My Awesome First Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to start my cycle soon, but I figured I start a post here for my log before hand. I'll just keep updating this initial post to provide my log. It will be mainly Test-E (looking to start at about 250mg), and possibly Anavar after the first 4 weeks. I have AI and stuff on hand in case, but I don't think I'll need it with those doses. I'll post my stats soon, and bloods when I get the results. I will see how my body responds, and will adjust accordingly.

Plan is so far (adjusted):
  1. Week 1 - 4: Test-E (250mg)
  2. Week 5 - 8: Test-E (250mg)
  3. Week 9 - 12: Test-E (250mg)
  4. Week 13 - 16: Test-E (250mg) + Anavar 20mg
  5. Week 17 - 20: Test-E (250mg) + Anavar 40mg
  6. Week 21 - 22: HCG (500 IUs)
  7. PCT: Clomid or Nolva
During Cycle support:
- Fish Oils, CoQ10, NAC, Tudca. Multivitamins, etc.

----------- Log to be added bellow as soon as I start ------------- Date: April 24, 2021.

Last edited:
Exactly as Abmonkey said. Run 300mg start to finish .
Do not stsrt switching your dosages uncontrollably every week, pick a dosage stay true to it the entire cycle. Pin 3 days a week to keep levels as stable as possible.

First bloods at 6 weeks

Blood pressure supplements
Ubiquinol- 200
Fish oils- 6g-10g
Or cq10 - 400

Liver protection
Nac at min 2000mg or tudca at 500 with nac or 1000mg on its own or both, both would typically not be needed on that cycle overkill , but we dont know your organs. Atleast nac at 2000mg.

Pretty shitty pct .. its the most important thing you do if u plan to come off getting natural back as fast as possible at or above or close to your original is key

Clomid
Novaldex
Hcg

Theres lots of pct protocols u can follow, hit pct hard dont fak around with just clomid.

17 weeks cycle plan for a good pct for half of that, or close.

Exactly as Abmonkey said. Run 300mg start to finish .
Do not stsrt switching your dosages uncontrollably every week, pick a dosage stay true to it the entire cycle. Pin 3 days a week to keep levels as stable as possible.

First bloods at 6 weeks

Blood pressure supplements
Ubiquinol- 200
Fish oils- 6g-10g
Or cq10 - 400

Liver protection
Nac at min 2000mg or tudca at 500 with nac or 1000mg on its own or both, both would typically not be needed on that cycle overkill , but we dont know your organs. Atleast nac at 2000mg.

Pretty shitty pct .. its the most important thing you do if u plan to come off getting natural back as fast as possible at or above or close to your original is key

Clomid
Novaldex
Hcg

Theres lots of pct protocols u can follow, hit pct hard dont fak around with just clomid.

17 weeks cycle plan for a good pct for half of that, or close.
I agree with most of this but I'd disagree with your PCT suggestions.

I don't think all of that is required for this cycle, it would likely yield more sides than the cycle itself.

Nolva or Clomid only would be good in this case (*and most cases imo)

I agree with most of this but I'd disagree with your PCT suggestions.

I don't think all of that is required for this cycle, it would likely yield more sides than the cycle itself.

Nolva or Clomid only would be good in this case (*and most cases imo)
The reason i would add hcg, is because shutting down your luteinizing hormone you shut down many hormones 17 week cylce then how many weeks untill his lh is functioning to the point it can convert to pregnenolone and thkse 11 other essential hormones etc etc

Me personally id add hcg to the end of his cycle about 1 week to 2 weeks after last pin, to quickly stimulate his luteinizing hormone and get those other hormones functioning as fast as possible.

I don't belive Clomid will work as fast as hcg , little slower at the results. The combo works best.

And of coures this is my opinion.

But this is why i would do it. Its like jump starting the ship works a bit faster.

Sides, will be estrogen with the hcg, i do agree.

Ok fair enough, 300mg is gonna be on the higher end for me as I am a new and should gauge my results with a smaller dose. I think 200mg will suffice, but if I am not feeling it then I'll adjust as required to 250mg and keep it there.

Is Ubiquinol over the counter? I have the rest of the supplements. :)

Ok fair enough, 300mg is gonna be on the higher end for me as I am a new and should gauge my results with a smaller dose. I think 200mg will suffice, but if I am not feeling it then I'll adjust as required to 250mg and keep it there.

Is Ubiquinol over the counter? I have the rest of the supplements. :)
Yes

The reason i would add hcg, is because shutting down your luteinizing hormone you shut down many hormones 17 week cylce then how many weeks untill his lh is functioning to the point it can convert to pregnenolone etc etc.

Me personally id add hcg to the end of his cycle about 1 week to 2 weeks after last pin, to quickly stimulate his luteinizing hormone and get those other hormones functioning as fast as possible.

I don't belive Clomid will work as fast as hcg , little slower at the results. The combo works best.

