PG Anabolics Reviews

No I meant I hope your career involves writing because you are a professional rambler
Yes that true

My Life has been an entire run on sentence

When I was in grade 5 I wrote a ballad
eight or grade 9 whatever the hell it was I found this shit called weed I had an assignment to write another ballad

i took my one from grade 4

and this bitch accused me of plagiarism
then when I bought out my grading papers for 4 years earlier I got a zero

My bloodline is Russian and German I couldn’t shut the fuck up if I tried

About that was excessive just because it was a chance to get annoying shit off my chest shipping times pimp shake this fake that people live off of other peoples misinformation that was the point but here I go again don’t get me started I already got dry mouth

Cheers
👅👀🧠💪

Spen

Spend $40
Get you gear tested

I shared my experience

What is proof

A piece of fucking paper with numbers on it any five-year-old dick munch what’s today’s computers can generate test results

I’m wasnt trying to prove shit

Why in gods green earth would I waste my time trying to prove anything

I shared an experience
And scientific results I did to satisfy my need to avoid be fucked over

that’s what this board is for

If you spend all day trying to quantify yourself and prove yourself

I’ll tell you what I told my 24 year old daughter when she was was my five-year-old daughter

if that’s what you do

you can spend all day doing it

but the haters hate

that the disbelievers disbelieve

the Doubters will doubt

there’s nothing you can that gonna change them

Why in gods green earth would I waste my time trying to prove anything I shared experience that’s what this board is for if you spend all day trying to quantify yourself and prove yourself I’ll tell you what I told my five-year-old daughter if that’s what you do you can spend all day doing it but the haters hate that dude just believers just believe that the daughters doubt there’s nothing you can do is it gonna change them

I’ll explain you the second law thermodynamics

Am I going to need to prove that

please fell free to share privately your results to whoever asks
but note posting testing is not allowed (reading the rules is always a good place to start when you first start on any forum lol )

now the reason behind testing not being allowed to be posted is like anything the results can be altered to either show a good or a bad result
which is not saying your not going to post the results you get
its just the fact they can be altered to present a lab in a good light or to tarnish the rep of a lab
so its my rule here no posting of lab results other then for the purpose of understanding blood results to help someone without identifying the lab they where on.

but note posting testing is not allowed (reading the rules is always a good place to start when you first start on any forum lol )

now the reason behind testing not being allowed to be posting is like anything the results can be altered to either show a good or a bad result
its just the fact they can be altered to present a lab in a good light or to tarnish the rep of a lab
so its my rule here no posting of lab results other then for the purpose of understanding blood results to help someone without identifying the lab they where on.
It'd be cool if there was a trusted third party tester who could verify un fakable test results on here. Just a thought

It'd be cool if there was a trusted third party tester who could verify un fakable test results on here. Just a thought

I have know of testers that can be bought. it has happened. this is the internet
do not be surprised if there are folks that cannot and should not be trusted
and others you could trust with your life
problem is they both can present themselves in the same way so its many times impossible to know which is which

Spen

Spend $40
Get you gear tested

I shared my experience

What is proof

A piece of fucking paper with numbers on it any five-year-old dick munch what’s today’s computers can generate test results

I shared an experience

I’ll tell you what I told my 24 year old daughter when she was was my five-year-old daughter

if that’s what you do

but the haters hate

the Doubters will doubt

Why in gods green earth would I waste my time trying to prove anything I shared experience that’s what this board is for if you spend all day trying to quantify yourself and prove yourself I’ll tell you what I told my five-year-old daughter if that’s what you do you can spend all day doing it but the haters hate that dude just believers just believe that the daughters doubt there’s nothing you can do is it gonna change them

Exactly the response I had anticipated. Thank you.

I’ll stop derailing this thread. Regardless of tests, personal or otherwise. PGs reviews seem to be pretty good thus far.

Spen

Spend $40
Get you gear tested

I shared my experience

What is proof

I shared an experience

if that’s what you do

but the haters hate

the Doubters will doubt

$40?
Must be super high tech testing equipment.
But i guess the gear is all just frequency and energy anyway, so i assume you would only need a $10 DOMV from canadian tire to measure the frequency.

$40?
Must be super high tech testing equipment.
But i guess the gear is all just frequency and energy anyway, so i assume you would only need a $10 DOMV from canadian tire to measure the frequency.
Gear would have frequencies of your body

I don’t know what labs use for testing

I do know what my QC Team needs to test out products for health cansda

No not super expensive
Since the oil crash
Machine were change
New algorithm wrtiiten

New unit the size of 3 large desk top inkjet prints was $85k

The mai advantage is they produce the same results on the same sample
With different operators
That’s the game new u testing equipment doesn’t destroy sample

So it can be kept as a baseline

Alcohol affects frequencies

Miss understand what a debate is for
Is an exchange of ideas on a controlled platform in a polite controlled manner so both parties can come to a higher level of true understanding of knowledge
not to argue and insult people
Feel free to rip my thread apart asking about sarms as sniff cycle instead of with bulk cycle

I don’t miyd having my things ripped apart
And being shown truth

But sir u asked to prove the testing

I tested for me

Not to help out The vendor

$40 you can legit have your gear tested
For dosing

That’s cheap
I would think to have quantified results

Last edited:
Another troll :( Didn't even make it 1min into the post before I found a few garbage statements like 5micron filter at 1000psi. LOL 1000psi
And another beautiful use of the ignore button :)
It’s 1000 psi pump
That is needed to turn water into fog

$1295
1GPG

You have no ideas regarding the pump
Aero mist .com

Its direct drive
So it’s dafe

It to pull oil through a 5 micron filter you need .008 mm nozzle
Cannot be achieved with less psi

Education
Is free on line

Care to share the proof from the HPLC and mass spec? I’d like to see them. You’re new, so proof is always a good way to validate your opinion. But I’m sure you seen that coming anyway.
I apologize if I came off rude
I’m horrible blunt
Sometime it’s deemed as being less than respectful

I do apologize if any of my words stung

No buts
No excuse on my part

Taught that when you see something done well that hit the brakes applied give credit where credit is due and that’s all I was doing in that post I’ve only use the source total of four times the last order was the big one of 176 items simply because I’m worried the good people like that may disappear so I was just being a hoarder one of my insecurities

Thought that when you see something done well that hit the brakes applied give credit where credit is due and that’s all I was doing in that post I’ve only use the source total of four times the last order was the big one of 176 items simply because I’m worried the good people like that may disappear so I was just being a hoarder one of my insecurities
The main point of the post and when I probably should’ve kept my non-stoppable run-on sentences I’m going past was shipping times

It was my attempt to be truthful that’s all I do I don’t bend stocks that’s not who I am that’s not the way I was raised I don’t try to sway opinions I have no dog in the game even if I did I wouldn’t use bullshit to sweetie potential customers it’s just negative karma or whatever you wanna call it honesty treating others you want to be treated is one of the best thing one can do to be successful in business it was my attempt to be truthful that’s all I do I don’t bend stocks that’s not who I am that’s not the way I was raised I don’t try to sway opinions I have no dog in the game even if I did I wouldn’t use bullshit to sweetie potential customers it’s just negative karma or whatever you wanna call it honesty treating others you want to be treated is one of the best thing one can do to be successful in business

My physics teacher in my third year of university said to me you can be as knowledgable and intelligent as you can be but if you’re not asshole no one’s gonna wanna work with you

So I’ve always tried to be a likeable person I was only hoping to save other people the stress of purchasing from an unknown night fortunately for me I’m blessed to have equipment the contest no I thought it was designed for even though it is one of its applications so why wouldn’t they share the results and I understand your point of you yes but I have no motivation to lie
if you read the post
You will see it was written in the form of no premeditation it wasn’t a scripted response in stock it was horribly disorganized like the one gentleman pointed out I was to the point I was rambling I was just simply pressed talk to text and Barstow in a bunch of knowledge I gained from personal experience

Thing is about these forms you know if we have this conversation in person we probably view how many good chuckle at the gym spawning each other having Comadre

I derstood

By superbeast
Check out the indignities he speaks
About my wife being a and implying I fingered my daughter

That’s off topic

And is plain hateful

Classless
I chose this for nun because the good information on it

which it has
But true hate doesn’t belong is this world sir

It’s 1000 psi pump
That is needed to turn water into fog

$1295
1GPG

You have no ideas regarding the pump
Aero mist .com

Its direct drive
So it’s dafe

It to pull oil through a 5 micron filter you need .008 mm nozzle
Cannot be achieved with less psi

Education
Is free on line
Another troll :( Didn't even make it 1min into the post before I found a few garbage statements like 5micron filter at 1000psi. LOL 1000psi
And another beautiful use of the ignore button :)
Did you check out the pump
1000 psi direct drive pump is not ludicrous
Its needed
For example

now the reason behind testing not being allowed to be posted is like anything the results can be altered to either show a good or a bad result
i dont kiss and tell
I’m old school sir
I don’t name drop

I don’t divulge private infO
Like the discount I got on a 176 item order

The point of the post was simply doing what I was taught I was taught if you see a job well done tell people about it I wasn’t trying to sway anyone’s opinion to be honest I’ve only had four purchases from that individual I was simply sharing my experience hoping I could save someone some stress

I don’t bullshit and I definitely don’t lie and I enjoy this board first social media account in my life I appreciate your guiding me and no sir I will not break the rules

No
But you are all hate
That I must have initiated

Again
If I was out of line
Rude or dickish
My bad

I dont like confrontation
It cause anxiety

Can we be friends please

Last edited:
The equipment is expensive to callibrate

Essential its the machine are testing for the substance you used to calibrate it

There are on line test
That use HPLC
$100
For 10 sampls

But I’ll be honest sir I don’t bullshit and I don’t lie it’s just something I grew up being taught
Some people are gonna see you in the planter troll but dude that is just bad karma and user if you read the post carefully you’ll see that it wasn’t a premeditated post it wasn’t a scripted reply it was just a 45-year-old rambling and puking out my experiences and quantitative test results that I did for my own curiosity
Some people are gonna see him a planter troll but dude that is just bad karma and user if you read the post carefully you’ll see that it wasn’t a premeditated post it wasn’t a scripted reply it was just a 45-year-old rambling and puking out my experiences and quantitative test results that I did for my own curiosity no it is very important to do three things everything you hear believe 10% of it everything you see believe 50% of everything you experience you can ensure that that’s in fact quantified by that experience

I would offer to test but I don’t have a license for that I have a license to test certain products that my company sells anything out of that scope would be a criminal offence and I would lose my company

I will look into donating these really good online tests they aren’t perfect but they are quantitative as they will tell you the compound and within a 5% margin of error milligrams per mill the dose no

I may be wrong on that information I just gave you for accuracy

Labmax

They have kits or this forum could get together
Enough cash collectiveky
Donate to the forum True simply HPLC uniit
$2900 usd

Check out the kits bro

Pretty cool
Making home testing available to the avg individual

Have a good day

@HD4

As I have patiently asked once already.

I will not ask again.

Please bring the thread back on track. This means reviews about PG Anabolics. If you want to ramble on about other things, choose an appropriate sub forum and make your posts there.

It is 9pm. I asked at 6:13pm to bring the thread back on track. You have posted 8 times in less than 3 hours with zero relevance to this thread whatsoever.

Clean it up and cut the bullshit.

@HD4

As I have patiently asked once already.

I will not ask again.

Please bring the thread back on track. This means reviews about PG Anabolics. If you want to ramble on about other things, choose an appropriate sub forum and make your posts there.

It is 9pm. I asked at 6:13pm to bring the thread back on track. You have posted 8 times in less than 3 hours with zero relevance to this thread whatsoever.

Clean it up and cut the bullshit.

superbeast said:
Use your imagination. Whatever makes you the maddest, thats what.

Favourite number how? Does she find it cute that its as high as you can count, or does it take that many fingers before touching the sides of that thing?

⬆️
Yes I can see how this post is relevant to covid
Suggesting a man finger fucks his 5 your old daughter

superbeast said:
Use your imagination. Whatever makes you the maddest, thats what.

Favourite number how? Does she find it cute that its as high as you can count, or does it take that many fingers before touching the sides of that thing?

⬆️
Yes I can see how this post is relevant to covid
Suggesting a man finger fucks his 5 your old daughter
Hey genius, look up! this is the PG review thread.
I will see you at the covid conspiracy thread.
And not your daughter, the wife. im not that sick. Haha