My Awesome First Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s got us all trolled lol there’s no cycle there’s no gear...

It’s a shame we don’t get see the next Arnold of our generation.. if only squirts took more than 250mg we would have been blessed with Canadian MrO

Well that looks like a massive pile of stuff compared to what I am going to use, but nonetheless, no pics for you. Sorry, but I fail to see how that has to do with anything.

Reactions: 3ml
I think he’s got us all trolled lol there’s no cycle there’s no gear...

It’s a shame we don’t get see the next Arnold of our generation.. if only squirts took more than 250mg we would have been blessed with Canadian MrO
You're not gonna con me into posting gear videos on the web. I don't have screws lose.

Not sure how that's bullshit, but ok. Guess they're allowed to mouth off but not me. 🤓

Anyway, I'll be adding to my initial post soon with my updates. Stay tuned.

You be serious and stop mouthing off, show respect and be humble and you will find the members here respond positively to the new you

Humour is great but only works when you have earned respect by not being a smart ass

You're not gonna con me into posting gear videos on the web. I don't have screws lose.
Steroids are a schedule 4 substance..

Take the time to look that up. You should really know how this shit is classified so that you understand the legalities..clearly you haven't even done that..

You know, I would retort, but that was a really lame attempt. Please come up with a better insult—are you paying your daughter to come up with those clumsy jokes?

*ahem* @Taureau so please explain to me how I need to respond to his twerp? please and thanks :)

simply ignore rather then respond
and if you do respond respond in a serious manor and stop with the jokes
consider this your very very last warning
another joke and I will ban you from my site
membership here is a privilege and not a right
and those that listen and follow my rules are most welcome here
those that do not listen to me find that I will try very hard to get the message across but if they fail to listen they are banned

Reactions: 3ml
Status
Not open for further replies.