My Awesome First Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I really need to know how much T I am going to convert to E at higher dosages? No, not at all. I don't really ever plan on running more than 500mg, I am mainly just curious as to how I respond with a smaller dose. Less is more. I have decent genetics, I respond well to workouts without the roids, and I just want to up the game a little for myself as I am getting older. Granted my cycle is a tad long, but I will likely be running HCG throughout, which was actually part of my initial thoughts. I have AI on hand in case.

I'll be adjusting the initial post once I start my cycle, so you can see the results. Quite frankly, I think people a good service by providing them a log of a low dose cycle, with an oral likely added near the end. I had the idea of titrating, which I think is a good option after week 3 as I will notice if it's working nicely or if I can amp it up a bit.

The other thing to note is that as a newbie, I may not have as many AR receptors and starting a low dose will help my muscles build those, and eventually be able to handle higher dosages without causing the fatigue problem where the synthetic T is merely pushed out or converted by your system. Alternatively, if I were somehow to have the AR density for the compounds to bind to, I should react nicely to it.

That being said, I also know that the professional bodybuilders don't do this thing where they have a set cycle, and they just stick to it regardless. They titrate, and add or remove stuff if it doesn't work for them. They observe their body's response to what they're doing. It's a bit of an art, but I am starting slow for this reason. I need to get my bearings, and I am not looking to get massive-shredded like Mike Mentzer or Arnold.
So you think that what you aromatize at 200 will be the same as 500?

I see where you're coming from. But really 200 test is fuck all. And as stated, youll want to account for ester weight. So 200 isn't going to do a lot for you. You'll make some progress but while you're waiting for your barely above trt to kick infor 5-6 weeks..then realize it's not doing much for you, you'll need to up again. Then wait for that increase to reach its peak saturation.

The pros titrate because they know what they need to grow..They're also using multiple compounds. They titrate as they start to plateau to help continue forcing anabolism, they also simultaneously increase calories. They so advanced that they need to continually increase throughout the cycle we their progress starts to slow.

The purpose of running a single dose is to see exactly how you respond for an entire cycle at that dose. To which you'll get bloods done 4-6, weeks in to assess what's going on inside ya. But hey if you want to needlessly complicated a first cycle and make no additional progress. Likely hindering it, go for it bra

Okay If you're going to keep mentioning your genetics. Then post a pic. I want to see what your definition of good genetics Is.

For the last thing I highlighted. You literally know even less than you tell yourself you do if you think that going above 250mg of test a week for your FIRST cycle will make you look like a Mr. Olympia. Those guys have dozens of cycles consisting of well over a gram a week whilst incorporating insulin and growth hormone.

You will not get "shredded" Brooooo because you ran some test. Also I just wanted to say 3ml is a wealth knowledge, so if you ever want to be able to get some advice. I'd cut the smart-ass comments till you get to know guys better.

Also you never mentioned what lab you're running.

Reactions: 3ml
Do I really need to know how much T I am going to convert to E at higher dosages? No, not at all. I don't really ever plan on running more than 500mg, I am mainly just curious as to how I respond with a smaller dose. Less is more. I have decent genetics, I respond well to workouts without the roids, and I just want to up the game a little for myself as I am getting older. Granted my cycle is a tad long, but I will likely be running HCG throughout, which was actually part of my initial thoughts. I have AI on hand in case.

I'll be adjusting the initial post once I start my cycle, so you can see the results. Quite frankly, I think people a good service by providing them a log of a low dose cycle, with an oral likely added near the end. I had the idea of titrating, which I think is a good option after week 3 as I will notice if it's working nicely or if I can amp it up a bit.

The other thing to note is that as a newbie, I may not have as many AR receptors and starting a low dose will help my muscles build those, and eventually be able to handle higher dosages without causing the fatigue problem where the synthetic T is merely pushed out or converted by your system. Alternatively, if I were somehow to have the AR density for the compounds to bind to, I should react nicely to it.

That being said, I also know that the professional bodybuilders don't do this thing where they have a set cycle, and they just stick to it regardless. They titrate, and add or remove stuff if it doesn't work for them. They observe their body's response to what they're doing. It's a bit of an art, but I am starting slow for this reason. I need to get my bearings, and I am not looking to get massive-shredded like Mike Mentzer or Arnold.
Its plainly obvious you aren't looking to be mentzer or Arnold.
Again this is a shit cycle.

How or why do you argue with guys that know way more than you?

You know fuck all for a guy who thinks he knows alot.
Personally I dont care about you. Fuck your body up for little to no gains and struggle to get your natural test back up. Makes a pile of sense.

The only reason I am commenting at this point is I hope no other new guys see what you are doing and stupidly follow it.

