PG Anabolics Reviews

Carddarine is garbage anyway I took it for three months straight at higher doses than most would do Begining of Covid I got better results on jail food carddarine is Fuckin crap I honestly don't believe it even matters who makes it or where it was from stay away from carddarine didn't notice a thing on it and gyms were closed so I was doing lots of running and park workouts dips pullups burpees chinups hand stand pushups etc etc
Went on an anavar and test cycle kept test at 250 a week and anavar at 80 a day and I has a Demon in 4 weeks big difference in Cardio and reps went up on the body weight excersise spend your money on shit that makes a difference Old School Baby !! Fuck Sarms

Carddarine is garbage anyway I took it for three months straight at higher doses than most would do Begining of Covid I got better results on jail food carddarine is Fuckin crap I honestly don't believe it even matters who makes it or where it was from stay away from carddarine didn't notice a thing on it and gyms were closed so I was doing lots of running and park workouts dips pullups burpees chinups hand stand pushups etc etc
Went on an anavar and test cycle kept test at 250 a week and anavar at 80 a day and I has a Demon in 4 weeks big difference in Cardio and reps went up on the body weight excersise spend your money on shit that makes a difference Old School Baby !! Fuck Sarms
It's not a miracle drug but is outstanding for endurance.
Or when running tren

Yeah man I did a carddarine ostarine cycle and I did the recomended doses plus half for both Ostarine and Carddarine and didn't notice a thing then at the end of my cycle I did Test E and Anavar and ended up being able to go from 20 pullups and dips back to back to 30 and 30 plus I noticed joint pain can't say I blame the SARMs but it started a month in on my SARMs cycle and hasn't gone away in my right elbow but Fuck I am 50 and I frame houses so I got no complaints really , Sounds good on papper that carddarine would counter act trens effects on cardio , For me I never noticed Tren effecting my Cardio negatively as others claim but there are compounds that Fuck me right up that other people Love and swear by , I can't touch
D bol
Anadrol
Deca
Equipoise
All of those compounds effect me in the negative for a bunch of different and some the same ways you got to find what works for you one of my Favorites ever was and still is Test Prop but I can't use it anymore and that stuff was my all time Favorite keep on riding and shooting !!

Yeah man I did a carddarine ostarine cycle and I did the recomended doses plus half for both Ostarine and Carddarine and didn't notice a thing then at the end of my cycle I did Test E and Anavar and ended up being able to go from 20 pullups and dips back to back to 30 and 30 plus I noticed joint pain can't say I blame the SARMs but it started a month in on my SARMs cycle and hasn't gone away in my right elbow but Fuck I am 50 and I frame houses so I got no complaints really , Sounds good on papper that carddarine would counter act trens effects on cardio , For me I never noticed Tren effecting my Cardio negatively as others claim but there are compounds that Fuck me right up that other people Love and swear by , I can't touch
D bol
Anadrol
Deca
Equipoise
All of those compounds effect me in the negative for a bunch of different and some the same ways you got to find what works for you one of my Favorites ever was and still is Test Prop but I can't use it anymore and that stuff was my all time Favorite keep on riding and shooting !!
I agree with what your saying. Sarms do work but they are nothing crazy. I got very little from them. But for someone that doesn't really train hard or use gear im sure it would be very noticeable. I stick to the old school compounds too. None of this exotic crap. Use what has worked

I‘ve ordered Syn Clen from them twice and it was really fast shpping, got it in 2 days and legit stuff. I think I ordered Cardarine from PG a couple years ago and I think it was bunk.

To make a comment saying "I think I ordered Cardarine from PG a couple years ago and I think it was bunk." is totally not fair to the PG Anabolics
reviews are welcome but omg if your not positive it was purchased from them do not make such a statement because guys rely on reviews to make decisions on what and who to buy from.

Everyone else needs to know PG Anabolics does not make any products
They are a reseller of a few select labs and also have access to a lot of pharma items

Therefore cardarine you received was not made by PG Anabolics and as you point out you may not even have bought it from them :)

secondly why do you think it was bunk?
what where you expecting from it?
how long and how much did you take?

everyone reacts slightly different to orals. I for instance do not feel a thing from Turinabol, and have even tried pharma tbol and felt nothing.
The fact it does not work for me does not mean its bunk.

and finally given the time frame you mention the cardarine that PG Anabolics carried back then was from one of the top labs in Canada
and I have read feedback on their cardarine and it was good.

Has anyone else had major delay issues with Pg? I ordered and paid last Saturday and have not heard back from them at all. I need to place a second order but I’m skeptical because they haven’t responded to my emails.

To make a comment saying "I think I ordered Cardarine from PG a couple years ago and I think it was bunk." is totally not fair to the PG Anabolics
reviews are welcome but omg if your not positive it was purchased from them do not make such a statement because guys rely on reviews to make decisions on what and who to buy from.

