PG Anabolics Reviews

I have communicated in the past with pg.. not sure if this is the same pg from about 8yrs ago..but good service and products. Too bad communication was lost. Is this local?

Not the same lab
The one your referring to is long gone

The expiry date etc.. on the amp label is the same print as the other text on the label. Not a good sign, but maybe there is Test in the amps. Also from my experience with real Testoviron Depot from back in the day, the oil was way thicker. The oil in these amps is very "watery" like. Again who knows, maybe there is test in them.
yes testoviron depot should be extemely thick

how about the pan pharmas? any experience with those? i was really hoping nobody is knocking those off, but i see them being offered by a bunch of vendors and that is immediately suspicious IMO

Ive had pan pharma a full box but the oil is like water and all different levels in each amp and I’ve had Bayer none of it was from pg but it was all fake much safer to go with a top lab and use ugl test not saying pg s amp are fake as I’ve haven’t had them but most amp on the innerweb today are most definitely fake

yes testoviron depot should be extemely thick

how about the pan pharmas? any experience with those? i was really hoping nobody is knocking those off, but i see them being offered by a bunch of vendors and that is immediately suspicious IMO

I've used the Pan Pharma with my bloods coming back where they should. Sorry if I am stepping on red lines but the pan pharma is actually the only amps I haven't seen anyone offer except PG. Who else offers them? If against the rules please ignore and my apologies.

Recieved my products from PG today. Made 2 orders. Pharma grade Nolva & Asin + Pharma Tech Test E. My first order had an issue where It didnt get shipped & I was given someone elses tracking number. PG replied to all my emails & made sure I got my package. Even though I waited 8 days for my original order, the customer service made it a good experience. My second order shipped within 1 day, they dropped it off at 9pm at the post office & I had it at 7pm the next day. Going to start a 500mg/week cycle soon.
16527552445555049377585630540376.jpg

Recieved my products from PG today. Made 2 orders. Pharma grade Nolva & Asin + Pharma Tech Test E. My first order had an issue where It didnt get shipped & I was given someone elses tracking number. PG replied to all my emails & made sure I got my package. Even though I waited 8 days for my original order, the customer service made it a good experience. My second order shipped within 1 day, they dropped it off at 9pm at the post office & I had it at 7pm the next day. Going to start a 500mg/week cycle soon.
View attachment 42909
Test only cycle ? For how long?

I’ve ordered from PG around 5-6 times in the last 2-3 years. I recently ordered SYN Cardarine from them and I’m using SYN Clen I ordered from them last year. Products are legit, endurance greatly enhanced with GW and clen I’m losing weight quickly and I get the hand shakes 25-50mcg. Good stuff and PG is always really fast delivery being in Canada usually 2 days for me. No problems so far, always great.

Been using these guys since 2019, never an issue. Great customer service, as I had a recent mix up -- resolved quickly.

Aside from gear, I also order zopiclone to help me sleep, its 100% real.

Alright, this one is a 2 fold review, there's a bit about PG products and a bit about personal experience.

First of all, PG's service is probably one of the best that I ever got, quick, efficient, discreet and decently priced, I have no negative comments. All their UGL has been amazing, no issues there.

Where I may have seen some issues:
I was never officially diagnosed with hypogonadism, my test was borderline on the low side, had all the symptoms so I decided to self medicate.

For reference purposes, the medical normal for:

Free test: 160 to 699 pmol/L
Total Test: 7.6 to 31.4 nmol/L

I did a review subject Bayer amps last year, they were working fine until they were not. I was doing 200mg/ week split Monday/Thursday, went to get bloods on the Monday morning before pin, total test came back at 11.7 nmol/L, Free test at 225 pmol/L. If the had any Test in it, it was very minimal.

After realizing this, I ordered Pan Pharma from the same place, I used them a couple years back, they looked like they worked fine. I did a bit lower dose on these, went to 175mg/week split in 2 (same days as above). It appears to be working, all good sides from TRT were there, gave blood at the local bank, HCT went up (still in normal range), no problem.

After further discussion with the wife, I decided to actually get followed by a TRT clinic (not Uro/Endo). Met with the Doc, told him I was doing 150mg/week of UGL (no clue why I lied....), He ordered blood tests and I got he following results.