And of coures this is my opinion.

But this is why i would do it. Its like jump starting the ship works a bit faster.

Sides, will be estrogen with the hcg, i do agree.
Hey man I'd totally have the HCG in there! Throughout the cycle or prior to PCT.

So I replied
Went and made coffee and was thinking more about this post so decided to say what I want to say.

This is one of the worst cycles I have ever seen in my life.

So let's look at it a second. I probably already know what's going through your head..

"Bro I'm gonna pack on the lbs with test and then shred up with anavar"

Wrong. Here is what is actually happening.
You are running a really long cycle that is let's say double your natural test levels. This will not do alot for body composition change unless you are a genetic freak. Your sprinkle of anavar likely wont do much for you as well. What will happen is you ran a really long cycle and shut your natural test down. Its possible you may not recover well and you will lose most if not all of your meager gains.

Giant waste of time and fucked with your body for no reason.

Personally I would bump it up to at least 400mg Test/w.
Same. 400 would be a sick amount. Toss that var on at the end, around 40mg. Cut the cycle to 16 weeks as apparently he's in his 40s, so 5 months of shut down could be fun to come back from.

OP.

Another problem with running test that low. You'll have no idea how much you aromatize which a comfortable amount of test. In some ways your first cycle is literally just a trial run. You wet your feet with test and possibly 1 other compound. You learn how you respond, you then pct off (unless you're trt) you then see how you respond to serms and if recovery proves difficult for you so that you can tweak it for next time.

Yeah the problem is he is planning to run an amount that’s in a grey area between TRT and a cycle. Could make it tricky to dose AI if needed, and could potentially have higher chances of crashing his E2.
just my 2 cents man, but you do you man, maybe you will be happy with it, who knows.

Same. 400 would be a sick amount. Toss that var on at the end, around 40mg. Cut the cycle to 16 weeks as apparently he's in his 40s, so 5 months of shut down could be fun to come back from.

OP.

Another problem with running test that low. You'll have no idea how much you aromatize which a comfortable amount of test. In some ways your first cycle is literally just a trial run. You wet your feet with test and possibly 1 other compound. You learn how you respond, you then pct off (unless you're trt) you then see how you respond to serms and if recovery proves difficult for you so that you can tweak it for next time.
Much better advice

For your first cycle and to see how you respond, I like it. You will not need an Ai, you will likely recover well because there is no deca, or tren. You won’t get huge though, lol.
Id bet you don’t even get much of a blood pressure raise.
Remember once you start the anavar make sure you stay hydrated. Gatorade every day or some sort of hydration supplement.
Even if you don’t get huge gains, you’ll now have your feet wet.
Then next cycle you will likely run a bit more.
If you are young, you have years. Take your time enjoy the ride. Keeping the doses low has the advantage of allowing your tendons to have a better chance of keeping up. Thereby likely reducing the chance of injury.

Now, you would get more out of 500 mg of test a week. I normally ramp up, only because I feel funky if I don’t, like hot flashes and such. But I started out small also and grew just fine. But my goal wasn’t Mr. Olympia. But all our goals are different.

Oh and I forgot, even if you might not need to, donate blood half way thru your cycle.

Also to add to the posts- consider the weight of the ester when it comes to dosing- 250mg of test e is actually around 180mg of actual test e. Look up mg of hormone per 100mg and you’ll understand it better. Don’t quote me on the actual dose I just know it’s around 70mg of active hormone per 100mg test e.

OP.

Do I really need to know how much T I am going to convert to E at higher dosages? No, not at all. I don't really ever plan on running more than 500mg, I am mainly just curious as to how I respond with a smaller dose. Less is more. I have decent genetics, I respond well to workouts without the roids, and I just want to up the game a little for myself as I am getting older. Granted my cycle is a tad long, but I will likely be running HCG throughout, which was actually part of my initial thoughts. I have AI on hand in case.

I'll be adjusting the initial post once I start my cycle, so you can see the results. Quite frankly, I think people a good service by providing them a log of a low dose cycle, with an oral likely added near the end. I had the idea of titrating, which I think is a good option after week 3 as I will notice if it's working nicely or if I can amp it up a bit.

The other thing to note is that as a newbie, I may not have as many AR receptors and starting a low dose will help my muscles build those, and eventually be able to handle higher dosages without causing the fatigue problem where the synthetic T is merely pushed out or converted by your system. Alternatively, if I were somehow to have the AR density for the compounds to bind to, I should react nicely to it.

That being said, I also know that the professional bodybuilders don't do this thing where they have a set cycle, and they just stick to it regardless. They titrate, and add or remove stuff if it doesn't work for them. They observe their body's response to what they're doing. It's a bit of an art, but I am starting slow for this reason. I need to get my bearings, and I am not looking to get massive-shredded like Mike Mentzer or Arnold.

Status
Not open for further replies.