Maybe you guys are the ones being douchy and kind of lame. I know what some of the pros do, and what some avoid. I am not going to be dissuaded from doing an intelligent cycle. 250 ml will be plenty for me to start, I’ll up it to 400 ml if I really feel like I require it. Anyway, I am gonna post my logs soon when I begin, throughout the cycle, and at the end. No pictures for you two pervs, just my stats and changes. I might post a bicept pic at the end, but don’t get a hard-on over it.

Maybe you guys are the ones being douchy and kind of lame. I know what some of the pros do, and what some avoid. I am not going to be dissuaded from doing an intelligent cycle. 250 ml will be plenty for me to start, I’ll up it to 400 ml if I really feel like I require it. Anyway, I am gonna post my logs soon when I begin, throughout the cycle, and at the end. No pictures for you two pervs, just my stats and changes. I might post a bicept pic at the end, but don’t get a hard-on for me.
Key word being PROS not some guy who literally just quotes any and every article he reads. Also, what makes you think these guys are in ANYWAY being truthful about their cycles? You don't see any other high end athletes throwing out all the deets about their training or anything else. Why do you think these guys would be totally transparent? Let me guess your friend is an IFBB pro

You gunna take measurements?

And don't worry, I'm not interested, I think it's wrong to try and prey on the mentally feeble. You guys have it hard enough already. I just wanted to see how sick your totally awesome genetics are brooo. Since you keep feeling the need to try and flex on us with them.

Again, what lab are you running? Curious who was willing to sell to you

Last i remember the squirt kid had thyroid problems, he has no idea what he is getting into, an underlying issue with thyroid and cycles dont mix unless your on thyroid support. His tsh is gonna work so fucking hard, put his body in so much stress that his t4 is gonna deplete and not convert and boom faked up no more flirts.

Also since you're basing this off purely what the pros do. You should know that Canadian pros only run northern pharma. It's hard to get, but hey if it works for them

Again, what lab are you running? Curious who was willing to sell to you
Well your mom gave 'em to me as a freebie. She's one of those pros I know all too well, but she's in a totally different line of work, you know what I am sayin'....

Don't worry about what labs. I am gonna measure, and stuff. Sure. Also, I do know one IFBB pro, just FYI. Fuckers :)

Well your mom gave 'em to me as a freebie. She's one of those pros I know all too well, but she's in a totally different line of work, you know what I am sayin'....

Don't worry about what labs. I am gonna measure, and stuff. Sure. Also, I do know one IFBB pro, just FYI. Fuckers :)
Of course you do. All you little shits seem to know one but you all look like shit

Generally we state the lab we're using so people can see if could results are netted. You know for others to see.

But what I'm getting from that is you don't even have a lab lined up. Either because you tried to tell ahy rep you found how you know more than them, or.. the more likely option. You're too dumb to find an actual rep. I bet you'll end up ordering from a website

Also I still don't get why you think Im kidding, but my mom is a literal crackhead living on the streets, so the only freebies you've gotten from her are the clap and whatever else she's picked up..but hey good for you. Just you might want to deal with that sooner than later lil guy

You should strongly consider watching your fucking mouth, It's such a pussy move when your hiding behind a keyboard. I don't know what motivates you to get so lippy especially with the guy who tries to help you the most out of anyone here. Frankly I don't know why anyone here responds to a single thing you post and I wish they would stop and you would fuck right off out of here.

Taureau has to be the most patient man on the planet, you'd have been turfed a long time ago if it were up to me. I usually ignore your posts but sometimes open one up because there is a new post showing from someone that is a valued member and that I respect, my bad.

I realize he is probably gonna give me shit for this post but I have big shoulders, I'll deal with it. Enough is enough. Get Fucked.

You should strongly consider watching your fucking mouth, It's such a pussy move when your hiding behind a keyboard. I don't know what motivates you to get so lippy especially with the guy who tries to help you the most out of anyone here. Frankly I don't know why anyone here responds to a single thing you post and I wish they would stop and you would fuck right off out of here.

Taureau has to be the most patient man on the planet, you'd have been turfed a long time ago if it were up to me. I usually ignore your posts but sometimes open one up because there is a new post showing from someone that is a valued member and that I respect, my bad.

I realize he is probably gonna give me shit for this post but I have big shoulders, I'll deal with it. Enough is enough. Get Fucked.
I love it when u swear , so uncommon for you.

Also I still don't get why you think Im kidding, but my mom is a literal crackhead living on the streets, so the only freebies you've gotten from her are the clap and whatever else she's picked up..but hey good for you. Just you might want to deal with that sooner than later lil guy
So why don't you try to help her? Seriously though, you aught to help in this case.

@MoreSquirtsMoreFlirts why do you feel so attacked? No one here is trying to fuck you over, or make you out to look like an idiot. I get it, you came here with your cycle plan that I’m sure you did some research on and it gets shot down. Just try and have an open ear to what these guys are saying. They have real life experience and they are only looking out for you, and new guys that may read your cycle. Good luck with everything!

Reactions: 3ml
Status
Not open for further replies.