Free test: 644 pmol/L
Total Test: 28.4 nmol/L

Not bad at all! He was satisfied with these results and suggested to leave me on the same protocole/dosage. I started taking prescribed Pharma test E at 150mg/week split in 2 (Same as above), after 3 more months went to get my quarterly checkup as I was feeling a bit weird, bloods were on Monday before injection, the results are self explanatory:

Free test: 1143 pmol/L
Total Test: 41.2 nmol/L
Hematocrit is borderline too high. The wife was surely not complaining, I could pretty much hang wet clothes on my pecker and it would not even lose height...

Not saying that Bayer or Pan Pharma are bunk, but I believe they may be a bit underdosed.

That being said, I recently dropped my dosage to 80mg/week awaiting my next appointment with the Doc, cut all red meat, supplements with grapefruit extract and schedule blood donation. I feel like crap at such high levels, anxiety, etc....

I just wanted to leave a quick review on the customer service side as this cycle won’t be started until the middle of April. I will try and leave a real review and a log this time around but I can’t make any promises.
It is also for the Pharma tech line.
As stated before the email replies are slower than other labs but I’ve been told he is a very busy man. So I gave the benefit of the doubt and the waits were not unbearable. That being said the shipping actually happened way faster than I expected. From payment to in my hands it was only a few days.

The package was discreet and the vials were wrapped again inside. One thing that really surprised and impressed me is the vials all have their own little printed cardboard boxes. Very neat looking (I will take pics when I can use the stove top uninterrupted)
The caps are in glass bottles. Again very professional looking. The
Yes Replies are slower
But I don’t understand what someone would even ask or contact him for
Other that to give a big thumbs up a thank you
I could give 2 hoots about replies

My orders come fast
Mailed out the n 24 hrs
Shit he got me out 176 item order in 24 hrs
That’s amazing

Packaging is bullet proof

All products are the real McCoy
I had everything I bought tested with a HPLC matched with the finest particle-beam mass spect
Money could buy

Everything tested spot on
Orals were over dosed by 2.5-5 mg
On 20 mg
T400 was 407 mg
TnT was 403 mg ( Test cyp was over )

This is as accurate as massive pharmaceutical facility
The amps tested with the same accuracy

The price diff definitely come from production cost
Amps vs vial

But its all bang on

Primo was was primo

Var was var

It was run through a 5 micron filter at 1000 psi

NothingLeft in that. Filter

Not a even yeast

To have item yeast free is
Dust freee
Is a massive accomplishment

Yeast
Pollen is everywhere

This speaks to the safety of these products

I don’t know how many times I’ve read that they’re the most often faked

Fuck that was 15 years ago this is the new age man

these guys aren’t set up in their fucking basement

these are professionally driven safe production methods

that is speculation because no items tested high in Benzyl benzoate
benzyl alcohol

benzyl alcohol was just under 3%

Ask the guys doing home brew they will get up to 10% BA
To endure its sterile

Some will most likely use BB not understand molecular weights
That Most esters stay solublized
Without BB

That’s pharmaceutical grade

People post things like those amps yes are real products but not pharmaceutical

Pharmaceutical grade is reference to the facility Air quality
Contamination control
Which only needs 1-2 % BA

Vet grade is made is a higher class facility
1 the best
10 being vet produvts

Less desirable environment
Hence the 10% benzyl alcohol

And why people speculate of products dosing

why not just stop being cheap and buying online test

there’s some quantitative testing kits out there
out there that are dirt cheap

To the the point of shipping

I don’t know this man

I have no stake in anything he does
Shit this is my first social media account in my life and I’m 45 years old
Maybe I’m just old school or maybe I’m just fucking grouchy cause I’m old
but the first three transactions I had with this outfit so impressive

I bought myself a supply to go until I figure I’d be too old to lift anymore

that said hormones like testosterone after 13 years are still 98% potent
in fact no medication on the shelf that has an expiration date with the exception of hormones expires

One last bark fro this old dog

No PIP

This is also disinformation
PIP comes from the esters
Prop will normally be the only ester that will irritate

Hell
99% of this PIP
Are you guys just repeating shit the red

most likely the shot is not being administered properly but hey
blame it on the lab

