + Cruise.

Sweet! Thanks for the recommendations! I don't know much about Primo or NPP. Will have to do some research.
Yeah I wouldn't touch nand (NPP) if you weren't B&C.. but that's a whole different topic and a decision you shouldn't take lightly.

Primo is awesome. You may not need an AI with that cycle either.

Well congrats on a good first run at it.

I would lean in the direction of not being too tempted to blast and cruise. As long as you keep consistent with your training and diet, a large majority of your gains should be maintainable.

My recommendations would be another test base (of course) with anavar, primo, or mast (which I believe you’ve expressed issues with hair loss, so maybe mast wouldn’t be the choice for you).

I’m sure there could be many different approaches, but just adding one compound that’s easy on the sides and good for cutting would be your best bet.

Well congrats on a good first run at it.

I would lean in the direction of not being too tempted to blast and cruise. As long as you keep consistent with your training and diet, a large majority of your gains should be maintainable.

My recommendations would be another test base (of course) with anavar, primo, or mast (which I believe you’ve expressed issues with hair loss, so maybe mast wouldn’t be the choice for you).

I’m sure there could be many different approaches, but just adding one compound that’s easy on the sides and good for cutting would be your best bet.
Thank you!

Yeah I think I've got a good few years before I get into B&C territory. Yeah, hair loss sucks but I've shaved my head and I'm embracing the bald look. I think I can rock it pretty well, and having decent muscle definitely doesn't hurt.

Pictures or its all a lie, lol
Super pixelated cause I had to make it smaller, but here you go. Will be deleting this shortly haha I don't want this photo floating around the internet.

EDIT*** Removed photo for anonymity.

Last edited:
Do you have a before pic to compare?
Thx for the pic.
Oh and you look perfectly fine with a shaved head. Suits your head shape.

Do you have a before pic to compare?
Thx for the pic.
Oh and you look perfectly fine with a shaved head. Suits your head shape.
Much appreciated! It was a load of stress of my shoulders to just shave it.

I'm almost embarrassed to post this cause it looks like I've barely lifted. But believe me, this is after years of training.... before photo:

After:

Still some progress to be made but I like the results!

EDIT*** Removed photo for anonymity.

Last edited:
I would add in some NAC to help keep glutathione reserves higher and make sure you eat clean. You probably will raise your cholesterol a little. There are other supplements that are good but you might not need to spend the money on them right now. NAC is definitely worth buying though and maybe some hawthorn berry because it is inexpensive. Also I would give blood at some point because even TRT can make peoples blood a little thick and it doesn't go down easily on its own from my own experience. IP6 is a supplement that is supposed to help lower blood thickness.

Much appreciated! It was a load of stress of my shoulders to just shave it.

I'm almost embarrassed to post this cause it looks like I've barely lifted. But believe me, this is after years of training.... before photo:View attachment 16296
Ya gotta eat big brother get the food into yourself eat every 3 hours shoot for 3800 calories with lots of protein keep it consistent Train hard you’ll grow man

13 days since final pin

Today's workout was the first one where I definitely felt like I had a little less gas in the tank. To be expected. I did a bit less volume and hit the cardio hard! Don't want to push myself too hard heading into PCT as test is pretty low and my ability to repair muscle is a lot worse. I know some guys say you have to train even harder during PCT, but I think that makes zero sense. I'm just focusing purely on maintaining at this point. I'll be doing lighter workouts, getting a good pump but not trying too hard to overload.

Nolva starts tomorrow.