PG Anabolics Reviews

I guess my question is how the business managed to be operating with legit product soon after a bust. I guess we will never know, but it seems rather hard to do.
On the other hand the administrator said that the source is legit and so far I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Somethings are above most of your pay grades. Lol
Somethings are private
And not for discussion in public
If you have questions you can pm me

I said pg anabolics is solid
I know this for a fact.
That is a statement I stand behind

No one has any reason to be concerned

So please everyone stick to reviews of their products and or service and nothing more

I have purchased the NPP from PG and received the product with only 5 months of shelf life. I have tried contacting them but got no response. I won't be able to use it all before it expires. I'm very disappointed. Won't buy again.
You did all this for 1 vial of npp? All this research all this time, and then now your upset it expires in 5 months lol and you wont be able to use it, but you were in a rush to get it?

Next time maybe tell the source hey im just buying this to stock up so give me your fresh stock 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I wont be able to use it

Dude ur npp is fine for the next 5 years or more. Likely wont even expire.

So you came on hear tuesday asking questions? And meso the same day asking questions, Its friday and im pretty sure you wouldn't have got your order in 3 days or less, so whats the deal hear you ordered then did your research and got scared or wtf over 1 vial of npp. Technically you didnt get expired gear its still good on the label. And if you got your order that fast then id say great shipping. So what is exactly the problem hear princess? Maybe u should pin extra and men up.

i dont think i ever looked for the expiry date on my gear. If i got really old labels i know they havent used in years it would give me pause but id probably still use it.
Havent used PG in a while but there are things they have that i want so i will be ordering in the near future

Good morning all, has anybody had issues with PG lately? I put in an order last tuesday, etransfer accepted then nothing.... Monday of this week I sent them a message but still nothing. This happened to me last time they got busted (not speculating) but feel like something isn't right... I don’t expect my order to come in just a few days but I have ordered from these guys millions of times and they usually soon after accepting my etransfer I have a tracking number. But at this moment it’s been 9 days and I have zero comms with PG.....

Anybody else having issues?

Good morning all, has anybody had issues with PG lately? I put in an order last tuesday, etransfer accepted then nothing.... Monday of this week I sent them a message but still nothing. This happened to me last time they got busted (not speculating) but feel like something isn't right... I don’t expect my order to come in just a few days but I have ordered from these guys millions of times and they usually soon after accepting my etransfer I have a tracking number. But at this moment it’s been 9 days and I have zero comms with PG.....

Ya there Allways a lot faster then that I usually have my order in less then 9 days

message me the details and I will reach out to them

and fyi to everyone
any time you have an issue contacting or having a lab respond do not assume something is wrong
just reach out to me and I can message them. I typically have other ways to contact them that you might not have
if you do this I can get you an answer
doing this prior to posting publicly is the nice thing to do because posts like this stay there for others to read
and most times someone reads the cannot get a response post and the resolution is seldom posted to counterbalance the negative that people read

thanks

message me the details and I will reach out to them

and fyi to everyone
any time you have an issue contacting or having a lab respond do not assume something is wrong
just reach out to me and I can message them. I typically have other ways to contact them that you might not have
if you do this I can get you an answer
doing this prior to posting publicly is the nice thing to do because posts like this stay there for others to read
and most times someone reads the cannot get a response post and the resolution is seldom posted to counterbalance the negative that people read

thanks
Won’t happen again Sir, my apologies for stepping out of line.

As stupid as it sounds, have you checked your junk/spam folder on your email?
This happens more often nowadays with so many spam filtering features. Happened to me with another reputable lab and I lost 5 days before finding the communication to confirm my order in Junk folder.

The fine folks at PG got back to me! I’m so happy!! Looks like it was a stock issue so all is well! I very much appreciated hearing back! I will continue to use this great lab!

So what is the verdict on this guys pharma test amps?

Are the pharma? The obs sustanon and Bayer enanthate in particular
The expiry date etc.. on the amp label is the same print as the other text on the label. Not a good sign, but maybe there is Test in the amps. Also from my experience with real Testoviron Depot from back in the day, the oil was way thicker. The oil in these amps is very "watery" like. Again who knows, maybe there is test in them.

Ordered 3 vials of PharmaTech Test E, Aztrazeneca Nolvadex & Teva Aromasin from PG. I'll come later after taking bloods 4 weeks into my cycle to let everyone know if my stuff works.

Last edited:
The expiry date etc.. on the amp label is the same print as the other text on the label. Not a good sign, but maybe there is Test in the amps. Also from my experience with real Testoviron Depot from back in the day, the oil was way thicker. The oil in these amps is very "watery" like. Again who knows, maybe there is test in them.
Depending on where you live, there are services to test the substances before you take them. Totally worth it if you are planning to inject non-pharma bought meds in your bloodstream.

I have communicated in the past with pg.. not sure if this is the same pg from about 8yrs ago..but good service and products. Too bad communication was lost. Is this local?