My apologies for the adjective but to me it’s not a perverse or inflammatory or rude
“ fuck “ is an adjective
many meanings
is my most favourite adjective

Cheers

Shipping times are fast
Products are 👌💪

I asked for a response times to questions again what the fuck is there to ask how much it cost I’m of shipping times I asked for response times the questions again what the fuck is there to ask how much it cost to much of shipping times that’s why there’s a faq

In truthfulness we shouldn’t be asking this guy any questions again

the only thing we should be emailing this man or men whoever the fuck it is
thank you very much !!!
be the only thing we need to say to home

shoppers drug mart took three days to order in my fucking Ventolin

I’m an odd mother fucker
But when I find something I like
I stocked up

hell I remember 20 years ago when Calvin Klein‘s hats were the new deal and I found one that fit perfect I bought 10 of the fucking things

I got seven left in my closet pointers that’s why I ordered 176 Products from this gut

who the fuck knows when he’s gonna throw in the towel
Or retire

Maybe just say
fuck these people are being
ungracious

Point is his site is like going to Disney land
Is a magic Fukim castle for individuals that want to use them

I’m blessed to be financially able have what I have
The ability to ensure my twisted desired to understand and ensure I’m not being fuked over
Is quantified

I didn’t need to test it the way I did

That’s just the formality

When you get serious results

Its good to go

The homebrew guys will attest to this there’s not one powder out there that taste like the d bol

l it’s always been my favourite and back in the day when I did powders I didn’t make tabs

I measured the shit out every day on the accurate scale mcg accuracy was

First thing I do is open up a dbol and taste the powder

All this Urban myths about labs are either that just an urban myth or you’re talking 20 years ago friend

powders nowadays are so accessible and these guys financial lives are on the line
they’re not gonna fuck you by putting in the EQ instead of Primo

Shit one look at the colour of each. Product
Is another sign

Pharma tech is good to go

Lets be in general not so entitled
That we are ungracious

Entitlement is a disease the one thing this world entitles you to is an opportunity
This New Age shit about everybody has rights

rights without responsibility that’s not democracy that chaos

again is just guys reading something and puking out their mouth regurgitating bullshit they heard instead of what they experienced or what they can prove fuck half of these people are more paranoid than I am

And some days I think I should have a tin hat on
Or rip out the tin man heart from the wizard of Oz and wear the entire suit

Last edited:
Yes Replies are slower
But I don’t understand what someone would even ask or contact him for
Other that to give a big thumbs up a thank you
I could give 2 hoots about replies

My orders come fast
Mailed out the n 24 hrs
Shit he got me out 176 item order in 24 hrs
That’s amazing

Packaging is bullet proof

All products are the real McCoy
I had everything I bought tested with a HPLC matched with the finest particle-beam mass spect
Money could buy

Everything tested spot on
Orals were over dosed by 2.5-5 mg
On 20 mg
T400 was 407 mg
TnT was 403 mg ( Test cyp was over )

This is as accurate as massive pharmaceutical facility
The amps tested with the same accuracy

The price diff definitely come from production cost
Amps vs vial

But its all bang on

Primo was was primo

Var was var

It was run through a 5 micron filter at 1000 psi

NothingLeft in that. Fikter

Not a even yeast

To have item yeast free is
Dust freee
Is a massive accomplishment

Yeast
Pollen is everywhere

This speaks to the safety of these products

I don’t know how many times I’ve read that they’re the most often faked

Fuck that was 15 years ago this is the new age man

these guys aren’t set up in their fucking basement

these are professionally driven safe production methods

And that is speculation because non tested high in Benzyl benzoate benzyl alcohol

benzyl alcohol was just under 3%

Ask the guys doing home brew the will get up to 10% BA

Som will most likely use BB not understand molecular weights

That’s pharmaceutical grade

People post things like those amps yes are real products but not pharmaceutical

Pharmaceutical grade is reference to the facility Air quality
Contamination control

Vet grade is made is a higher class facility
1 the best
10 being vet produvts

best desirable environment
Hence the 10% benzyl alcohol

And why people speculate two hours of products dozing why not just stop being cheap and buying online test there’s some quantitative testing kids out there that are dirt cheap the dock to the point of shipping I don’t know this man I have no stake in anything he does
Shit this is my first social media account in my life and I’m 45 years old
Maybe I’m just old school or maybe I’m just fucking grouchy cause I’m old but the first three transactions I had with this outfit so impressive

