PG Anabolics Reviews

I’ve ordered from PG around 5-6 times in the last 2-3 years. I recently ordered SYN Cardarine from them and I’m using SYN Clen I ordered from them last year. Products are legit, endurance greatly enhanced with GW and clen I’m losing weight quickly and I get the hand shakes 25-50mcg. Good stuff and PG is always really fast delivery being in Canada usually 2 days for me. No problems so far, always great.
That’s what I wanted to hear. I’m not from CA, so all of my connections are back home. I’m getting ready for a 16 week prep so it’s going to be a big order but they don’t accept PayPal but that’s cool. Can’t wait

Exactly the response I had anticipated. Thank you.

I’ll stop derailing this thread. Regardless of tests, personal or otherwise. PGs reviews seem to be pretty good thus far.
I’m considering doing a show in mid November or mid December. My biggest concern as someone new to Canada is safe and extremely discreet delivery. It seems like PG does a good at this. My plan, if I go forward, would be 2 cut blends. Wins inj, fusion 1 fire, arimidex. Does this make sense. Does anyone have experience with these?

I’m considering doing a show in mid November or mid December. My biggest concern as someone new to Canada is safe and extremely discreet delivery. It seems like PG does a good at this. My plan, if I go forward, would be 2 cut blends. Wins inj, fusion 1 fire, arimidex. Does this make sense. Does anyone have experience with these?
Hey my friend.

Try to be organized. Make a thread explaining your cycle and your goals, you will have feedback for sure.

Keep researching and I am sure you will find reps, be creative. Participate actively and also use google.

Don’t hijack threads with noise. READ the title and participate if there is something to add.

Not the best approach phishing with desperate behaviour.

Good luck. 👍🏻

@Rolls roydz He’s trying to get feedback from our group in regards to
Shipping - making sure it’s secure & discreet and The compounds listed to see what others have thought about it.

I assume thes are things one can order through PG Anabolics
Cut blends
Winny Injectabjles
Fusion Fire
Adex

If anyone has any reviews for these compounds, our new member @Shredded47 would like to hear your thoughts.

Shipping - making sure it’s secure & discreet and The compounds listed to see what others have thought about it.

Cut blends
Winny Injectabjles
Fusion Fire
Adex

If anyone has any reviews for these compounds, our new member @Shredded47 would like to hear your thoughts.
Oh yeah my bad. For that part I have just positive comments on PG.

Cut blends
Winny Injectabjles
Fusion Fire
Adex

Yes, exactly

Ill comment on pg however i cant comment on those items for you as i havent used them from pg. If you pay you will receive what you ask for. I have made many purchases and always came within 4-5 days of ordering. Always came in a discreet package. I personally have never been let down. One time he sent out the wrong items and answered back quickly, sent out the right items that night. Got some freebies from it.

Ill comment on pg however i cant comment on those items for you as i havent used them from pg. If you pay you will receive what you ask for. I have made many purchases and always came within 4-5 days of ordering. Always came in a discreet package. I personally have never been let down. One time he sent out the wrong items and answered back quickly, sent out the right items that night. Got some freebies from it.
Thank you for this

Its sent canada post

So not even the feds can intercept or open it

But he does send in bullet proof packaging in discrete packs as not to look valuable
No anything on pack that would lead noseyvdrivers as to its contents

Speed
176 item order sent out in 24 hrs

As for BB scene
I trained for high level sport
More athletic
Not pure mass
Even though the pure mass is amazing to see

The cut blend

There are 2
Pharma tech is
tren A 100
Test P. 100

I have had great success with them

Both in shipping efficiency
And trustable products

The other cut blend is 300
(ampules )believe is short acting Primo short acting masteron with regular deca
not according to the article says that it will reduce the bloat from the deca making lean gains from the Primo and the mast
fuller larger muscle from deca

I’m just starting a bulk of
Test
Deca
Eq
yk11 as its myostatin Inhibiting propertirs

Follostatin 344
MGF Peg

I’m jumping to the cut blend from the amps after the bulk and lean down to 9 % bf

I would say the most important thing is your blood work pre-cycle to use as a baseline and get it done weekly I know it’s overkill but can we really be too safe with their organs

Historically I like long esters
Tren enth is 3.5 days 1/like vs
2 day 1/2 life
I think for acetate
Its is a good value though

To be honest someone with PG
Menu I feel like those greedy kids they get their first large allowance and they go to the County store I have pretty much 5 to 10 of every item from Pharma Tech
Cheers

Last edited:
They are very.
Fast reliable

Bullet proof packaging

I order 176 items
He has it packed a shipped within 24 hrs

All products are legit
Pharma Tech best bang for you $$
Global orals better bang for it money

They are very.
Fast reliable

Bullet proof packaging

I order 176 items
He has it packed a shipped within 24 hrs

All products are legit
Pharma Tech best bang for you $$
Global orals better bang for it money

@HD4 we got it u love this lab
Keeping telling us over and over many will begin to wonder why you need to constantly remind us
A good lab does not need to be flogged to us over and over
Do PG anabolics a big favour stop posting about them. Aka stfu. Lol.
You do it or I shut this thread permanently
Then you will find out you have pissed pg anabolics off.
Lol Which is not my problem

Last edited:
Possibly the wrong section, but I've been taking 250mg per week(2x 125mg a week) from PG (the lab is Pharma tech Test e 200) I'm in week 3 and haven't noticed a difference in anything really. Too soon to tell? This is also my first cycle so I'm not sure what I should be "feeling"

However I've taken SARMS from PG before and my Bench max shot up from 225x1 to 285x1 in a short cycle.

Possibly the wrong section, but I've been taking 250mg per week(2x 125mg a week) from PG (the lab is Pharma tech Test e 200) I'm in week 3 and haven't noticed a difference in anything really. Too soon to tell? This is also my first cycle so I'm not sure what I should be "feeling"

However I've taken SARMS from PG before and my Bench max shot up from 225x1 to 285x1 in a short cycle.
Howdy, Yes definetely the wrong section, please make another post, best idea is to do an intro post (read a few others to get the idea of what to put in there) as I don't think you have yet. Also or otherwise start a new thread in the AAS section . Lots of help and opinions available but it is preferred to keep the review section on topic.

Welcome and good luck!

That strength boost sounds like it's working.

I had a potentially under dosed vial of pharmatech from PG. I'm not sure yet since I'm new to dabbling and anavar crushed my SHBG down to 8 which increases excretion, but on 250mg a week my testosterone was only 577. They sent me a new vial of syn in the meantime though.

I've been trying to place an order through their email and they haven't responded in over a week. Did they switch emails?

Anyone know why Trestolone is off the market? I need some and can’t find it anywhere. PG used to have it

I've ordered products from them twice. The first time my order didn't get shipped for 7 or 8 d ays. I emailed them twice to find out what was going on. This last time it took six days to ship my order. I emailed them twice with no reply until after they had shipped. Their products are okay, but their customer service is extremely poor.
I remember waiting a month etc way back when when order's came from over seas. In my experience, fast is great, but waiting a week is fuck all. We're spoiled now day's period.