My Awesome First Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MoreSquirtsMoreFlirts why do you feel so attacked? No one here is trying to fuck you over, or make you out to look like an idiot. I get it, you came here with your cycle plan that I’m sure you did some research on and it gets shot down. Just try and have an open ear to what these guys are saying. They have real life experience and they are only looking out for you, and new guys that may read your cycle. Good luck with everything!
Honestly, I was posting nonsense only when it pertained to their nonsense. I am just replying in kind, I mean I thought most of my comments and questions were normal, but then they decided to call me clueless, so I decided to be silly like them.

What ever happened to constructive criticism? Some of the posters were very diligent and nice with their feedback, which I appreciate. I even adjusted my cycle, and will likely make a few more minor adjustments prior to starting, but frankly I am also hoping to help out future newbs who are gonna want to look at the results of a low dose first cycle.

Peace :)

Actually your an unappreciated little bitch, people take the time to help you out give you good tips and info , and all you do is run back to your original post and change it.

You give no thank you's, you dont give anyone any likes to show good gestures, your an uncaring little karen , and in all gods strength i hope Taureau wakes up and and realizes this and bans your ass for those things mentioned.

Your not a team player your a prick, your not a good member, and you have shown me enough to no you never will be.

Excellent group of guys on hear.
I get it , iv pissed off guys before to but u gotta no when to draw the line, lines been drawn for you.

Maybe you guys are the ones being douchy and kind of lame. I know what some of the pros do, and what some avoid. I am not going to be dissuaded from doing an intelligent cycle. 250 ml will be plenty for me to start, I’ll up it to 400 ml if I really feel like I require it. Anyway, I am gonna post my logs soon when I begin, throughout the cycle, and at the end. No pictures for you two pervs, just my stats and changes. I might post a bicept pic at the end, but don’t get a hard-on over it.

You know for a guy that knows so much you would know that 400ml as you stated above is a pile of oil. You would have to inject 57ml a day. That is alot of pins.

You consistently argue about things you know nothing about. It also seems most people dont like you. Not really sure why you are on a forum where you wont accept what people tell you, and no one likes you. What exactly is the attraction of it all for you.

You mention about how you will log this for newbs. I will be sure to be following that and point out to newbs how smart you aren't.

Last edited:
You know for a guy that knows so much you would know that 400ml as you stated above is a pile of oil. You would have to inject 14.28ml a day. That is alot of pins.
You might need to change the batteries in your calculator there smarty pants. I am not sure why you'd imagine I'd do dailies of Test-E regardless.

Oh yes you can t eat at all times I forgot about that brother
Thanks, you're also right that I should be doing this sooner rather than later, and considering I am not adding orals at the start of this cycle, I might jump the gun at begin today after breaking fast. I need to clean up my diet a bit however. I'll end up being in a caloric deficit if I start today.

You might need to change the batteries in your calculator there smarty pants. I am not sure why you'd imagine I'd do dailies of Test-E regardless.
Ahhhhhh yes
I calculated it at 100ml
You said 400ml
So ita actually 57.14 ml a day

That is almost 6 bottles a day!! Incredible!

But why such a jump from 250mg to 400ml

1ml vs 400ml?

Ahhhhhh yes
I calculated it at 100ml
You said 400ml
So ita actually 57.14 ml a day

That is almost 6 bottles a day!! Incredible!

But why such a jump from 250mg to 400ml

1ml vs 400ml?
I meant to write mg not ml, like in my initial post, my bad. However, you should know that would amount to a ridiculous 40 bottles a week, not 6, which is also excessive. You need me to send you an old timey abacus? Not sure if your wife has been using your calculator's batteries for her vibrator, but something is up.

I meant to write mg not ml, like in my initial post, my bad. However, you should know that would amount to a ridiculous 40 bottles a week, not 6, which is also excessive. You need me to send you an old timey abacus? Not sure if your wife has been using your calculator's batteries for her vibrator, but something
Listen you stupid prick
Stop with the wife insults to members.

You re do your math fucko...

400ml/7days = 57.14 MLS per day

Which equates to almost 6 bottles a day

Which would equate to 40 bottles a week.

You arent bright. This thread is going no where at all.
Either grab a brain and stop insulting members that have brains or I will lock the thread.

Lol how am I not surprised this thread ended up like this when OP takes notes about rec drugs he never uses and thinks you have a limited amount of tren cycles in your life. Should ask your ifbb buddy if he’s almost out of tren cycles in his lifetime lol

the best thing you can do now is not post anymore do your cycle post before and after pics of you (cover your face please) gaining dense hard muscle and progressing nicely with that low dose cycle and rest your case.

I doubt that will happen so you will keep getting flamed

Status
Not open for further replies.