I bought myself a supply to go until I figure I’d be too old to lift anymore that said hormones my testosterone after 13 years are still 98% Portland in fact no medication on the shelf that has an expiration date with the exception of hormones expires

One last bark fro this old dog

No PIP

This is also disinformation
PIP comes from the esters
Prop will normally be the only ester that will irritate

Hell
99% of this PIP
Are you guys just repeating shit the red most likely the shot is not being administered properly but hey
blame it on the lab

My apologies for the adjective but to me it’s not a perverse or inflammatory or rude
“ fuck “ is an adjective
many meanings
is my most favourite adjective

Cheers

Shipping times are fast
Products are 👌💪

I asked for a response times to questions again what the fuck is there to ask how much it cost I’m of shipping times I asked for response times the questions again what the fuck is there to ask how much it cost to much of shipping times that’s why there’s a faq

In truthfulness we shouldn’t be asking this guy any questions again the only thing we should be emailing this man or men whoever the fuck it is is thank you very much

shoppers drug mart took three days to order in my fucking Ventolin

I’m an odd mother fucker
But when I find something I like
I stocked up hell I remember 20 years ago when Calvin Klein‘s hats were the new deal and I found one that fit perfect I bought 10 of the fucking things

I got seven left in my closet pointers that’s why I ordered 176 Pollux from the sky who the fuck knows when he’s gonna throw in the towel
retire
say fuck these people are being
ungracious

Point is his site is like going to Disney land
Is a magic Fukim castle for individuals that want to use them

I’m blessed to be financially able have what I have
The ability to ensure my twisted desired to understand and ensure I’m not being fuked over
Is quantified

I didn’t need to test it the way I did

That’s just the formality

When you get serious results

Its good to go

The homebrew guys will attest to this there’s not one powder out there that taste like the bowl it’s always been my favourite and back in the day when I did powders I didn’t count my deep bowls I measured the shit out every day on the accurate scale

First thing I do is open up a dbol and taste the powder

All this Urban myths about labs are either that just an urban myth or you’re talking 20 years ago friend

powders nowadays are so accessible and these guys financial lives are on the line
they’re not gonna fuck you by putting in the EQ instead of Primo

Shit one look at the colour of each. Product
Is another sign

Pharma tech is good to go

Lets be in general not so entitled
That we are ungracious

Entitlement is a disease the one thing this world entitles you to is an opportunity
This New Age shit about everybody has rights

rights without responsibility that’s not democracy that chaos

That again is just guys reading something and puking out their mouth regurgitating bullshit they heard instead of what they experienced or what they can prove fuck half of these people are more paranoid than I am

And some days I think I should have a tin hat on
Or rip out the tin man heart from the wizard of Oz and wear the entire suit
Care to share the proof from the HPLC and mass spec? I’d like to see them. You’re new, so proof is always a good way to validate your opinion. But I’m sure you seen that coming anyway.

Spen
Care to share the proof from the HPLC and mass spec? I’d like to see them. You’re new, so proof is always a good way to validate your opinion. But I’m sure you seen that coming anyway.

Spend $40
Get you gear tested

I shared my experience

What is proof

A piece of fucking paper with numbers on it any five-year-old dick munch what’s today’s computers can generate test results

I’m wasnt trying to prove shit

Why in gods green earth would I waste my time trying to prove anything

I shared an experience
And scientific results I did to satisfy my need to avoid be fucked over

that’s what this board is for

If you spend all day trying to quantify yourself and prove yourself

I’ll tell you what I told my 24 year old daughter when she was was my five-year-old daughter

if that’s what you do

you can spend all day doing it

but the haters hate

that the disbelievers disbelieve

the Doubters will doubt

there’s nothing you can that gonna change them

Why in gods green earth would I waste my time trying to prove anything I shared experience that’s what this board is for if you spend all day trying to quantify yourself and prove yourself I’ll tell you what I told my five-year-old daughter if that’s what you do you can spend all day doing it but the haters hate that dude just believers just believe that the daughters doubt there’s nothing you can do is it gonna change them

I’ll explain you the second law thermodynamics

Am I going to need to prove that

Last edited: