PG Anabolics Reviews

I thought I’d drop another review, I’ve been ordering spironolactone for a while from pg
No issues, comes as expected, quick and great communication
No thank you!

please refer to the site rules!

edited by biguglynewf

Last edited by a moderator:
P.s ,I'm new on here normaly I just read so hope I didn't offend anyone cheers brethren

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here... I heard PG was busted by the police (it was actually on the news). Are they running again?

I did. Many different opinions on it and from a while back. I'm just trying to gauge if source is reliable. I guess it is what it is.

That's not the point. A business gets busted by the police and soon after is operating again makes you ask questions. It would be very disappointing if this source is not legit anymore (I'm not saying that it not legit). I also posted a thread asking about the Pharma tech NPP from PG and the only answer I got is that it was never heard of... Weird since it's a famous source in Canada.

Pharma Tech npp will be as the label reads I’ve never ran there npp but I’ve ran there tren ace and Sustanon and cut blend it’s all g2g

That's not the point. A business gets busted by the police and soon after is operating again makes you ask questions. It would be very disappointing if this source is not legit anymore (I'm not saying that it not legit). I also posted a thread asking about the Pharma tech NPP from PG and the only answer I got is that it was never heard of... Weird since it's a famous source in Canada.
What’s your question excatly

I guess my question is how the business managed to be operating with legit product soon after a bust. I guess we will never know, but it seems rather hard to do.
On the other hand the administrator said that the source is legit and so far I have no reason to believe otherwise.

I guess my question is how the business managed to be operating with legit product soon after a bust. I guess we will never know, but it seems rather hard to do.
On the other hand the administrator said that the source is legit and so far I have no reason to believe otherwise.
In the end its your decision who u wanna deal with, if your skeptical then move on to another source.
As far as this one, iv had no problems, and if police wanna bust me for bp pressure pills and nootropics, then giver.