They are a reseller of a few select labs and also have access to a lot of pharma items

Therefore cardarine you received was not made by PG Anabolics and as you point out you may not even have bought it from them :)

everyone reacts slightly different to orals. I for instance do not feel a thing from Turinabol, and have even tried pharma tbol and felt nothing.

and finally given the time frame you mention the cardarine that PG Anabolics carried back then was from one of the top labs in Canada
PG Anabolics are one of No they are the best resellers that I have ever delt with and they have more than just Anabolics on there site I couldn't agree with Taureau more very well put Taureau , I have nothing but Big Huge Love for the outstanding Crew over at PG Anabolics amazing service and amazing products Thanks PG Anabolics you guys Fuckin Rock !!

Has anyone else had major delay issues with Pg? I ordered and paid last Saturday and have not heard back from them at all. I need to place a second order but I’m skeptical because they haven’t responded to my emails.

There must be a logical explanation
Odds are this is an email compatibility issue
Sometimes emails from one system fail to reach the intended recipient because your email might get you bounced

Message me your email and I will make sure pg anabolics gets it

Sorry! I totally agree with what you are saying, I worded what I said poorly. When I said "I think“ I meant I was referring to my belief that it was a couple of years ago. I just verified my order and it was in 2020, I‘m not sure why I worded it the way I did. I ordered Cardarine from PG and it was made by Ultra Research Labs, I didnt see any improvement while on it. I did see an improvement when I got cardarine from science.bio. I took Ultras GW at 20mg for 5 weeks. My bad, I worded my post horribly! Also nothing against PG at all, I‘ve ordered from them more than once and I‘ve been happy with some things like the Syn Clen. I know PG doesnt make any products and that they just re-sell stock from labs. Again, my bad if I made it seem like I was saying that it was PG‘s product. I‘ll be more careful with my wording next time!

I made a few orders with pg early 2021 i was happy with the quality and communication. Ordered on Monday's usually received on that friday. One time he had messed up an order, he responded right away had me take a picture and he sent it out at the end of that day.

Has anyone ever used the Summit Winstrol 30ml bottle? Is it legit pharma Winny?
Fuck yeah I really wanna try Summit Winny except Winny fucks up my elbows bad , I have read that vet grade Winny is awesome to run for 6 to 8 weeks to Finnish up a cut , I have used other brands not Summit yet , back in the day I use to get Winny off of my Cousin he was a supplier for a gym we went to I can't remember the Brands name but there was a kangaroo on the label wearing boxing gloves this was about 15 years ago he told me it was vet grade Winny but he was full of Fuckin Shit Haha , PG Anabolics and Summit both have a good name So I believe that Winny would do exactly as you would expect Pharma grade AAS to do , I have Summit Winny at the top of the list on my next order from PG Iam Fuckin stoked !! Best O Luck Flytocolours !!

Fuck yeah I really wanna try Summit Winny except Winny fucks up my elbows bad , I have read that vet grade Winny is awesome to run for 6 to 8 weeks to Finnish up a cut , I have used other brands not Summit yet , back in the day I use to get Winny off of my Cousin he was a supplier for a gym we went to I can't remember the Brands name but there was a kangaroo on the label wearing boxing gloves this was about 15 years ago he told me it was vet grade Winny but he was full of Fuckin Shit Haha , PG Anabolics and Summit both have a good name So I believe that Winny would do exactly as you would expect Pharma grade AAS to do , I have Summit Winny at the top of the list on my next order from PG Iam Fuckin stoked !! Best O Luck Flytocolours !!
I bought some of that shit around 10 years ago it looks exactly like this:

product-500x500.jpeg
testkanagroo.jpeg

Holy Fuck Haha yeah them the ones , I could have swore up and down the Kangaroo had boxing gloves on What the Fuck Haha!! yeah those are the same ones my Cousin use to pedal from Australia Funny I guess the Kangaroo gave up on Boxing , That's Kool Those pics made me Laugh good job !

Was that brand actually made in Australia or made in Mexico to distribute in Australia anyone know ?

I am running Global Pharma Anavar with Dracorex Test Phenylpropinate they are both Strong as fuck or the best Little cycle I have ever run , Strength is up like iam on Tren energy is great Hardons a Horse couldn't chew off ! Looking full and lean I do .75 ml Test Phenylpropinate and 3x20 mg Anavar tabs a day I could probably drop the Anavar to 2 per day both products are Fuckin Amazing my 2 new Favorites , I started out using Global Pharma Test E ran that for two months it did an awesome job then switched over to Dracorex Test Phenylpropinate 3 weeks ago still as strong but more defenition with a leaner appearance good combo !

I am running Global Pharma Anavar with Dracorex Test Phenylpropinate they are both Strong as fuck or the best Little cycle I have ever run , Strength is up like iam on Tren energy is great Hardons a Horse couldn't chew off ! Looking full and lean I do .75 ml Test Phenylpropinate and 3x20 mg Anavar tabs a day I could probably drop the Anavar to 2 per day both products are Fuckin Amazing my 2 new Favorites , I started out using Global Pharma Test E ran that for two months it did an awesome job then switched over to Dracorex Test Phenylpropinate 3 weeks ago still as strong but more defenition with a leaner appearance good combo !
PG Anabolics is DaBomb !