My Awesome First Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jestopherson look at me big hands, I suppose it must hurt you that you know I have a large dick. lol

View attachment 17143
Looks like soft little pussy hands to me..... on some pretty twiggy forearms. Dem wrists would crack like lobsters under 3 plates lol. If you could even unrack it.

stop playing into this little cunt’s keyboard warrior tough talk. He is a troll and that is obvious....those hands tell you everything you need to know about him.... soft as butter keyboard pussyboy.

maybe put some more effort into actual work instead of running your cunt mouth here like the village idiot. Unless you’re truly just trolling.... then I say great on you that you have such amounts of time to invest into nothing on the internet... lol.

If you want more respect. Any respect. Start showing some yourself. Respect is earned and not owed. You come in here with you sharp tongue and bullshit attitude and expect more? This is not how things work.

if it’s the trolling you love... have at it. I’m glad that you can be made to feel like some kind of big deal through the anonymity of you keyboard warrior ways. Lol. How sad is that?

One thing is certain......Continue on this path and your time here won’t be enjoyable.

Looks like soft little pussy hands to me..... on some pretty twiggy forearms. Dem wrists would crack like lobsters under 3 plates lol. If you could even unrack it.

stop playing into this little cunt’s keyboard warrior tough talk. He is a troll and that is obvious....those hands tell you everything you need to know about him.... soft as butter keyboard pussyboy.

maybe put some more effort into actual work instead of running your cunt mouth here like the village idiot. Unless you’re truly just trolling.... then I say great on you that you have such amounts of time to invest into nothing on the internet... lol.

If you want more respect. Any respect. Start showing some yourself. Respect is earned and not owed. You come in here with you sharp tongue and bullshit attitude and expect more? This is not how things work.

if it’s the trolling you love... have at it. I’m glad that you can be made to feel like some kind of big deal through the anonymity of you keyboard warrior ways. Lol. How sad is that?

One thing is certain......Continue on this path and your time here won’t be enjoyable.
Those really are pathetic hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.